Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare ticket for Tottenham away 06:57 - Aug 21 with 2390 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Due to a mate not being able to make it, I now have a spare for the upper tier. Face value price (obviously) at £41. In terms of collecting the ticket, I will be in the Hamilton Hall Wetherspoons in Liverpool Street station before getting the train to White Hart Lane on Sunday; however I can be flexible if this doesn't suit.
Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 07:11 - Aug 21 with 2370 viewsW10hoop

Pm sent.
Spare ticket for Tottenham away (n/t) on 07:13 - Aug 21 with 2368 viewsW10hoop

[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 7:14]
Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 2253 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Ticket now GONE.
Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 13:54 - Aug 21 with 2208 views18StoneOfHoop

Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 12:26 - Aug 21 by Lincoln_Hoop

Ticket now GONE.

Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For shame!

Hope W10 got it though,'cos he's from the centre of the known civilized world ; THE Notting Hill/Ladbroke Grove manor and not those dreary outer west London boondock 'burb stix that Dick Menace hails from. (Isleworth,is it?)

Anyone else got a spare ticket for a fat lad?
Have pushbike will travel to pick up..
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 14:14]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 14:01 - Aug 21 with 2189 viewsessextaxiboy

Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 12:26 - Aug 21 by Lincoln_Hoop

Ticket now GONE.

Not sure whether it will be the same this week , but the Hamilton Hall and surrounding pubs were shut Saturday afternoon because of the West Ham/ Spurs Game . The other pub on Liverpool St was open but 'kin expensive
Spare ticket for Tottenham away on 19:02 - Aug 23 with 2061 views18StoneOfHoop

Bump.

On the 'don't ask,don't get' principle has anyone's mates gone down with a severe incapacitating dreaded lurgy?
Still very interested in one adult Spud ticket.
If by some miracle you got one,pm me tout-de-suite.
Have bike will travel anywhere to pick up in London.
Will pay whatever,within bounds (i.e. no more than cost price . Don't be a Pomanjou,guys.) and also if you pm Blobbie he will gladly send you an extra tenner.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024