Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to start throwing our weight around.... 14:22 - Aug 20 with 1611 viewsNov77

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2729437/Chelsea-s-powerhouses-

Good job adel didn't play!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 18:55 - Aug 20 with 1318 viewsWokingR

If we can just get Fer to replace Hoilett we'll be the biggest team in the world not just the Premiership
Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 19:52 - Aug 20 with 1191 viewsHAYESBOY

Fat bastatds though aint we

Smells like a trout farm in here

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 20:52 - Aug 20 with 962 viewsenfieldargh

another thing SWP has stopped us wining outright

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 20:54 - Aug 20 with 950 viewsbosh67

Fat Rs

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 22:32 - Aug 20 with 699 viewsCiderwithRsie

Average height of 6'1" and average weight of 12st 7lb isn't actually fat, its just bloody big. It'd be nice to see us use that size advantage
Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 05:14 - Aug 21 with 572 viewsJAPRANGERS

What about LFW posters how do we measure up??

Who's the biggest on 'ere??
Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 05:15 - Aug 21 with 571 viewsJAPRANGERS

I can't throw me weight around, I'm only a light middle weight in boxing terms.
Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 06:13 - Aug 21 with 542 views18StoneOfHoop

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 05:14 - Aug 21 by JAPRANGERS

What about LFW posters how do we measure up??

Who's the biggest on 'ere??

I thought I was a right lazy lardy wobbly ugly fat greedy guzzling b'staad of a Hoops fan. The average professional Rs player being about two thirds my weight. But then I learnt of Top LFW Poster and all-round good guy Loftboy coming in at a baby whalish 24 stone,150 kilos,or twice a player -[yikes!]- before his recent wake up call from the doc - brown bread in 10 years if he don't make changes - and heroic reducing improvements.
I had a glucose test at Hammersmith Hospital 9 months ago for diabetes type 2..very close to it. The former Guvnor of my fave Grove pub The KPH, Brendan lost a leg to diabetes and then there's the blindness..

It would be nice if at the New Queens Park Old Oak stadium there's fitted a hardy stationary exercise bike section to power the floodlights. The friendly low-cost eco solution to soaring leccy prices,eh?
At the old unfit for purpose tight squeeze LR HQ someone's shirley gonna get stuck in them turnstiles and have a heart attack one day soon,innit?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 6:24]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 06:33 - Aug 21 with 528 viewsKiwi76

80kgs?!
I can see a new LfW clique forming for those 100kgs+
Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 08:04 - Aug 21 with 435 viewsJAPRANGERS

Time to start throwing our weight around.... on 06:13 - Aug 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

I thought I was a right lazy lardy wobbly ugly fat greedy guzzling b'staad of a Hoops fan. The average professional Rs player being about two thirds my weight. But then I learnt of Top LFW Poster and all-round good guy Loftboy coming in at a baby whalish 24 stone,150 kilos,or twice a player -[yikes!]- before his recent wake up call from the doc - brown bread in 10 years if he don't make changes - and heroic reducing improvements.
I had a glucose test at Hammersmith Hospital 9 months ago for diabetes type 2..very close to it. The former Guvnor of my fave Grove pub The KPH, Brendan lost a leg to diabetes and then there's the blindness..

It would be nice if at the New Queens Park Old Oak stadium there's fitted a hardy stationary exercise bike section to power the floodlights. The friendly low-cost eco solution to soaring leccy prices,eh?
At the old unfit for purpose tight squeeze LR HQ someone's shirley gonna get stuck in them turnstiles and have a heart attack one day soon,innit?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 6:24]

Well, good luck mate with getting your weight down. Diabetes is an absolute bastard of a disease that just destroys your body. My mum has it unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024