Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loving the fulham struggles 13:34 - Aug 17 with 44138 viewsthemodfather

many said, when they come down, it's down all the way, fans will fall away and then the real cash worries begin.
so 2 games in, 0 pts and yesterdays game v millwall was 5-6000 under capacity, millwall likely had a few 1000 there and are joint top.
as hannibal smith says in the A TEAM, " i love it when a plan comes together"!
loving the fulham struggles on 12:06 - Sep 15 with 2770 viewsAunt_Nelly

loving the fulham struggles on 11:50 - Sep 15 by Discodroids

ten pages on fulham..

i got one question..why?

i gots to know.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 12:13]

To take our minds off the fact we're in for an equally sht season?
loving the fulham struggles on 12:17 - Sep 15 with 2731 viewslondonscottish

loving the fulham struggles on 12:06 - Sep 15 by Aunt_Nelly

To take our minds off the fact we're in for an equally sht season?

To prepare us for freefall if TF sells up?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

loving the fulham struggles on 21:23 - Sep 16 with 2577 viewsMrSheen

They should have a look at this Mitroglou guy at Olympiakos. Just scored a good goal against the Spanish champions.
loving the fulham struggles on 21:38 - Sep 16 with 2556 viewsFredManRave

loving the fulham struggles on 10:48 - Sep 15 by Konk

Alan bloody Dicks would boost morale if the alternative was Magath!

I bet you never thought things could get so bad such that Super Ray at the helm would be an improvement. Get him to sit in the stands for the Forest game so it doesn't blemish his record...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

loving the fulham struggles on 07:43 - Sep 17 with 2405 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 21:38 - Sep 16 by FredManRave

I bet you never thought things could get so bad such that Super Ray at the helm would be an improvement. Get him to sit in the stands for the Forest game so it doesn't blemish his record...

Wilkins or Magath...I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd probably take Wilkins...which is a really depressing thought. I genuinely have no idea what Magath's trying to do - he's the most random bloke in football.

Mitroglu and Kasami both playing for Olympiakos last night - can't say I was very impressed with either last season (understatement) - but I bet they're both kicking themselves now that they didn't hang about for the chance to get tonked every week in Division two, with a grade A loon "coaching" them. Wonder how many players Olympiakos have used so far this season? Can they beat our twenty-eight?

Don't forget: Forest v Fulham tonight - eyes down and let's see who'll be making their season debut this evening...Danny La Rue, 52...Neil from the club shop. Neil, come on up and spin the wheel and let's see where you'll be playing tonight..................Goalkeeper! How about that! Don't worry, it's not as difficult as it looks; you'll soon pick it up.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 7:51]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

loving the fulham struggles on 14:28 - Sep 17 with 2306 viewsPhildo

Looks like the baby faced assasin is on his way out at the red dragons ar whatever they are called - one for Fulham perhaps.He could take them to the dizzying heights of 17th.
loving the fulham struggles on 15:21 - Sep 17 with 2266 viewsthemodfather

still bottom, mr magoo must be voted spoty! and best manager...
loving the fulham struggles on 18:57 - Sep 17 with 2173 viewsJigsore

their team tonight includes Fotheringham, someone better advise the hospitals they may see a few more aneurysms than usual

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

loving the fulham struggles on 19:36 - Sep 17 with 2115 viewsNorthernr

Never had a problem with Fulham. Enjoyed them getting to the Euro final. Anybody that hates Chelsea as much as we do can't be a bad thing.

Enjoying this though. Not for Konk, who seems like a top fell, but for that chinless prick with the floppy hair who thought it was hilarious to come down the steps at the neutral end doing the "da da da da da da" bit to "I Love you baby" at the QPR fans below after our 3-2 defeat there last visit.

Had his teeth rearranged for him that night. I suspect this is hurting a lot more., If he still goes. Which he almost certainty doesn't.
loving the fulham struggles on 20:11 - Sep 17 with 2062 viewsqueensparker

They're 2-0 down already. If we do carry on struggling this season this will be some small comfort I suppose.

I'd absolutely love us to stay up and Brentford to go up in the play-offs, while a relegated Fulham are two whole leagues away for a year. A temporary rip in the West London football space/time continuum and a salutory lesson in singing "we'll never play you again".
loving the fulham struggles on 21:15 - Sep 17 with 1956 viewssmegma

loving the fulham struggles on 20:11 - Sep 17 by queensparker

They're 2-0 down already. If we do carry on struggling this season this will be some small comfort I suppose.

I'd absolutely love us to stay up and Brentford to go up in the play-offs, while a relegated Fulham are two whole leagues away for a year. A temporary rip in the West London football space/time continuum and a salutory lesson in singing "we'll never play you again".

That's some comeback.
loving the fulham struggles on 21:18 - Sep 17 with 1945 viewsFredManRave

loving the fulham struggles on 21:15 - Sep 17 by smegma

That's some comeback.

Magath Out.

I've got the Power.

loving the fulham struggles on 21:21 - Sep 17 with 1926 viewsJigsore

brilliant news, Magath may keep his job

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

loving the fulham struggles on 21:28 - Sep 17 with 1888 viewsClive_Anderson

loving the fulham struggles on 21:15 - Sep 17 by smegma

That's some comeback.

Not any more it isn't, they're losing 4-3 now.
loving the fulham struggles on 21:30 - Sep 17 with 1881 viewsloftboy

loving the fulham struggles on 21:28 - Sep 17 by Clive_Anderson

Assombalonga could be the bargain of the season, Peterborough are becoming the new Crewe in regards of bringing players on then selling them to a higher division team.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

loving the fulham struggles on 21:30 - Sep 17 with 1881 viewsRangersw12

loving the fulham struggles on 19:36 - Sep 17 by Northernr

Never had a problem with Fulham. Enjoyed them getting to the Euro final. Anybody that hates Chelsea as much as we do can't be a bad thing.

Enjoying this though. Not for Konk, who seems like a top fell, but for that chinless prick with the floppy hair who thought it was hilarious to come down the steps at the neutral end doing the "da da da da da da" bit to "I Love you baby" at the QPR fans below after our 3-2 defeat there last visit.

Had his teeth rearranged for him that night. I suspect this is hurting a lot more., If he still goes. Which he almost certainty doesn't.

He really was a prick that fella and deserved everything he got
loving the fulham struggles on 21:31 - Sep 17 with 1866 viewsFredManRave

loving the fulham struggles on 21:28 - Sep 17 by Clive_Anderson

Magath In.

I've got the Power.

loving the fulham struggles on 21:37 - Sep 17 with 1827 viewsClive_Anderson

5-3 now.

You've got to laugh.
loving the fulham struggles on 21:44 - Sep 17 with 1789 viewsqueensparker

loving the fulham struggles on 21:37 - Sep 17 by Clive_Anderson

5-3 now.

You've got to laugh.

I suppose Forest away is their "Old Trafford" these days. Take the loss, move on, and focus on the big ones against Rotherham, Huddersfield and Blackpool. No point wasting energy
loving the fulham struggles on 21:44 - Sep 17 with 1778 viewsCHUBBS

A team that's actually got a worse goal difference than us,who would have believed it!
Magath can turn this around if they give him till Christmas,the guy deserves time to get his message across.
loving the fulham struggles on 22:27 - Sep 17 with 1626 viewsKonk

Tonight's positives - the most unpredictable game of Felix Bingo yet:

Only four CBs, two full-backs and two defensive midfielders starting, and yet we restricted Forest to five goals.

Another player making his first appearance of the season. Think that's twenty-nine now in seven games. Three keepers and five CBs; with none of those changes injury-enforced. Has no-one told this dozy cu nt that pre-season's over? Is this all the result of some Administrative oversight? If it is, can we get the games replayed?

Mark Fotheringham - not good enough for Notts, but good enough to start for Fulham when fit. Well, when not injured. Great to see us finding space for coach Peter Grant's old mate.

Emerson Hyndman dropped despite being one the few/the only shining light so far this season.

If Magath's not gone by Saturday, I'm going to run across to the dugouts and throw my wife's Hermes scarf at Magath. For the love of sweet baby Jesus, please sack the tw at.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

loving the fulham struggles on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 1530 viewsTacticalR

The ever-reliable Evening Standard had this headline earlier today:

D-Day for Felix Magath as Fulham boss is told: Lose to Nottingham Forest and you're sacked
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/dday-for-felix-magath-as-fulham-boss-is

Air hostess clique

loving the fulham struggles on 23:52 - Sep 17 with 1484 viewsNorthernr

loving the fulham struggles on 21:30 - Sep 17 by Rangersw12

He really was a prick that fella and deserved everything he got

Disagree. Deserved substantially more.
loving the fulham struggles on 07:28 - Sep 18 with 1325 viewskomradkirk

why aren't they getting analysed by every fecker with a pen and typewriter.
its not fair wahwahwah
loving the fulham struggles on 07:31 - Sep 18 with 1322 viewssmegma

loving the fulham struggles on 22:27 - Sep 17 by Konk

Tonight's positives - the most unpredictable game of Felix Bingo yet:

Only four CBs, two full-backs and two defensive midfielders starting, and yet we restricted Forest to five goals.

Another player making his first appearance of the season. Think that's twenty-nine now in seven games. Three keepers and five CBs; with none of those changes injury-enforced. Has no-one told this dozy cu nt that pre-season's over? Is this all the result of some Administrative oversight? If it is, can we get the games replayed?

Mark Fotheringham - not good enough for Notts, but good enough to start for Fulham when fit. Well, when not injured. Great to see us finding space for coach Peter Grant's old mate.

Emerson Hyndman dropped despite being one the few/the only shining light so far this season.

If Magath's not gone by Saturday, I'm going to run across to the dugouts and throw my wife's Hermes scarf at Magath. For the love of sweet baby Jesus, please sack the tw at.

With six defenders in the starting line up, it's like Felix is the long lost brother of Paul Hart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024