Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager 17:21 - Aug 20 with 17054 viewsEsgaroth

SSN, Talks have broken down ffs

Just when you think the deal is done it goes pear shaped.

They had better not turn to Glen
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:22]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 2853 viewssimmo

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:13 - Aug 21 by Antti_Heinola

to think I was keen on him taking over from Redknapp.

What scum.

He'll never work in Britain again. Bigoted idiot.

I think I am inclinced to agree, of course it's all alleged at the moment, but pretty damning stuff all the same....

Does anyone know why Cardiff have decided to release this now?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 2814 viewsPommyhoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:18 - Aug 21 by simmo

I think I am inclinced to agree, of course it's all alleged at the moment, but pretty damning stuff all the same....

Like someone said .revenge is best served cold.
Plus he seemed to be getting a bit of sympathy and kudos for 'standing up to' Palace. So Cardiff thought .Nah ,not having that.Ave this!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 2824 viewsBrightonhoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:13 - Aug 21 by Antti_Heinola

to think I was keen on him taking over from Redknapp.

What scum.

He'll never work in Britain again. Bigoted idiot.

Ha!! Daily Mail, having exposed Mackay as a racist, sexist bigot, have recruited him to position of Editor in Charge. ;-)

The bloke is toast, and brainless. Even if you held such repugnant views, would you not have the intelligence to NOT express them in writing by text and email? Seems he hasn't got the brains he was born with....
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:29 - Aug 21 with 2812 viewsBrightonhoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:18 - Aug 21 by simmo

I think Cardiff were obliged to report to the FA, who possibly then approached Palace with the evidence. If Palace had given him a Contract whilst the FA sat on such evidence, I guess Palace could have had a claim against the FA. Wherever MM was going to pitch up next this was clearly going to come out. Tan's just chosen his moment perfectly.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 12:31]
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:31 - Aug 21 with 2805 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can anyone explain who raided Moody's home? Isnt that illegal to simply break into somebody's house and start rummaging around?
Havent a few journo's gone to jail for less? (Phone Hacking)
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:32 - Aug 21 with 2800 viewsCHUBBS

I've known about the brown envelopes for a while through someone at another Fleet Street power house.
It's the reason he didn't get the previous 3 jobs he went for never mind the sexist/homo/racist stuff.
I see Malky regularly and he's been looking very stressed lately waiting for this shit to hit the fan.
Tan will be looking for his dough back plus some if it can all be proved.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:33 - Aug 21 with 2788 viewsBrightonhoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:31 - Aug 21 by TGRRRSSS

Can anyone explain who raided Moody's home? Isnt that illegal to simply break into somebody's house and start rummaging around?

Not if you have a High Court Order to confiscate potential evidence of dodgy transfers. Bailiff types would have been sent in to do the removals and Police would have likely been present to Prevent a Breach of the peace. It's a murky old world out there....
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:34 - Aug 21 with 2786 viewskarl

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:31 - Aug 21 by TGRRRSSS

Had a High Court warrant mate
Edit. Cardiff investigators not the press, Mail have obviously been given the evidence after the event
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 12:36]
Login to get fewer ads

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:35 - Aug 21 with 2781 viewsTGRRRSSS

OK cheers.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:47 - Aug 21 with 2728 viewskensalriser

Funny thing...a few years back I got talking football to a Scottish guy at a lunch event. We swapped some thoughts about how the Championship was turning out - we must have been looking for a new manager at the time and Mackay's name came up. The guy became quite vitriolic and said you don't want him, he's a fcking thick cnt. As we were both a bit pissed and swearing in a Scots accent is naturally quite vitriolic, I didn't think too much of it at the time. But maybe he did actually know something.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:49 - Aug 21 with 2716 viewssimmo

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:32 - Aug 21 by CHUBBS

I've known about the brown envelopes for a while through someone at another Fleet Street power house.
It's the reason he didn't get the previous 3 jobs he went for never mind the sexist/homo/racist stuff.
I see Malky regularly and he's been looking very stressed lately waiting for this shit to hit the fan.
Tan will be looking for his dough back plus some if it can all be proved.

ALLEGEDLY

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 13:23 - Aug 21 with 2666 viewsCHUBBS

Of course,forgot that bit.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 13:25 - Aug 21 with 2652 viewsTacticalR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 12:47 - Aug 21 by kensalriser

Funny thing...a few years back I got talking football to a Scottish guy at a lunch event. We swapped some thoughts about how the Championship was turning out - we must have been looking for a new manager at the time and Mackay's name came up. The guy became quite vitriolic and said you don't want him, he's a fcking thick cnt. As we were both a bit pissed and swearing in a Scots accent is naturally quite vitriolic, I didn't think too much of it at the time. But maybe he did actually know something.

Was it David Moyes?

Air hostess clique

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:11 - Aug 21 with 2576 viewsBromleyHoop

I dont understand why Tan didn't go to the Police if he felt he'd been the victim of what is, in effect, theft by two of his employees. Why bother appointing your own investigators at great expense unless he has no faith in a Police investigation.

I'd still be surprised if ths doesn't end up in a criminal Court. Unless Mackay and the other fellow are prepared to return any money that they shouldn't have.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:58 - Aug 21 with 2501 viewsBluce_Ree

OUCH!

Malky is done. Oh well fk him. There's still more than enough c*nts in football to go around.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:01 - Aug 21 with 2488 views18StoneOfHoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 14:11 - Aug 21 by BromleyHoop

I dont understand why Tan didn't go to the Police if he felt he'd been the victim of what is, in effect, theft by two of his employees. Why bother appointing your own investigators at great expense unless he has no faith in a Police investigation.

I'd still be surprised if ths doesn't end up in a criminal Court. Unless Mackay and the other fellow are prepared to return any money that they shouldn't have.

Revenge is a dish best served cold wearing leather gloves.

I guess you win this time,Mr Tan..

http://dailybraille.co.uk/dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2569983/Cardiff
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 15:39]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:09 - Aug 21 with 2465 viewssaxbend

I just hope it's all true, because MacKay is finished either way, so he'd bloody better deserve it.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:22 - Aug 21 with 2438 viewsAntti_Heinola

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:09 - Aug 21 by saxbend

I just hope it's all true, because MacKay is finished either way, so he'd bloody better deserve it.

Well, the fact he issued an apology to Tan and dropped his case seems to point that way. But obviously innocent until proven.

Bare bones.

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:27 - Aug 21 with 2421 viewspaulparker

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:09 - Aug 21 by saxbend

Dunno about Finished Saxbend , he sounds like an ideal candidate for Leeds Utd

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:32 - Aug 21 with 2401 viewsWokingR

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:27 - Aug 21 by paulparker

Unless of course he was born on the 17th, ever lived at number 17 or has ever been 17.
Then he's had it
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 16:04 - Aug 21 with 2345 viewsNW5Hoop

M'learned friends who've been involved with the Tan/Mackay case told me Makcay always refused to have a free company phone when managing Cardiff, which massively aroused Tan's suspicions, and presumably led to the seeking of the court order after he left …
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 16:28 - Aug 21 with 2272 viewsLblock

I'm gutted.

Couldn't Tan of waited until MM was gurning on the Selhurst Park pitch with a scarf before unleashing this revenge dish?
That would've royally screwed the div ultra fan boys over and helped us enormously!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 16:31 - Aug 21 with 2266 viewssaxbend

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 16:04 - Aug 21 by NW5Hoop

M'learned friends who've been involved with the Tan/Mackay case told me Makcay always refused to have a free company phone when managing Cardiff, which massively aroused Tan's suspicions, and presumably led to the seeking of the court order after he left …

A missed opportunity there to use a company phone for bland unprovocative work related suspicion deflecting communication and then a private phone for everything else. (Amateur)
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 16:37 - Aug 21 with 2258 viewshoof_hearted

In the football world I wouldn't want a phone controlled by the club. They're all freelance in that world.

There must have been a good chunk of serious evidence for the judge to allow that sort of seizure. I would imagine releasing the racist stuff is just the entertainment for Tan and the serious "crimes" have been hushed up in a compromise agreement.
Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 17:05 - Aug 21 with 2204 viewsMonahoop

Malkay Mackay NOT Palace manager on 15:27 - Aug 21 by paulparker

And to think many anti Redknapp campaigners on here wanted him as a possible replacement for old Harry. Better to know the devil you know than the devil you don't.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024