Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound 03:37 - Aug 21 with 3122 viewsQPR_ARG

On Instagram, Eduardo Vargas' girlfriend just posted a pic saying they're off to London.

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 05:26 - Aug 21 with 3015 viewsN12Hoop

Have been away so may have missed this, but I read that Arsenal were after him. Why would he be coming to QPR instead? If it's purely money then that goes against our 'new' signings policy.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 06:36 - Aug 21 with 2931 viewswgchoop

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 05:26 - Aug 21 by N12Hoop

Have been away so may have missed this, but I read that Arsenal were after him. Why would he be coming to QPR instead? If it's purely money then that goes against our 'new' signings policy.

It's reportedly a 1 year loan so won't be about money.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 6:37]
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 06:48 - Aug 21 with 2898 viewsKiwi76

Also if he is a wide man vs target man not sure why Arsenal would want him - they have abundance of wingers already.
Do hope this try before buying works as solid season 1 and kicking on next season would do me just fine.
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 07:28 - Aug 21 with 2746 viewsCroydonCaptJack

They must already be here though if that twitter picture of him at Westfield last night was genuine.
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 07:56 - Aug 21 with 2628 viewsBigears

if he goes to Ars he wont get a game, and if he does it will be in a mickey mouse cup or the odd game due to injuries. wth us he will start 1st choice and get the chance to show what he can do, does well and one of the other clubs could come in for him. IMO
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:20 - Aug 21 with 2535 views1MoreBrightonR

Is it just me or has his lady posted a photo of Vargas doing her from behind in front of the mirror!? :)
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:20 - Aug 21 with 2532 viewsMarc

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 05:26 - Aug 21 by N12Hoop

Reports of Sunderland offering him more money to join them...
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:26 - Aug 21 with 2491 viewsWokingR

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:20 - Aug 21 by 1MoreBrightonR

Is it just me or has his lady posted a photo of Vargas doing her from behind in front of the mirror!? :)

Was just thinking exactly that
He is definitely hanging out the back of her
Login to get fewer ads

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:26 - Aug 21 with 2490 viewsBlue_Castello

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:20 - Aug 21 by Marc

Nothing on Newsnow so where's this come from twitter , Facebook.....?
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:56 - Aug 21 with 2348 viewsJAPRANGERS

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:20 - Aug 21 by 1MoreBrightonR

who wouldn't want to do her from behind init??
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 09:11 - Aug 21 with 2265 viewsHAYESBOY

On the Vargas thread there is a picture of him in Westfields yesterday.

Confirmed to the bloke on twitter that he was joining QPR.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 09:17 - Aug 21 with 2217 views1MoreBrightonR

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:26 - Aug 21 by WokingR

Check out his face too....he's got his s3x face on
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 10:14 - Aug 21 with 2035 viewsjamois

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:26 - Aug 21 by WokingR

My first thought also. No smoke without fire. He's definitely hoisted the Jolly Roger.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 1931 viewssilky

Vargas in the Vag!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 1847 viewsBromleyHoop

Mmmmmmmmmm birds in curlers

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 11:22 - Aug 21 with 1784 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 11:09 - Aug 21 by BromleyHoop

Mmmmmmmmmm birds in curlers

Hilda Ogden?
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 1607 viewsTheBlob

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 08:20 - Aug 21 by Marc

Go shopping in Westfields or South Shields?
Hmmmmmmm......tough choice.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 16:26 - Aug 21 with 1310 viewsStanisgod

Is he the new ched? ( in an on the bus way of course)

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 16:29 - Aug 21 with 1278 viewsLblock

Looks like this isnt happening then?

Bucket mouths again

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 16:33 - Aug 21 with 1254 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 16:29 - Aug 21 by Lblock

Looks like this isnt happening then?

Bucket mouths again

What makes you say that LBlock?
Vargas' girlfriend confirms he's London bound on 16:33 - Aug 21 with 1248 viewshoof_hearted

Well he looks like he's balldeep or will be in 2 seconds.

She is either going to get a big surprise just after taking the photo or she's the sort who just carries on with Facebook and texting her mates while he gets his rocks off. Good girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024