Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vargas. 13:52 - Aug 18 with 9189 viewsTheBlob

Keep banging on about this guy - have been following him sice his Gremio days.Between us and Sunderland apparently - mate of Isla.
Can be out and out striker....

Or attacking midfielder/winger.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Vargas. on 17:10 - Aug 19 with 3422 viewsowza

Vargas is a player not known for a striker who is an out and out striker but for his tireless work rate and dedication on the pitch.

Can be deployed on the flanks but is predominately a striker.
As much as I admire Vargas, I am not sure whether he will suit the premier league as a big, busking league with fast paced action. Vargas started his career in Chile where he scored a fantastic amount of goals but then couldn't replicate it with Napoli, they clearly are not keen on him in their plans for the future however he no doubt has fantastic ability. Vargas has played in Spain, Italy, Brazil and Chile where the Tactical side of the game is more into play whereas in the premier league he will be in the thick of the action. Hopefully he will be a big success, he certainly is a great player that works very hard, I am sure a lot of you remember him for his World Cup especially against Spain but at club level he hasn't been as successful in Europe, but I do like his attitude and hopefully he will be a big asset for us.
Vargas. on 17:13 - Aug 19 with 3399 viewsBklynRanger

So, owza, is he a bit like a South American Dirk Kuyt? Or is that wishful thinking?
Vargas. on 16:34 - Aug 20 with 3057 viewsTheBlob

He's in old London now.Just got this mental picture of popping his canister through a cabbies window and in a thickish Chilean accent...."N7 please driver,if you get me there before 5 there's a bullseye in it for yer and no round the f*cking houses."
"Jump in Eduardo my son".

Vargas. on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 2954 viewsDiscodroid

Vargas. on 16:34 - Aug 20 by TheBlob

He's in old London now.Just got this mental picture of popping his canister through a cabbies window and in a thickish Chilean accent...."N7 please driver,if you get me there before 5 there's a bullseye in it for yer and no round the f*cking houses."
"Jump in Eduardo my son".

i know nothing about him uncle blob...is he like a T- 1000 model jamie mackie ?? With jamIe being the T-800??

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Vargas. on 22:35 - Aug 20 with 2828 viewsHAYESBOY

Already getting some shopping in.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Vargas. on 22:54 - Aug 20 with 2735 viewsTheBlob

Vargas. on 17:05 - Aug 20 by Discodroid

i know nothing about him uncle blob...is he like a T- 1000 model jamie mackie ?? With jamIe being the T-800??

I believe he was seeking assurances that his next club was going to play him in the central striker role.I liked him at Gremio because he was showing the same traits as Radamel Falcao Garcia,don't think he's quite in that bracket though.Amazing what you can find on late night streaming.

Vargas. on 07:59 - Aug 21 with 2527 viewsDiscodroid

Vargas. on 22:54 - Aug 20 by TheBlob

I believe he was seeking assurances that his next club was going to play him in the central striker role.I liked him at Gremio because he was showing the same traits as Radamel Falcao Garcia,don't think he's quite in that bracket though.Amazing what you can find on late night streaming.

aint it just uncle blob!!

ive been researching interacial cuckolding sites for some time, and i have detailed files on the subject should anyone wish to see them.

ive forwarded them on to harold , glenn , joe and kevin for further analysis .

hoping it will bear fruit in the near future, or at the very least cure kevin of his locked in syndrome that mannifests itself on a saturday afternoon when we go a goal down

in all seriousness another very good signing from harold.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 8:03]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Vargas. on 08:01 - Aug 21 with 2519 viewsDiscodroid

Vargas. on 22:35 - Aug 20 by HAYESBOY

Already getting some shopping in.

stylish, yet masculine !!!

norman wisdom on clarky cat.

can just see terry hurlock and billy whitehurst in the same clobber.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 8:06]

Login to get fewer ads

Vargas. on 16:24 - Aug 21 with 2372 viewsdanehoop

Where is he then, isn't about time we announced his signature?

Never knowingly understood

Vargas. on 16:41 - Aug 21 with 2303 viewsGloucs_R

Vargas. on 16:24 - Aug 21 by danehoop

Where is he then, isn't about time we announced his signature?

didnt the Isla transfer take a while to go through?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Vargas. on 19:17 - Aug 21 with 2084 viewswombat

Vargas. on 16:41 - Aug 21 by Gloucs_R

didnt the Isla transfer take a while to go through?

He's not very tall is he ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Vargas. on 19:22 - Aug 21 with 2037 viewsbosh67

done. On the offish

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/210814-chilean-attacker-eduardo-vargas-joins-q
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 19:23]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Vargas. on 19:29 - Aug 21 with 1978 viewsCHUBBS

More great news,i think Blobs gonna need a lie down after this.
This summer transfer window just gets better and better.
Even the most ardent Harry haters will have to eat some humble pie with these signings
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 19:29]
Vargas. on 19:44 - Aug 21 with 1831 views18StoneOfHoop

Vargas. on 19:29 - Aug 21 by CHUBBS

Even the most ardent Harry haters will have to eat some humble pie with these signings

Foo kin Right Chubbsy me old flower!

#BloodyBrilliantTransferBusinessHarry #NeverDoubtedHimForAMinute!

Politricks? Schmolitricks!
(On footie and the Hoops,I note you write a hell of a lot of sense, much more than me..I thought Ben Sahar was gonna tear it up circa 2007..)

So tonight let's dance the blue and white hoops fantastic..
TURN IT UP!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Aug 21 with 1826 views18StoneOfHoop

no message.. error by someone..
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 19:51]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Vargas. on 19:51 - Aug 21 with 1775 viewskysersosaqpr

Best transfer period we've ever had. Getting rid of cesar too! Best squad we've had in a decade.
"Would ... You.... Believe... It.... No ..... Unbelievable"
Top 7 into Europe !!!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Vargas. on 19:57 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewsHantsR

Great signings - after every goal it'll have to be Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll! Vargas!
Vargas. on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 1733 viewsTheBlob

Jeez,never really thought this would happen.

Probably turn out to be a lemon now.

Vargas. on 20:07 - Aug 21 with 1654 viewsToast_R

Exciting hey?

Until we get that first 3 point haul under our belts I ain't predicting anything other then a hopeful improvement on 2012/13
Vargas. on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 1641 viewsBrightonhoop

Bloody good loanee that, great business.
Vargas. on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 1616 viewsHantsR

Seem to remember from my youth Vargas was a cartoonist in Playboy?
Vargas. on 20:25 - Aug 21 with 1569 views18StoneOfHoop

Vargas. on 20:17 - Aug 21 by HantsR

Seem to remember from my youth Vargas was a cartoonist in Playboy?

That's his pervier little brother Alberto.
Draws a fine line.. and curve too!:

http://www.pinterest.com/ramonsterest/alberto-vargas-pin-ups/

Vargas. on 20:58 - Aug 21 with 1445 viewsHollowayRanger

replacement for remy

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Vargas. on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 1351 viewsNorthernr

Well done Blob. A string of offensive text messages away from being a director of football somewhere!
Vargas. on 22:02 - Aug 21 with 1261 viewsCHUBBS

Vargas. on 19:44 - Aug 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

Foo kin Right Chubbsy me old flower!

#BloodyBrilliantTransferBusinessHarry #NeverDoubtedHimForAMinute!

Politricks? Schmolitricks!
(On footie and the Hoops,I note you write a hell of a lot of sense, much more than me..I thought Ben Sahar was gonna tear it up circa 2007..)

So tonight let's dance the blue and white hoops fantastic..
TURN IT UP!

Why thank you 18 stone my chubby friend
But honestly you don't have to lie,the truth hurts but i can take it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024