Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ice bucket "challenges" 18:37 - Aug 19 with 9693 viewskysersosaqpr

Ok I'm getting sick of everyone jumping on this bandwagon. Once I read John Terry and SWP had done it, I was trying to think what I'd like to replace the ice water in the buckets with. I'd go horse-sh.te for Terry..

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Ice bucket "challenges" on 19:02 - Aug 19 with 7401 viewsgordanoR

The Ebola virus.
Ice bucket "challenges" on 19:09 - Aug 19 with 7366 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If its for a good cause I don't see the problem with it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ice bucket "challenges" on 00:48 - Aug 20 with 7118 viewsBluce_Ree

At least it's not that no makeup selfie bullshit. Fking hell. All the women I work with did it and I can't unsee that shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ice bucket "challenges" on 08:46 - Aug 20 with 6937 viewsmjtaylor76

Some vet interesting comments about it at the bottom of this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/19/celebrities-ice-bucket-challenge-

Have to say I'm totally with this guy - "But don't think for a second that chucking a bucket of water over your head and nominating some friends makes you anything other than a "slacktivist", someone who participates in feel good, but ultimately shallow (if not useless) internet activism."
Ice bucket "challenges" on 09:38 - Aug 20 with 6854 viewspaulparker

if your under 16 anything to do with the following is 100 % Kuntish

Selfies
make up challenges
Ice Bucket challenges
#bring our girls home
anything with a #
Watching CBB,
Constantly playing on a phone !!!

the world has gone mad, I think im the only sane one sometimes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ice bucket on 09:44 - Aug 20 with 6833 viewsDiscodroid

Ice bucket "challenges" on 09:38 - Aug 20 by paulparker

if your under 16 anything to do with the following is 100 % Kuntish

Selfies
make up challenges
Ice Bucket challenges
#bring our girls home
anything with a #
Watching CBB,
Constantly playing on a phone !!!

the world has gone mad, I think im the only sane one sometimes

what a most effective campaign.

building sandcastles.

i suggest mate you do as i have done parker me old mate, concerning this most worthy campaign.

fck all.

one more thing.... judging by the faces on said sandcastle , are they asking for the release of these girls in nigeria , or the alien engineers from ridley scotts 'prometheus'??
#bring back our engineers.

the nigerian prime minister or whatever the fck he is is called 'good luck jonathon'

what a useless cnt.

what next a, chancellor called' be lucky eric'??

if only i had cara develangie flashing her tits about or showing off a bit of tasteful vag (# vag for cystic fibrosis..) my fuking worries would all be at an end.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 9:50]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ice bucket "challenges" on 10:47 - Aug 20 with 6777 viewsdaveB

Charlie Sheen did the best one, dropped 10 grand on his head and said he'd give it to the charity and challenged the current cast of two and a half men to do the same
Ice bucket "challenges" on 10:51 - Aug 20 with 6768 viewsbob566

what harm is it doing. Its heightened awareness and als worldwide takings were 1.7 mill the year before. Up to 17 mill this year already.
Login to get fewer ads

Ice bucket on 11:06 - Aug 20 with 6727 viewsDiscodroid

good news bob.. i hear white dee is having a line up behind the shit house of the ellersie road for the top boys to highlight the plight of people who have been off with depression for 2o years but manage to get to the pub and get cnted every day.

*a fiver a skull and a flunky thrown in for good measure .

dont forget to check the spunk o meter on outside the springbok after the game.

#fatbenefitscroungingslag.

*please note does not include a selfie with white dee during coitus interruptus...£2.50 cover charge.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 11:14]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ice bucket on 11:14 - Aug 20 with 6710 viewsbob566

Ice bucket on 11:06 - Aug 20 by Discodroid

good news bob.. i hear white dee is having a line up behind the shit house of the ellersie road for the top boys to highlight the plight of people who have been off with depression for 2o years but manage to get to the pub and get cnted every day.

*a fiver a skull and a flunky thrown in for good measure .

dont forget to check the spunk o meter on outside the springbok after the game.

#fatbenefitscroungingslag.

*please note does not include a selfie with white dee during coitus interruptus...£2.50 cover charge.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 11:14]

it is good news disco and hopefully none of us ever contract motor neuron disease. Disgusting disease.

Listen I get the whole god here comes simon cowell doing an ice bucket but nobody has to watch them etc.

Its just a novel idea that is rasing good money for a cause that would normally get bugger all.

Maybe we could have the ghost chili eating challenge for celebs on behalf of another charity. Wonder if the takeup would be as big.
Ice bucket on 11:44 - Aug 20 with 6667 viewsDiscodroid

Ice bucket on 11:14 - Aug 20 by bob566

it is good news disco and hopefully none of us ever contract motor neuron disease. Disgusting disease.

Listen I get the whole god here comes simon cowell doing an ice bucket but nobody has to watch them etc.

Its just a novel idea that is rasing good money for a cause that would normally get bugger all.

Maybe we could have the ghost chili eating challenge for celebs on behalf of another charity. Wonder if the takeup would be as big.

fair point bob.

Ice bucket "challenges" on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 6663 viewsTheBlob

Next up celebrity skydiving without a parachute to illustrate the lack of Gefilte Fish on Tesco shelves.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ice bucket "challenges" on 12:39 - Aug 20 with 6606 viewsRangersDave

Ice bucket "challenges" on 11:48 - Aug 20 by TheBlob

Next up celebrity skydiving without a parachute to illustrate the lack of Gefilte Fish on Tesco shelves.

That should be the prize for all X factor 'contestants' ( and the judges)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ice bucket "challenges" on 15:10 - Aug 20 with 6533 viewsWokingR

If I was Rio I'd be practicing defending corners instead of pissing about
Ice bucket "challenges" on 15:13 - Aug 20 with 6518 viewstoboboly

This'll die out in a few weeks when some poor bastard like Danny Ings gets nominated and freezes to death in October.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ice bucket "challenges" on 18:00 - Aug 20 with 6432 viewsthame_hoops

It's for a great cause yes, good luck to the charities but the people who take part are doing it for their own vain self promotion only
Ice bucket "challenges" on 18:29 - Aug 20 with 6417 viewsqueensparker

Amits just done the ice bucket challenge at the behest of Kevin Pietersen according to his Twitter
Ice bucket "challenges" on 02:05 - Aug 22 with 6290 viewsDylanP

I dare you to watch this video and then come back and tell us what you think about the ice bucket challenge

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102136393681940&fref=nf

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ice bucket "challenges" on 07:49 - Aug 22 with 6214 viewsPommyhoop

I nominate Mark Hughes for the boiling water challenge .
He nominates John Terry
He nominates Bradley Johnson.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ice bucket "challenges" on 08:20 - Aug 22 with 6183 viewswombat

Ice bucket "challenges" on 07:49 - Aug 22 by Pommyhoop

I nominate Mark Hughes for the boiling water challenge .
He nominates John Terry
He nominates Bradley Johnson.

was reading that the guy who cme up with the idea actually died recently in some accident .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ice bucket "challenges" on 16:56 - Aug 26 with 6092 viewssimmo

I know they have been doing the rounds and there are plenty being posted all over, but I thought this one was the best I've seen.... Needs sound

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ice bucket "challenges" on 18:12 - Aug 26 with 6008 viewsloftboy

Did mine yesterday, whole bag of ice was in the farker, donated to Macmillan though as I had read some disturbing info on the ASL charity.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ice bucket "challenges" on 18:29 - Aug 26 with 5978 viewsrrrspricey

Don't understand why people are getting so irate about this. Raising money for McMillan nurses is a worthy cause, made my mums last few days bearable for her and the family.

Chill out peeps
Ice bucket "challenges" on 18:54 - Aug 26 with 5929 viewsEalingRanger

Just got nominated for one today. No chance I'm doing it.
Ice bucket "challenges" on 19:14 - Aug 26 with 5900 viewssmegma

Ice bucket "challenges" on 18:00 - Aug 20 by thame_hoops

It's for a great cause yes, good luck to the charities but the people who take part are doing it for their own vain self promotion only

Is the correct answer.

By all means donate to charity but you don't have to tell the whole world on Facebook/youtube.

To think its only three months until bastard f-cking Movember when my wife doesn't look odd for once !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024