Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julio 17:27 - Aug 19 with 4386 viewspeejaybee

Gone

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Julio on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 928 viewsderbyhoop

Hard to say too much against Cesar. Offering a 32 year old keeper a 4 year contract on mega bucks wasn't a difficult decision for him. The gripe is with the person who offered that deal and anybody who sanctioned it.

I thought he should have gone last year, when he was frozen out ahead of his home World Cup, but there may not have been any concrete , acceptable offers (unlikely IMHO). I bet we've had to sweeten the pill because Benfica won't be paying hm the sort of silly money we were throwing about.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Julio on 16:27 - Aug 20 with 859 viewsisawqpratwcity

''o frabjous day! callooh! callay!''

no club could ever support green and cesar in their 25 on the wedges they were supposed to be contracted to.

not your fault cesar (foad, hughes), but we'd all have preferred that you'd moved on after being shunned. unfortunately you were sitting on a guaranteed world cup start so you couldn't give a f*ck.

so, farewell. thank you for the great days and let's forget about the rubbish you sometimes were.

all the best, and thank you for going off our books.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Julio on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 848 viewsBlackCrowe

Julio on 17:30 - Aug 19 by ballbag

That video is sensational. LOL

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Julio on 18:06 - Aug 20 with 806 viewswestberksr

at least that chapter is officially closed now.

great shot stopper but not suited to the physicality of the English game. never commanded the box or came off his line, worst keeper i can recall at dealing with crosses. not his fault we gave him a pension fund (sorry, contract) worth hanging around for.
Julio on 19:53 - Aug 20 with 783 viewsLoft1979

Julio on 18:06 - Aug 20 by westberksr

at least that chapter is officially closed now.

great shot stopper but not suited to the physicality of the English game. never commanded the box or came off his line, worst keeper i can recall at dealing with crosses. not his fault we gave him a pension fund (sorry, contract) worth hanging around for.

Taking a more holistic approach: Cesar is gone and *100k wage with him.
HARRY has purged Cisse, Diakite, bosingwa, Granero, Mbia AJ, from the higher salaried recruits of 2 years ago, BZ, Green even Hill have different contracts. Vastly different club from 2 years ago.
Julio on 20:42 - Aug 20 with 727 viewsNortholt_Rs

Julio on 19:53 - Aug 20 by Loft1979

Taking a more holistic approach: Cesar is gone and *100k wage with him.
HARRY has purged Cisse, Diakite, bosingwa, Granero, Mbia AJ, from the higher salaried recruits of 2 years ago, BZ, Green even Hill have different contracts. Vastly different club from 2 years ago.

Amen

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024