Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
70s footballers at home 09:56 - Aug 21 with 8048 viewssexton

Some stunning photos, including one of young 'Arry

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2014/aug/21/memory-lane-1970s-footba

Those clothes! Those haircuts!
70s footballers at home on 17:49 - Aug 21 with 1414 viewsDiscodroid

love the way they use props from the house ie. globes, kit bags, wheel barrows, kettles,spades, hoovers etc etc !!.

" sorry chopper can you pop in and bring the lazy susan out please"

"could you pop back in and get the hostess trolly out mrs bonds, the readers will love it before dixon of dock green comes on"

im sure there poloroids of all my family using various accoutrements throughout the 70's ., must have been the done thing.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 17:52]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

70s footballers at home on 18:47 - Aug 21 with 1375 viewskarl

70s footballers at home on 17:49 - Aug 21 by Discodroid

love the way they use props from the house ie. globes, kit bags, wheel barrows, kettles,spades, hoovers etc etc !!.

" sorry chopper can you pop in and bring the lazy susan out please"

"could you pop back in and get the hostess trolly out mrs bonds, the readers will love it before dixon of dock green comes on"

im sure there poloroids of all my family using various accoutrements throughout the 70's ., must have been the done thing.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 17:52]

Electrical devices Disco?
Got any Polaroids you might not need anymore?
70s footballers at home on 07:44 - Aug 22 with 1329 viewsLancashirehoop

As an added bonus, I have seen been able to see pictures of girls in mini skirts and tights without the need to delete my history afterwards

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024