Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spuds 11:21 - Aug 20 with 7277 viewsLewes_r

Anyone else really fancy us to play very well against them this weekend..? I do.. I think we may win it but unfortunately I have a horrible feeling Remy will be the star of the show

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Spuds on 23:59 - Aug 20 with 1939 viewsJAPRANGERS

Spuds on 16:15 - Aug 20 by Toast_R

I think we'll look good, play well for large spells and look like winning...

2-0 to Spuds.

Agreed.
Spuds on 00:08 - Aug 21 with 1931 viewskysersosaqpr

Spuds on 23:59 - Aug 20 by JAPRANGERS

Agreed.

B..ollocks, we will be ok

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Spuds on 12:14 - Aug 21 with 1856 viewssimmo

Worth highlighting that they are playing tonight, in the Europa league, away from home... SO while we are resting/training/preparing, they are travelling and playing at AEL.

I know they won't play a lot of 1st teamers and they have a big enough squad to rotate, but still, makes those odds a little more favourable ;-)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Spuds on 12:24 - Aug 21 with 1850 viewsantoknee64

Not very bothered about results just now,will be encouraging to see us play well as a team,im still concerned we do not have a good set-piece taker and if Fer does start I guess it will be Ale whos dropped ?.
Spuds on 12:29 - Aug 21 with 1846 viewsFlex

I think Harry is too negative against the big teams. I think we'll show them too much respect, and ultimately loose.

Spurs are a good team, but their defence is average, attack and put them under pressure, shut the home crowd up and exploit Dawson's lack of pace.
Spuds on 12:35 - Aug 21 with 1834 viewsElHoop

Spuds on 12:14 - Aug 21 by simmo

Worth highlighting that they are playing tonight, in the Europa league, away from home... SO while we are resting/training/preparing, they are travelling and playing at AEL.

I know they won't play a lot of 1st teamers and they have a big enough squad to rotate, but still, makes those odds a little more favourable ;-)

I checked out the stats on the effect of Europa league and found this article:

http://eplindex.com/40756/effect-europa-league-premier-league-teams.html?doing_w

If it's correct up to the point when it was written, then the effect on Spurs on Sunday might not be so great. For some reason Thursday away games haven't impacted that much on Sunday performances. Maybe it's down to rotation or the quality of opposition on the Sunday, I don't know, but it's not obviously going to be a factor.
Spuds on 12:39 - Aug 21 with 1825 viewsLewes_r

Spuds on 12:35 - Aug 21 by ElHoop

I checked out the stats on the effect of Europa league and found this article:

http://eplindex.com/40756/effect-europa-league-premier-league-teams.html?doing_w

If it's correct up to the point when it was written, then the effect on Spurs on Sunday might not be so great. For some reason Thursday away games haven't impacted that much on Sunday performances. Maybe it's down to rotation or the quality of opposition on the Sunday, I don't know, but it's not obviously going to be a factor.

This early in the season fatigue really wont be a factor.. infact playing that game tonight may make them sharper than us

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Spuds on 17:53 - Aug 21 with 1780 viewssimmo

Losing 1-0 at HT

Tottenham Hotspur

01 Lloris
05 Vertonghen
16 Naughton
15 Dier
33 Davies
14 Holtby Booked
17 Townsend
08 Paulinho
42 Bentaleb
18 Kane
09 Soldado

Substitutes

19 Dembélé
30 Sandro
22 Chadli
11 Lamela
24 Friedel
20 Dawson
03 Rose

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Spuds on 18:58 - Aug 21 with 1733 viewsHantsR

Radio this morning said Spuds not appealing over Naughton red card so he'll be suspended for Sunday - not that we rate him that much anyway?

Edit - just seen they snatched a win this evening!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 18:59]
Spuds on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 1669 viewsBrightonhoop

Should be a really good, fast game.
Spuds on 22:18 - Aug 21 with 1650 viewseastside_r

Spuds on 18:58 - Aug 21 by HantsR

Radio this morning said Spuds not appealing over Naughton red card so he'll be suspended for Sunday - not that we rate him that much anyway?

Edit - just seen they snatched a win this evening!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 18:59]

Hopefully the Cypriots gave them a good old shoeing this afternoon.

Edit: Just realised this could be misconstrued - I hope that they were given a hard time on the pitch, not any hooligan shenanigans.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 22:24]
Spuds on 22:59 - Aug 21 with 1619 viewsdaveB

big game this for Redknapp, I really fancy us, think we'll win this 2-1. I'm in Spain so bound to win the one away game i am missing
Spuds on 23:04 - Aug 21 with 1611 viewsted_hendrix

I'm in the lower tier Sunday and almost desperate for us to win, I hate that bastard ground and getting to it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Spuds on 00:49 - Aug 22 with 1569 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Spuds on 22:59 - Aug 21 by daveB

big game this for Redknapp, I really fancy us, think we'll win this 2-1. I'm in Spain so bound to win the one away game i am missing

Back in the 90's the first away game I missed in years was when I took the girlfriend off to Paris. Rangers were playing at Highbury. I wasn't going to miss much....yep, you guessed it...

Everytime I saw one of those 'I was there when Jensen scored' T-shirts it was like a dagger through my heart.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Spuds on 08:02 - Aug 22 with 1526 viewsHolser

We'll play well and give em a good game and come away with plenty of positives....

But we'll still lose nonetheless.

80's F block

Spuds on 08:48 - Aug 22 with 1389 viewsElHoop

Pochettino will be a bit wary of us as our last PL away win was down at Southampton and we only won 4 games all season I think. That was also a bit of a 'Harry' game as well, so it's boiling up nicely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024