Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager 17:21 - Aug 20 with 17059 viewsEsgaroth

SSN, Talks have broken down ffs

Just when you think the deal is done it goes pear shaped.

They had better not turn to Glen
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:22]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:09 - Aug 21 with 3272 viewspaulparker

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:05 - Aug 21 by Monahoop

And to think many anti Redknapp campaigners on here wanted him as a possible replacement for old Harry. Better to know the devil you know than the devil you don't.

TBF Monahoop I was one of those, mind you I did also want Warnock back with 5 games to go of the season,
makes you think what other managers get up to & say doesn't it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:17 - Aug 21 with 3255 viewsMonahoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:09 - Aug 21 by paulparker

TBF Monahoop I was one of those, mind you I did also want Warnock back with 5 games to go of the season,
makes you think what other managers get up to & say doesn't it

Probably better off not knowing Paul. There have indeed been some right idiots in football management down the years, prepared to engage gob before brain, [ That's if they had one in the first place ].

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:23 - Aug 21 with 3230 viewspaulparker

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:17 - Aug 21 by Monahoop

Probably better off not knowing Paul. There have indeed been some right idiots in football management down the years, prepared to engage gob before brain, [ That's if they had one in the first place ].

I do know Allegedly some of the exploits of a certain Mk Dons Manager who people rate, again best not to divulge on that one to much in case clive gets in trouble
end of the day some of them are still very much "one of the lads" which I suppose doesn't go down to well in the long run

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 19:08 - Aug 21 with 3142 viewswombat

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 09:35 - Aug 21 by Maggsinho

From the Mail article:

They [Cardiff] engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Mood

Isn't that a certain x rangers law firm he who loved a big of GP ? The one and only nick de marco

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 3105 viewsJigsore

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:23 - Aug 21 by paulparker

I do know Allegedly some of the exploits of a certain Mk Dons Manager who people rate, again best not to divulge on that one to much in case clive gets in trouble
end of the day some of them are still very much "one of the lads" which I suppose doesn't go down to well in the long run

this forum surely has the highest number of ITKs of any football forum in the world. My wife's uncle's brother's dogsitter told me... etc.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 19:38 - Aug 21 with 3088 viewsNW5Hoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 19:08 - Aug 21 by wombat

Isn't that a certain x rangers law firm he who loved a big of GP ? The one and only nick de marco

De Marco is a barrister, with Blackstone Chambers. Mishcon's is a solicitors. The two are unconnected.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 3022 viewsJamie

LMA have their say:
http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/news-7418.html
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 3009 views18StoneOfHoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 19:38 - Aug 21 by NW5Hoop

De Marco is a barrister, with Blackstone Chambers. Mishcon's is a solicitors. The two are unconnected.

This might well be a fair bit off-topic and it's certainly repetitive but there are only really 3 useful things that I've gleaned and learnt through many painful trial and errors in the last 48 years,that I might feasibly share with others as I increasingly hurtle faster and faster by time's arrow towards that unignorable inevitable box six feet under ; just worm food pushing up (Chris) daisies. Cremation you say? Sorry I'll pass.
I want a headstone that reads simply
'Didn't do much. Loved his R's.
Soopa...(don't leave me hanging FFS)'

any road for what it's worth here's my advice:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(1) Measure twice,cut once.
and moreover a very,very important bit of advice for fast declining gloomy sad-case men approaching or over 50 years of age:
(2) Never trust a fart.
and
(3) Never waste an erection.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Time to kip at long last, so snoozy bye-byes LFW peeps.
Love,Peace and Fook Chelski.

Night night Blinding Business Triple Transfer Coup Old Skool Cockerknee Maestro Mr Harry and as Finney would doubtlessly say:
"Thank-you for all you've done for Queens Park Rangers".
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 11:09]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:34 - Aug 22 with 2836 viewsJamie

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 20:10 - Aug 21 by Jamie

LMA have their say:

LMA now apologise for having their say.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:43 - Aug 22 with 2816 viewssimmo

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 20:10 - Aug 21 by Jamie

LMA have their say:

That's an embarrassment.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:56 - Aug 22 with 2730 viewsNorthernr

Tony Pulis is now 7/4 second favourite for this
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:39 - Aug 22 with 2648 viewsMatch82

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:56 - Aug 22 by Northernr

Tony Pulis is now 7/4 second favourite for this

I would imagine you're pretty pleased right now with your revised prediction for Palace's finishing position...
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 19:36 - Aug 22 with 2591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just heard Redknapp half-defending him....not condoning it but...top manager...lovely lad...not as if he murdered anyone, or raped anyone, or was a paedophile..,etc....

As ever, in football the old guard will rally to the defence of one of their own.

If there is truth to this, there's no defence and no excuse, no accountability within the sport. If Redknapp (and this is possible, to be fair to him) isn't aware of the exact allegations and the severity of them, he should hold his silence until he is.

You've had a very good summer, Redknapp, don't ruin it. All this reflects on us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 21:58 - Aug 22 with 2540 viewsthemodfather

lma defend him, retract it...he's on tele apologising
WHY IS HE NOT ARRESTED WITH MOODY?
we are talking racism and homophobia and more
i have had mates banned for less and this is a football related crime??
something#s gone on and palace have the phone records....how can this man ever work in football again??
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 22:11 - Aug 22 with 2520 viewsMatch82

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 21:58 - Aug 22 by themodfather

something#s gone on and palace have the phone records....how can this man ever work in football again??

To my knowledge, making a racist or sexist comment in private is not actually illegal.

Obviously it's unacceptable, and probably worse than doing some things that would get you arrested. But it's not actually illegal.

Making racist/sexist comments in a different context would be. Especially if done in public, in a way that could incite tensions.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:22 - Aug 23 with 2442 viewsLythamR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:43 - Aug 22 by simmo

That's an embarrassment.

The quality of the LMA website is probably a fair reflection of the organisations attitudes, stuck in the last century!
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:24 - Aug 23 with 2438 viewsNorthernr

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 22:11 - Aug 22 by Match82

To my knowledge, making a racist or sexist comment in private is not actually illegal.

Obviously it's unacceptable, and probably worse than doing some things that would get you arrested. But it's not actually illegal.

Making racist/sexist comments in a different context would be. Especially if done in public, in a way that could incite tensions.

Shhhh. We're trying to get a mob together here.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:29 - Aug 23 with 2430 viewsHunterhoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:24 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Shhhh. We're trying to get a mob together here.

I just find it funny how the entire media seem to be missing the fact that these texts came to light as a result of him being investigated for having his hand in the till!

We need this not to be forgotten!! For the courts to allow his txt msg history to be seized and examined, he must be in trouble with these investigations.

When that comes out, he is truly screwed in the game. No one wants a manager with sticky fingers.

Oh, wait.

Now, I see where 'Arry is coming from.

Maybe.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 01:15 - Aug 23 with 2403 viewsNorthernr

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 00:29 - Aug 23 by Hunterhoop

I just find it funny how the entire media seem to be missing the fact that these texts came to light as a result of him being investigated for having his hand in the till!

We need this not to be forgotten!! For the courts to allow his txt msg history to be seized and examined, he must be in trouble with these investigations.

When that comes out, he is truly screwed in the game. No one wants a manager with sticky fingers.

Oh, wait.

Now, I see where 'Arry is coming from.

Maybe.

Well Cardiff want to be a bit careful, because punishments over illegal payments to players and agents got Luton docked 30 points. They can't dock Malky Mackay 30 points can they?
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 06:45 - Aug 23 with 2348 viewsElHoop

Mackay is from Glasgow, one of the sectarian strongholds of these islands. It would be surprising if he weren't in some respects racist in private and if he's racist in the catholic/protestant context then why not in others?

I've heard that another very well known Scottish manager was once sacked for fiddling expenses and it certainly didn't stop him in the longer term.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 08:43 - Aug 23 with 2307 viewsCHUBBS

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 21:58 - Aug 22 by themodfather

My word,we'd end up locking up half of Britain if that was the case.
Honestly who hasn't laughed at a joke that could be deemed homo/race/sexist related and offensive?
I know i have and still do.
Pretty much every joke is offensive to someone.
People will smile at each other then comment in "private" about something related to that person to which they'd be very offended,she's fat,she's ugly,she's stupid so on,surely these will be deemed as just as offensive to that individual.

In this case the texts look terrible in isolation but there were thousands of others not shown that could dilute what was said.
I feel very uneasy delving into a mans private information unless its illegal and by all accounts this isn't.
Eihoop to insinuate just because a man is from Glasgow he must be a racist is absurd and probably "offensive" to Glaswegians.
We're all human and have different feelings.
I have had racist abuse before and it didn't affect me half as much as the "personal" comments people have made regarding my appearance.
There are so many sniping hypocrites out there loving this when they're just as bad themselves.
I'm far more concerned that a man earning 30/40 grand a week thought he needed to skim off the top to make ends meat.
Greedy bastard.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:53 - Aug 23 with 2264 viewsElHoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 08:43 - Aug 23 by CHUBBS

My word,we'd end up locking up half of Britain if that was the case.
Honestly who hasn't laughed at a joke that could be deemed homo/race/sexist related and offensive?
I know i have and still do.
Pretty much every joke is offensive to someone.
People will smile at each other then comment in "private" about something related to that person to which they'd be very offended,she's fat,she's ugly,she's stupid so on,surely these will be deemed as just as offensive to that individual.

In this case the texts look terrible in isolation but there were thousands of others not shown that could dilute what was said.
I feel very uneasy delving into a mans private information unless its illegal and by all accounts this isn't.
Eihoop to insinuate just because a man is from Glasgow he must be a racist is absurd and probably "offensive" to Glaswegians.
We're all human and have different feelings.
I have had racist abuse before and it didn't affect me half as much as the "personal" comments people have made regarding my appearance.
There are so many sniping hypocrites out there loving this when they're just as bad themselves.
I'm far more concerned that a man earning 30/40 grand a week thought he needed to skim off the top to make ends meat.
Greedy bastard.

My wife is from that neck of the words, was trained in the construction industry up there, and a more racist sexist bunch would be hard to meet and those are her words not mine. But you carry on Chubbs, see no evil, speak no evil etc etc. I can't be bothered.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 13:33 - Aug 23 with 2225 viewsCHUBBS

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:53 - Aug 23 by ElHoop

My wife is from that neck of the words, was trained in the construction industry up there, and a more racist sexist bunch would be hard to meet and those are her words not mine. But you carry on Chubbs, see no evil, speak no evil etc etc. I can't be bothered.

Wasn't having a dig at you i was just pointing out that everyone can claim offense to anything others say.
I should have worded it slightly differently
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 13:33]
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:40 - Aug 23 with 2207 viewsLythamR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 13:33 - Aug 23 by CHUBBS

Wasn't having a dig at you i was just pointing out that everyone can claim offense to anything others say.
I should have worded it slightly differently
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 13:33]

this looks like a witch hunt to me

surely a text between 2 people is as private as a conversation between 2 people

I dare all the commentators, media bods any anyone else calling for blood to swear that they have never engaged in similar comments.

If everyone who had spoken or texted along similar lines was to resign their job or be sacked then a large % of the population would be on benefits or gardening leave

racism and homophobia are inherent in human beings, its part of our make up, Education is the way to overcome this but until we get to a utopian blue mink state it will always be a problem.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 10:14 - Aug 24 with 2132 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:40 - Aug 23 by LythamR

this looks like a witch hunt to me

surely a text between 2 people is as private as a conversation between 2 people

I dare all the commentators, media bods any anyone else calling for blood to swear that they have never engaged in similar comments.

If everyone who had spoken or texted along similar lines was to resign their job or be sacked then a large % of the population would be on benefits or gardening leave

racism and homophobia are inherent in human beings, its part of our make up, Education is the way to overcome this but until we get to a utopian blue mink state it will always be a problem.

"racism and homophobia are inherent in human beings"

Sorry, but I disagree completely, Lytham. I believe that racism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination are handed down from bigot to future bigot - irresponsible nurturing rather than inherent nature. Thankfully, everything that is learned can be unlearned.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024