Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager 17:21 - Aug 20 with 17053 viewsEsgaroth

SSN, Talks have broken down ffs

Just when you think the deal is done it goes pear shaped.

They had better not turn to Glen
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:22]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:02 - Aug 21 with 3200 viewsrsonist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Mood

Because you don't wanna be reposting these quotes really....
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:03 - Aug 21 with 3199 viewsrsonist

Got to hand it to Vincent Tan here, waiting until now to release this stuff is ice cold vengeance.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:03 - Aug 21 with 3198 viewskarl

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 23:57 - Aug 20 by ganjR

Can you do a brief thingy on the article? As I can't find or be arsed to read it mate?

Your gut feeling seems to be right about MacKay Ganj, unbelievable it has to be said (for me anyway). It explains that crawling apology straight after dropping his lawsuit, I moaned how obvious it was that there was a mutual agreement and payoff from Tan dependent on his apology, but seemingly not. He looks screwed now that's for sure
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:13 - Aug 21 with 3176 views18StoneOfHoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 23:54 - Aug 20 by baz_qpr

Just read the mail article, wow that is some scandal the guy will never work again

You bet,baz!

Wow! What a sensational scandalous scoop for Matt Lawton at The Daily Mail..

Thought that MM had maybe been a bit George Graham skim-off-the-top/backhanders style about transfers, but this is far worse than the comparatively small potatoes sins of Ron Atkinson,Richard Keys and Andy Gray.
If proven,as you say,he will surely never work in the game again.
Perhaps he should get in touch with Nigel Farage of the relaxed standards if he's really struggling for a job of any kind. Gotta be less a liability than Godfrey.

Malky In the Middle (courtesy of R5L)
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 0:18]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:16 - Aug 21 with 3169 viewskysersosaqpr

I don't care about history shite. Feck em. I like hannibell's stuff, feed these qpr haters to the pigs (big pigsz)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:36 - Aug 21 with 3130 viewsganjR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:03 - Aug 21 by karl

Your gut feeling seems to be right about MacKay Ganj, unbelievable it has to be said (for me anyway). It explains that crawling apology straight after dropping his lawsuit, I moaned how obvious it was that there was a mutual agreement and payoff from Tan dependent on his apology, but seemingly not. He looks screwed now that's for sure

Hey Karl, how you doing pal? I was gonna shout you last week as I was in Lybster and felt to jump on a ferry and get you drunk on the 'mainland' :) Orcadian mainland obviously....
Never trusted Malky and you know, I'm sharp on judging people.
Btw, do you need a highland delivery man? My uncle is getting screwed over by Royal Mail at the mo, 5 hour contracts etc. builder by trade, built their b&b, but work is slower than in Edinburgh obviously.
Missed the derby btw, spent the day with family, despite old mates tempting me back to misdemeanours.... ;)
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:48 - Aug 21 with 3118 viewskarl

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:36 - Aug 21 by ganjR

Hey Karl, how you doing pal? I was gonna shout you last week as I was in Lybster and felt to jump on a ferry and get you drunk on the 'mainland' :) Orcadian mainland obviously....
Never trusted Malky and you know, I'm sharp on judging people.
Btw, do you need a highland delivery man? My uncle is getting screwed over by Royal Mail at the mo, 5 hour contracts etc. builder by trade, built their b&b, but work is slower than in Edinburgh obviously.
Missed the derby btw, spent the day with family, despite old mates tempting me back to misdemeanours.... ;)

Good Ganj, been a little bit busier the last few weeks but definitely give me a shout if you're that far north again.
Im not self employed any more so not looking for deliveries etc but he definitely should look into a service of some kind, Derrick Shearer has a lot of the small stuff between North of Scotland and Orkney but using the boat from Gills Bay someone else could probably get a good trade going.
To hijack this thread totally, most companies offer free delivery on mainland UK but using yourself as a free delivery depot in Caithness and cheap delivery onto Orkney has worked for him so maybe a gap still in the market?
Need to meet you in Edinburgh for a Hibs game and in London for R's, be good to meet again
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:51 - Aug 21 with 3110 viewsJigsore

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:02 - Aug 21 by rsonist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Mood

Because you don't wanna be reposting these quotes really....

you don't... but some of those are wow, no wonder they're not hiring him

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

-On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

-On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

-On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

-On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

-On a player's female agent

*A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)*

-Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 01:11 - Aug 21 with 3077 viewsganjR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:48 - Aug 21 by karl

Good Ganj, been a little bit busier the last few weeks but definitely give me a shout if you're that far north again.
Im not self employed any more so not looking for deliveries etc but he definitely should look into a service of some kind, Derrick Shearer has a lot of the small stuff between North of Scotland and Orkney but using the boat from Gills Bay someone else could probably get a good trade going.
To hijack this thread totally, most companies offer free delivery on mainland UK but using yourself as a free delivery depot in Caithness and cheap delivery onto Orkney has worked for him so maybe a gap still in the market?
Need to meet you in Edinburgh for a Hibs game and in London for R's, be good to meet again

Cheers for the heads up mate, I'll pass the info on. He is an old skool grafter.
I usually only do the trip back to Scotland in August with my son, but don't take him to derbies so I can catch up with mates that huvnae been incarcerated or incinerated so far.
I live on Ladbroke Grove now, 10 mins walk from Loftus road, so anytime you're down, give me a shout and you're always welcome to stay at mine for as long as you want/need pal.
Be good to catch up. I'll introduce you to some of the old skool folk on here, the likes of Pablo, Harkouks, Harlesden, Sharpy/Trance, Norfolt, StrangeR, Ted, Johnno, etc. it'd be a night that you'd remember until about midday the next day... :)
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 09:27 - Aug 21 with 2885 viewssaxbend

I am never one to take the contents of a news story as literal truth without further reading, but I must admit that non-football related gross misconduct would solve the puzzle of how Tan became so determined to get rid of something as rare as a football manager on course to succeed in a Premier League relegation battle. This seems far more likely than Tan merely losing the plot to the point of making Briatore look sensible.

I don't know how these text messages might have been brought to the club's attention (phone hacking?), and it does seem a bit textbook as if someone went through a list of offensive boxes to tick when compiling a load of messages, but the circumstances of Mackay withdrawing his unfair dismissal claim do give extra credibility to the story.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 09:28 - Aug 21 with 2884 viewsTGRRRSSS

Shocking if true,.... bt worth remembering this is the Daily Fail.

Who raided Moody's home by the way?

I think the police are meant to get a warrant, so presuming it wasn't them? So who did who paid for it and was anything illegal done in the procurement of this information?
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 09:35 - Aug 21 with 2860 viewsMaggsinho

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 09:28 - Aug 21 by TGRRRSSS

Shocking if true,.... bt worth remembering this is the Daily Fail.

Who raided Moody's home by the way?

I think the police are meant to get a warrant, so presuming it wasn't them? So who did who paid for it and was anything illegal done in the procurement of this information?

From the Mail article:

They [Cardiff] engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:00 - Aug 21 with 2826 viewskarl

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 01:11 - Aug 21 by ganjR

Cheers for the heads up mate, I'll pass the info on. He is an old skool grafter.
I usually only do the trip back to Scotland in August with my son, but don't take him to derbies so I can catch up with mates that huvnae been incarcerated or incinerated so far.
I live on Ladbroke Grove now, 10 mins walk from Loftus road, so anytime you're down, give me a shout and you're always welcome to stay at mine for as long as you want/need pal.
Be good to catch up. I'll introduce you to some of the old skool folk on here, the likes of Pablo, Harkouks, Harlesden, Sharpy/Trance, Norfolt, StrangeR, Ted, Johnno, etc. it'd be a night that you'd remember until about midday the next day... :)

Why am I scared all of a sudden!! Haha
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:33 - Aug 21 with 2785 viewsdaveB

bloody hell that looks pretty damning
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:40 - Aug 21 with 2765 viewsadhoc_qpr

He looks like he's finished if that all holds up. Football is quite forgiving of certain flaws/crimes after a period of time but Racism can really end your career (big Ron etc)

I always thought he seemed like quite a sound bloke too!
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 11:04 - Aug 21 with 2696 viewskarl

Looks like Tan suspected he was being scammed on agents fees so got his court order on that angle, bet he couldn't believe his luck when he found the texts and emails.
Hopefully it will help to chase a few bigots out of the game but as importantly I hope that it will put a big squeeze on underhand payments, we've a thread where people can't afford to attend as many games as they want to yet within this report I think I read about an unauthorised payment of £600k to an agent. Disgusting
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 2616 viewsgigiisourgod

Moody resigns. Looking very grim.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:01 - Aug 21 with 2598 viewskarl

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 11:56 - Aug 21 by gigiisourgod

Makes you wonder if Pulis got wind of this and wanted to distance himself from Moody since there was the investigation into the leaked team news as well?
Im probably making things up!
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:01 - Aug 21 with 2596 viewsWokingR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 11:56 - Aug 21 by gigiisourgod

And long may the chaos at any one of our fellow relegation candidates continue
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:07 - Aug 21 with 2583 viewsTheBlob

Mishcon.Sums it all up.Welcome to the true evocation of 1984.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:08 - Aug 21 with 2577 viewsthemodfather

so moody resigns over alleged racial and homophobic texts/messages..ok will the police step in?
what a mess this palace thing is....pulis turned them around, kept them up, got them top 10 from certain relegation, and resigns/leaves
mackay seemed certain for the job and now, pop!
shambles.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:10 - Aug 21 with 2570 viewsTheBlob

So somebody busts into your prefab in the dead of night,what happens if you're behind the door with a shooter?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 12:13]

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:13 - Aug 21 with 2563 viewsAntti_Heinola

to think I was keen on him taking over from Redknapp.

What scum.

He'll never work in Britain again. Bigoted idiot.

Bare bones.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:16 - Aug 21 with 2558 viewskarl

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:10 - Aug 21 by TheBlob

So somebody busts into your prefab in the dead of night,what happens if you're behind the door with a shooter?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 12:13]

Cliff Richard told you to ask that question, didn't he Blob?
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 2547 viewsTheBlob

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:16 - Aug 21 by karl

Cliff Richard told you to ask that question, didn't he Blob?

Geezer with shiny steel legs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024