Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julio 17:27 - Aug 19 with 4348 viewspeejaybee

Gone

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Julio on 17:29 - Aug 19 with 3393 viewssimmo

Permanent apparently, do you think we got a fee?!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Julio on 17:30 - Aug 19 with 3384 viewsballbag

Julio on 17:32 - Aug 19 with 3362 viewsbosh67

He wanted severance from us so it sounds like we paid him to leave. We could have had a whip round.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Julio on 17:38 - Aug 19 with 3273 viewsbarbicanranger

Hopefully we let them have him for free on the basis any signing fee was given to him as severance or we got a small fee for him and just gave that to him i.e. just to get him off our effing payroll.
Julio on 17:52 - Aug 19 with 3177 viewslondonscottish

Never had a huge problem with Ceasar. It wasn't his fault - it was the d *ck who signed him right after Rob Green.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Julio on 17:53 - Aug 19 with 3172 viewsGoldenEPump

Anyone slightly concerned about back-up for Green?

I'm sorry, I'll be quiet and keep waving him goodbye.
Julio on 17:57 - Aug 19 with 3123 viewsMatch82

Julio on 17:29 - Aug 19 by simmo

Permanent apparently, do you think we got a fee?!

No, but I expect we got a bill...
Julio on 18:08 - Aug 19 with 3041 viewsBklynRanger

Julio on 17:53 - Aug 19 by GoldenEPump

Anyone slightly concerned about back-up for Green?

I'm sorry, I'll be quiet and keep waving him goodbye.

I am a bit. That may be the only thing left to rectify after today/tonight/ whateverTonymeansbytoday.
Login to get fewer ads

Julio on 19:19 - Aug 19 with 2745 viewsDiscodroid

you'll have to start a match day thread peejaybee, a lucky omen..

im more ecstatic than frank maloney being given a lifetime membership at ronnie and reggie krays bar 'esmeraldas' and dancin to 'im every woman by 'chaka khan in liberated celebration.

thanks for the memories julio !!

its been a gas gas gas.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 19:20]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Julio on 19:34 - Aug 19 with 2651 viewsbaz_qpr

Its a big big problem our only back up has played a handful of games at Championship level, if we don't do anything about it before the window shuts and Green does himself an injury it could be the difference in staying up or not
Julio on 20:01 - Aug 19 with 2551 viewsMancR

I thought Murphy did pretty well at Sheff Wed last year and the youngster Lumley is highly rated. We don't need to spend big money and wages for a back-up who would hardly play.
Neither could do worse than Cesar whose bottle job on the line at Villa still haunts me
Julio on 20:15 - Aug 19 with 2482 viewsbosh67

Shay Given is number 3 choice at Villa. 38 now but excellent cover. Radek Černý is 40 and still playing. Paddy Kenny is 36 and has no club, although he looks like he has eaten the Leeds defence in close season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Julio on 20:17 - Aug 19 with 2470 viewsLblock

No doubt JC has got a pay off of some sort -- no way Jawbigchin has legged it with a cheque and yet another pair of Phil Beards pants.

I'm just glad the whiff has now all but gone, maybe just Adel left now so he either knuckles down or does one.

Fingers crossed the new additions add ability and the right attitude.

As for GK back up I'm sure we'll be fine and I'm happy enough with Murph and the two young lads. Give people a chance as the majority have shouted for!! GK is the one place we do not need to rotate or have another number 1 level waiting in the wings

Happy with this news but not seen it confirmed anywhere

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Julio on 20:23 - Aug 19 with 2454 viewsMarylandR

Confirmed...buh-bye!
Julio on 20:28 - Aug 19 with 2417 viewsWokingR

Julio on 18:08 - Aug 19 by BklynRanger

I am a bit. That may be the only thing left to rectify after today/tonight/ whateverTonymeansbytoday.

WTF have you done to your avatar ?
Julio on 21:12 - Aug 19 with 2258 viewsBklynRanger

Julio on 20:28 - Aug 19 by WokingR

WTF have you done to your avatar ?

It's Jan Howard from Howard's Way.

Don't say you wouldn't!
Julio on 08:18 - Aug 20 with 1959 viewshoops_legend

Julio on 21:12 - Aug 19 by BklynRanger

Don't say you wouldn't!

I actually feel this is a shame as whenever he played he always tried his best and was the best shot stopper we have seen for years at qpr. Yes he had a problem with crosses and faded at end of season but aside from that he pulled out a number of MOM performances!

Message boards and social forums have a way of making anger spiral and people seem to resent julio even though he was actually a genuinely nice guy. Didn't want to take a pay cut and who could blame him? Now he's done the decent thing to play football so fair play!

Good luck and fairwell
Julio on 12:25 - Aug 20 with 1832 viewswhittocksRs

Never understand why some Rs fans think he wasn't a problem for us, despite the fact he refused to move to about five teams with a guarantee of first-team football so he could continue raking it in from his ridiculous Taffia contract.
Julio on 12:31 - Aug 20 with 1823 viewssimmo

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

In terms of cost, performance and the effect on the team, this has to go down as one of the worst transfers in our history. The epitome of everything we have done wrong in the last few years - transfer wise.

Julio on 12:35 - Aug 20 with 1807 viewsFredManRave

Does this mean I'll have to stop following his wife....on social media...you understand..

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Julio on 12:37 - Aug 20 with 1799 viewspaulparker

Julio on 21:12 - Aug 19 by BklynRanger

Don't say you wouldn't!

I defo would , always had a secret admiration for our Jan

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Julio on 12:52 - Aug 20 with 1782 viewsCFW

I agree with some of the posts in as much I think he is a great shot stopper and it was not his fault we gave him a stupid contract but as fat as I am concerned glad to see the back of him - one down with SWP and Adel to go. The sooner the better.
Julio on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 1746 viewsblacky200

Julio on 12:31 - Aug 20 by simmo

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

In terms of cost, performance and the effect on the team, this has to go down as one of the worst transfers in our history. The epitome of everything we have done wrong in the last few years - transfer wise.

Think the SWP transfer was much worse. At least JC kept us in a few games.
Julio on 13:28 - Aug 20 with 1739 viewssimmo

Julio on 13:25 - Aug 20 by blacky200

Think the SWP transfer was much worse. At least JC kept us in a few games.

Cesar came in just weeks after we signed Green who was already on massive money. It alienated Green and sent a message out that every player would be replaced if a bigger name became available. He was probably our highest paid player too, alongside Remy.

SWP turned out to be a poor signing, but at the time wasn't viewed as such and also started out really well. Not to mention that goal against Chelscum.... The worst thing about that transfer was the length of contract, as we are finding out now.

Julio on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 1719 viewsblacky200

Julio on 13:28 - Aug 20 by simmo

Cesar came in just weeks after we signed Green who was already on massive money. It alienated Green and sent a message out that every player would be replaced if a bigger name became available. He was probably our highest paid player too, alongside Remy.

SWP turned out to be a poor signing, but at the time wasn't viewed as such and also started out really well. Not to mention that goal against Chelscum.... The worst thing about that transfer was the length of contract, as we are finding out now.

I think there were plenty of comments about SWP being a player more concerned with the size of his wage packet rather than actually playing (hence why he spent years sitting on the bench at Chelsea and City) and wasn't that great a player anyway. Agreed that what happened to Green was shocking management but I think the SWP deal has to be one of our worst.
At least with JC we had a QPR player in the Brazilian world cup team
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 13:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024