Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loving the fulham struggles 13:34 - Aug 17 with 44171 viewsthemodfather

many said, when they come down, it's down all the way, fans will fall away and then the real cash worries begin.
so 2 games in, 0 pts and yesterdays game v millwall was 5-6000 under capacity, millwall likely had a few 1000 there and are joint top.
as hannibal smith says in the A TEAM, " i love it when a plan comes together"!
loving the fulham struggles on 16:52 - Aug 23 with 3705 viewsCHUBBS

Don't sack him,he'll turn it around,give him until Christmas
loving the fulham struggles on 17:06 - Aug 23 with 3595 viewssmegma

Only need another 60 points to stay up.
loving the fulham struggles on 17:06 - Aug 23 with 3601 viewsRs_Holy

I know I said I didn't give a monkeys but this is becoming very, very funny!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 20:10]
loving the fulham struggles on 17:19 - Aug 23 with 3517 viewsthemodfather

played 4
lost 4
well done foolham....-7 goals too, lol
please oh please carry on the good work....
loving the fulham struggles on 17:23 - Aug 23 with 3490 views18StoneOfHoop

loving the fulham struggles on 17:06 - Aug 23 by Rs_Holy

I know I said I didn't give a monkeys but this is becoming very, very funny!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 20:10]

Talking of funny anyone seen the genius hapless Celtic own-goal that has sent Inverness 4 points clear at the top of the SPL?
Think Karl will enjoy that one.

Here's a tune and print off handy form for Felix!
How we've howled ! Can't stop our tears ..
..of joyous amusement.

As Finney would doubtlessly graciously say to Agent Penfold:
"Felix,I would just like to thank-you for everything you have done on behalf of Fulham Football Club."

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

loving the fulham struggles on 17:25 - Aug 23 with 3476 viewsDWQPR

Very happy with Penfold at the helm, looks like he will take them out of the Championship at the first attempt. Was a regular poster on the old Rivals board at the turn of the century and the amount of abuse posted by the Nigels during that period when we were on our way down turned me totally against them and now I revel in their suffering. Those school kids must be 25 by now and sniffing coke after their days work in the city.

Certainly not happy in the cyber wine bars tonight!

http://www.voy.com/13865/
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 17:30]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

loving the fulham struggles on 17:50 - Aug 23 with 3398 views18StoneOfHoop

Full comprehensive BBC Derby County v Crashing Calamitous Cottagers Match Report:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28815106

Revel in continually staring at this remarkable foot of the Champ league table for hours on end. My word.:

PWDLFAGDPtsPosition
4 0 0 4 2 9 -7 0 24th

Today's starting XI:

Joronen
Hoogland
Kavanagh
Williams
Bodurov
Burgess
Roberts
Parker
McCormack
Woodrow
Stafylidis (isn't that the bacillus that produces gonorrhoea?Owch.Nasty)

We've all heard of Scottie Parker,11million Lee McCormack and the hope for the future boy genius Patrick Roberts, but the rest?
WHO ARE THEY??????????????????????

Felix Magath's message for laughing QPR fans everywhere:
"Thank-you all for your kind messages of support. So far so good. - (and echoing Margaret Thatcher's brave words to John Sergeant in Paris in 1990) - I fight on,to win."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/10651719/Felix-Magath-fee
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 18:16]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

loving the fulham struggles on 17:54 - Aug 23 with 3387 viewsBrightonhoop

Foolham. The gift that just keeps on giving!
Login to get fewer ads

loving the fulham struggles on 18:12 - Aug 23 with 3327 viewsbarbicanranger

Hi Tarquers, Giles here...how did we get on today chum? 5-1, bloody terrible and I ripped my cords coming out the ground.
loving the fulham struggles on 18:16 - Aug 23 with 3302 viewsSpiritofGregory

Promotion (automatic and play off) quickly slipping away... Penfold will have to go, got a feeling he's blown the transfer budget on the over priced striker.
loving the fulham struggles on 18:18 - Aug 23 with 3304 viewsJigsore

in hindsight Fulham's disintegration it's making me appreciate last season all the more

the same could have so easily happened to us - in fact we had an even harder job. Fulham have a whole heap of young players, we had to offload a sh*t tonne of loafers and then bring in the cliché 'right sort'. While Fulham have pinned the badge of leadership solely on Scott Parker to marshall a load of young uns and foreigners still finding their feet in England Harry & co. built a strong nucleus of hard-working lads i.e Austin, Simpson, Dunne and kept some of the big dressing room presences in Green and Hill. Hangeland could have been a Hill figure for Fulham this season. Best of all we quickly off-loaded everyone who didn't have the guts for a gruelling 46 game season and brought those back in that could i.e Barton. Meanwhile Fulham have their £10m striker Mitroglou collecting dust on a shelf

not that it was an easy season. admittedly I was very unhappy at the time of Charlton away - a more abject performance you'll rarely see. The regular fixture of Redknapp tombola weared at the patience too and our slew of superfluous signings in January was dumb but it all just goes to show a big budget doesn't necessarily mean you should go up. Norwich will do well this season because of the stability they've had there this summer and a man at the helm who understands the club in Neil Adams.

but we should give everyone involved last season a huge pat on the back once again. The board, the players, the management and not least the fans for sitting through that nail-biting 90 minutes at Wembley

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

loving the fulham struggles on 18:34 - Aug 23 with 3266 viewsTGRRRSSS

Have they sacked him yet?

Fakes lost 4-0 as well.
loving the fulham struggles on 18:42 - Aug 23 with 3241 viewsTopCat34

Sherwood to rock up at the Cottage?
loving the fulham struggles on 21:29 - Aug 23 with 3019 viewsHollowayRanger

manager says its time for a change

take about talking yourself out of a job

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

loving the fulham struggles on 21:56 - Aug 23 with 2953 viewsThGrimRanger

Magath was employed because he's the master of the relegation battle.

..he's currently playing them into the position so he can do his thing,

TheGrimRanger

loving the fulham struggles on 22:52 - Aug 23 with 2849 viewsqueensparker

Never really given that much of a toss about Fulham, but seeing Brentford outclassing them in the Championship would be good for the soul.

On the subject of the old Rivals board, anyone remember that old thread "Fulham Boy can't get a seat"? Happy days
loving the fulham struggles on 23:46 - Aug 23 with 2777 viewsdenhamhoop2

Well its fairly obvious in spite of many talented youngsters that Foolham need some older heads.Would suggest bringing in Clint Hill as Player Assistant Manager to organise the defence and make it harder to play against them.And in spite of my hatred of him and his cheating diving ways Grant Holt as a target man up front.The fact is McCormack isnt really a centre forward at his best coming from out wide.Then when finally poor results get Penfold sacked Clint Hill takes over and leads them in to midtable security
Any thoughts on this Konk
loving the fulham struggles on 00:15 - Aug 24 with 2742 viewsFredManRave

You might as well make this a sticky, Clive.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

loving the fulham struggles on 07:58 - Aug 24 with 2589 viewsLoft1979

loving the fulham struggles on 18:18 - Aug 23 by Jigsore

in hindsight Fulham's disintegration it's making me appreciate last season all the more

the same could have so easily happened to us - in fact we had an even harder job. Fulham have a whole heap of young players, we had to offload a sh*t tonne of loafers and then bring in the cliché 'right sort'. While Fulham have pinned the badge of leadership solely on Scott Parker to marshall a load of young uns and foreigners still finding their feet in England Harry & co. built a strong nucleus of hard-working lads i.e Austin, Simpson, Dunne and kept some of the big dressing room presences in Green and Hill. Hangeland could have been a Hill figure for Fulham this season. Best of all we quickly off-loaded everyone who didn't have the guts for a gruelling 46 game season and brought those back in that could i.e Barton. Meanwhile Fulham have their £10m striker Mitroglou collecting dust on a shelf

not that it was an easy season. admittedly I was very unhappy at the time of Charlton away - a more abject performance you'll rarely see. The regular fixture of Redknapp tombola weared at the patience too and our slew of superfluous signings in January was dumb but it all just goes to show a big budget doesn't necessarily mean you should go up. Norwich will do well this season because of the stability they've had there this summer and a man at the helm who understands the club in Neil Adams.

but we should give everyone involved last season a huge pat on the back once again. The board, the players, the management and not least the fans for sitting through that nail-biting 90 minutes at Wembley

Well written comment.
loving the fulham struggles on 08:41 - Aug 24 with 2549 viewsDWQPR

loving the fulham struggles on 23:46 - Aug 23 by denhamhoop2

Well its fairly obvious in spite of many talented youngsters that Foolham need some older heads.Would suggest bringing in Clint Hill as Player Assistant Manager to organise the defence and make it harder to play against them.And in spite of my hatred of him and his cheating diving ways Grant Holt as a target man up front.The fact is McCormack isnt really a centre forward at his best coming from out wide.Then when finally poor results get Penfold sacked Clint Hill takes over and leads them in to midtable security
Any thoughts on this Konk

Sorry, but this will soil the memory of Clint, he deserves better in his twilight years as a football than to play in front of 5,000 happy clappy Nigels. Clint has a role to play with the QPR youth.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

loving the fulham struggles on 08:44 - Aug 24 with 2541 viewsElHoop

Fulham need a cup run to buy some games in which to sort themselves out, but with Brentford away looming, even that might be beyond them, in which case it's looking grim. Stick your best team out against Brentford and go for it would be my advice
loving the fulham struggles on 12:33 - Aug 24 with 2392 viewshoopstilidie

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

loving the fulham struggles on 13:10 - Aug 24 with 2352 viewssmudgehoop

loving the fulham struggles on 12:33 - Aug 24 by hoopstilidie

part of the reason I support the Rs is that my Dad supports Foolham so I'm loving this thread :)

loving the fulham struggles on 13:58 - Aug 25 with 2176 viewsthemodfather

ok, we are bottom too..but in the PREM lge and if we go down, it's to the championship..if foolham go down, it's home and the old div 3!!
they have a tough derby , v brentford in the cup tomorrow...win or else!
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:51 - Aug 30 with 2002 viewsSpiritofGregory

loving the fulham struggles on 13:58 - Aug 25 by themodfather

ok, we are bottom too..but in the PREM lge and if we go down, it's to the championship..if foolham go down, it's home and the old div 3!!
they have a tough derby , v brentford in the cup tomorrow...win or else!

Love you Felix!!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024