Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loving the fulham struggles 13:34 - Aug 17 with 43654 viewsthemodfather

many said, when they come down, it's down all the way, fans will fall away and then the real cash worries begin.
so 2 games in, 0 pts and yesterdays game v millwall was 5-6000 under capacity, millwall likely had a few 1000 there and are joint top.
as hannibal smith says in the A TEAM, " i love it when a plan comes together"!
loving the fulham struggles on 09:42 - Aug 22 with 3406 viewsRangersw12

loving the fulham struggles on 09:37 - Aug 22 by Konk

It's the mad world of Felix Bingo, where literally anything can happen. The bookies have suspended betting on Magath naming a changed side at Derby tomorrow. The really interesting thing will be seeing what he does in the LC — will he go all out and give debuts to eleven more players? Don’t cry, young boy on the sidelines, sooner or later everyone gets a game at Fulham/the Cubs district six-a-side cup.

Wouldn't surprise me if you win at Derby tomorrow don't know why just got a feeling
loving the fulham struggles on 09:42 - Aug 22 with 3403 viewssimmo

Have you just confirmed the signing of a 19 year old defender?? That should sort things.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

loving the fulham struggles on 09:49 - Aug 22 with 3380 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 09:42 - Aug 22 by simmo

Have you just confirmed the signing of a 19 year old defender?? That should sort things.

We're stockpiling young CB's and when there's a chronic shortage of CB's in the game - bang - we'll be knocking them out at £30m a pop. We now own 87% of all young CB's in world football. We're creating a monopoly and one day hope to field a team comprising of eleven young CBs.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

loving the fulham struggles on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 3371 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 09:42 - Aug 22 by Rangersw12

Wouldn't surprise me if you win at Derby tomorrow don't know why just got a feeling

I'm optimistic by nature, but would be genuinely stunned if we get anything at Derby (or anywhere!) If Mark bloody Fotheringham's on the team sheet, then we should just stay in London and forfeit the game.

loving the fulham struggles on 10:07 - Aug 22 with 3344 views18StoneOfHoop

Will the Rams get 4, will it be 5?
We'll just have to wait and see..

Chin up Konk mate ,it might never happen.
Might put a cheeky fiver myself on the electrifying slaloming yoot tyro genius Patrick Roberts scoring a consolation.

Top tip for your players..Target their liability centre back Richard Keogh with a chinese burn or two when ref not looking.
He's an accident waiting to happen,always one horrendous mistake in him at all times.. get at him and he will fold and cry.
"OH BOBBY.."
http://www.timescolonist.com/qpr-secures-immediate-return-to-premier-league-by-b

Think positively.
31 and a third years on, where's the indomitable spirit of May 1983 ?

Close personal addicted degenerate gambling friend of Stanley Bowles - (they had a bet to see who would be top scorer in 74/75.Stan won.)the bow-legged scorer of all 5 against Cyprus; a flat-track bully,Supermac,quite understandably incandescent with impotent rage "you can't play football under those circumstances."
u be all
we be
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 1:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

loving the fulham struggles on 10:14 - Aug 22 with 3332 viewsPommyhoop

Yeah ,Cheer Up Konk!
If it goes bandy and the Derby fans start to p1sh you off I know a song you can sing to them to shut em up..You might have sung it before once or twice.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

loving the fulham struggles on 10:27 - Aug 22 with 3314 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 10:07 - Aug 22 by 18StoneOfHoop

Will the Rams get 4, will it be 5?
We'll just have to wait and see..

Chin up Konk mate ,it might never happen.
Might put a cheeky fiver myself on the electrifying slaloming yoot tyro genius Patrick Roberts scoring a consolation.

Top tip for your players..Target their liability centre back Richard Keogh with a chinese burn or two when ref not looking.
He's an accident waiting to happen,always one horrendous mistake in him at all times.. get at him and he will fold and cry.
"OH BOBBY.."
http://www.timescolonist.com/qpr-secures-immediate-return-to-premier-league-by-b

Think positively.
31 and a third years on, where's the indomitable spirit of May 1983 ?

Close personal addicted degenerate gambling friend of Stanley Bowles - (they had a bet to see who would be top scorer in 74/75.Stan won.)the bow-legged scorer of all 5 against Cyprus; a flat-track bully,Supermac,quite understandably incandescent with impotent rage "you can't play football under those circumstances."
u be all
we be
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 1:38]

I appreciate the tip, mate. Maybe we can target him with one of our unfit CF's or 5'2" ten year olds? I'm not sure we're up to "targeting" people, unfortunately.

As for the Bobby Zamora song - the memories are sullied!

loving the fulham struggles on 12:04 - Aug 22 with 3242 viewsQPR1882

loving the fulham struggles on 10:27 - Aug 22 by Konk

I appreciate the tip, mate. Maybe we can target him with one of our unfit CF's or 5'2" ten year olds? I'm not sure we're up to "targeting" people, unfortunately.

As for the Bobby Zamora song - the memories are sullied!

Don't mention QPR only had 10 men , now that would piss them off
Login to get fewer ads

loving the fulham struggles on 12:26 - Aug 22 with 3220 viewsTGRRRSSS

Another defeat tomorrow and I reckon that will be the end for Penfold? Worth a cheeky fiver?
loving the fulham struggles on 16:29 - Aug 22 with 3122 viewsTacticalR

loving the fulham struggles on 13:31 - Aug 21 by Konk

I’ve wanted Eddie Howe for ages now. Him or Glenn Hoddle. No idea if either would be any good, but either would surely be preferable to any more mental Felix bingo madness. Mark fu cking Fotheringham is straw that broke the camel’s back.

But isn't the problem that anywhere outside Bournemouth is like kryptonite and he loses all his powers?

Air hostess clique

loving the fulham struggles on 18:11 - Aug 22 with 3063 viewsbarbicanranger

Who've we got this weekend Tarquin?
loving the fulham struggles on 18:27 - Aug 22 with 3044 viewsJigsore

loving the fulham struggles on 16:29 - Aug 22 by TacticalR

But isn't the problem that anywhere outside Bournemouth is like kryptonite and he loses all his powers?

at least we've found somewhere to put the new stadium then... Bournemouth Park Rangers here we come

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

loving the fulham struggles on 19:34 - Aug 22 with 3000 viewsTGRRRSSS

There is an argument to be had that Howe was building the foundations from which Dyche ended up taking Burnley up, I do rate Dyche as a manager and not saying its not him, BUT I feel Howe had laid a lot of foundations and groundwork with Dyche took on and improved on, maybe he did more than Howe might have done had he stayed BUT maybe without the groundwork Dyche wouldn't have had the success he did last season.
loving the fulham struggles on 23:15 - Aug 22 with 2940 viewsJuzzie

loving the fulham struggles on 19:34 - Aug 22 by TGRRRSSS

There is an argument to be had that Howe was building the foundations from which Dyche ended up taking Burnley up, I do rate Dyche as a manager and not saying its not him, BUT I feel Howe had laid a lot of foundations and groundwork with Dyche took on and improved on, maybe he did more than Howe might have done had he stayed BUT maybe without the groundwork Dyche wouldn't have had the success he did last season.

Howe bought in Ings and Vokes.
loving the fulham struggles on 15:29 - Aug 23 with 2813 viewsNov77

derby 1 fulham 0

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

loving the fulham struggles on 15:58 - Aug 23 with 2772 viewsDWQPR

Watching the live stream and Fulham look a lovely passing side for two thirds of the pitch. It is just that final third that they just do not want to venture into for fear of losing the ball before they are called for bedtime. Great turnout of support though, must be 250 plus a couple of flags.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

loving the fulham struggles on 16:18 - Aug 23 with 2755 views18StoneOfHoop

Well no-one saw that coming!

Blow me down with a feather,cover me in red trousers and call me Tarquin but..

Scottie Parker 53rd minute equaliser!

Three whites players sporting ponytails

Konkometer has moved from noose-round-neck-quasi-suicidal to a slight raising of his left eyebrow...patient still alive with glimmer of hope
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 16:37]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

loving the fulham struggles on 16:21 - Aug 23 with 2749 views18StoneOfHoop

loving the fulham struggles on 16:18 - Aug 23 by 18StoneOfHoop

Well no-one saw that coming!

Blow me down with a feather,cover me in red trousers and call me Tarquin but..

Scottie Parker 53rd minute equaliser!

Three whites players sporting ponytails

Konkometer has moved from noose-round-neck-quasi-suicidal to a slight raising of his left eyebrow...patient still alive with glimmer of hope
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 16:37]

No sooner than Felix Penfold has taken off his jacket after the Parker equalizer and fortune turns to dust for the whites..
'FFC were back in it...and now they're back in it in another way..
@56 mins 2-1 Bryson to the Rams!

...and now 3-1 Chris Martin @61 minutes!
Oh no Konky old darling

Forgot to get to bookies to lay fiver on 5-1 to the Rams

Meanwhile those darling little Bees..

..still 0-1 down from a 17th minute Paul Caddis penalty that saw centrehalf Tony Craig sent off.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 16:32]

loving the fulham struggles on 16:27 - Aug 23 with 2728 viewsDaBurgh

loving the fulham struggles on 16:21 - Aug 23 by 18StoneOfHoop

No sooner than Felix Penfold has taken off his jacket after the Parker equalizer and fortune turns to dust for the whites..
'FFC were back in it...and now they're back in it in another way..
@56 mins 2-1 Bryson to the Rams!

...and now 3-1 Chris Martin @61 minutes!
Oh no Konky old darling

Forgot to get to bookies to lay fiver on 5-1 to the Rams

Meanwhile those darling little Bees..

..still 0-1 down from a 17th minute Paul Caddis penalty that saw centrehalf Tony Craig sent off.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 16:32]

oh dear...

loving the fulham struggles on 16:45 - Aug 23 with 2684 views18StoneOfHoop

1-1!

Late 79th minute equalizer by Odubajo for the plucky wee 10 men buzzers.

Setting things up nicely for the massive,masive,massive jumbo League Cup West London showdown at Griffin on Tuesday. Fulham have sold out their entire 1,500 allocation in the double decker. I hope they remember to bring hankies..

Got my ticket I'll be there with my Dennis The Menace shirt on underneath me jumper.. ready for a joyous final whistle one man pitch invasion.. but who shall I be mooning provocatively,waving and wiggling my massive wobbly behind at ?

Now Garth Crooks giving FFC pelters on Final Score
Says they're going to get into a cycle of despairing defeat. Bullet headed Danny Mills says defeat becomes a habit and other well-known footie cliches.
Not enough seniors helping their kids they jointly correctly opine.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 17:09]

loving the fulham struggles on 16:46 - Aug 23 with 2682 viewsGetMeRangers

loving the fulham struggles on 16:27 - Aug 23 by DaBurgh

oh dear...

18 stone... do i suspect you have a longing for the championship with these great posts for konk

Maybe it is just me, but it feels so much more interesting and exciting than the prem. Fascinated already at how the championship season is beginning to pan out.

Still at least we have the opportunity to fook Chelscum and Sjoke this year :)
loving the fulham struggles on 16:48 - Aug 23 with 2671 viewseghamranger

loving the fulham struggles on 16:46 - Aug 23 by GetMeRangers

18 stone... do i suspect you have a longing for the championship with these great posts for konk

Maybe it is just me, but it feels so much more interesting and exciting than the prem. Fascinated already at how the championship season is beginning to pan out.

Still at least we have the opportunity to fook Chelscum and Sjoke this year :)

5-1 now
loving the fulham struggles on 16:48 - Aug 23 with 2666 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

loving the fulham struggles on 16:49 - Aug 23 with 2661 viewsJAPRANGERS

loving the fulham struggles on 16:48 - Aug 23 by eghamranger

5-1 now

loving the fulham struggles on 16:50 - Aug 23 with 2655 views18StoneOfHoop

Goal..goal!
Martin gets a 2nd and Dawkins!!!!
5-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! as I predicted but no money down at bookies

"SACKED IN THE MORNING!"
Nearly all 204 travelling Fulham fans have left the stadium en masse. Of the three left, two are standing in their boxers having taken off their red corduroys and are waving them angrily at the Directors box.. don't look happy at all.

He's had his chips! Taxi for Penfold! /He can't just put his head down and burrow his way out of this one/
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 17:02]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024