Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the James Foley thread gone? 14:09 - Aug 21 with 5335 viewsW7Ranger

???
Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 1707 viewssimmo

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 16:50 - Aug 21 by Discodroid

his early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when BROMLY HOOP put me on the ignore list (again),I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically.

all his postings have a clear, crisp vibe , and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the message board a big boost. He's been compared to walter kronkite , but I think pam aryes has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor..

[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 16:51]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 20:38 - Aug 21 with 1514 viewsDiscodroid

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 17:04 - Aug 21 by simmo

bromely hoops abandoned me, yeah
Love don't live here anymore
Just a vacancy
Love don't live here anymore...

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 8:08]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 1435 viewsSuffolkHoop

Surely you lot can understand that Clive doesn't want an enormous thread about a subject as nasty and as mute as poor James foley. The Guardian or The Telegraph websites
will both have comment sections on this story, the difference being everyone there is specifically on that page to read and discuss that story. In this instance the majority of users are here to talk about our football team. I agree with freedom of speech and all that and have no problem with the majority of non QPR related posts, but this case is perhaps a little different.
Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 23:05 - Aug 21 with 1342 viewsganjR

Clive doesn't want a potential 8 page thread on this horrific act but is getting a potential 8 page thread about the removal of the potential 8 page thread about the horrific act.
When this potential 8 page thread is removed like the original potential 8 page thread, from which this potential 8 page thread has been born from, will the number of posts we've made stay the same or go back down accordingly?
Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 23:34 - Aug 21 with 1296 viewsNorthernr

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 23:05 - Aug 21 by ganjR

Clive doesn't want a potential 8 page thread on this horrific act but is getting a potential 8 page thread about the removal of the potential 8 page thread about the horrific act.
When this potential 8 page thread is removed like the original potential 8 page thread, from which this potential 8 page thread has been born from, will the number of posts we've made stay the same or go back down accordingly?

Accept that I'm a twt, doing all this for my own savage amusement, purely to make all your days worse. Things are much easier that way.
Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 23:34 - Aug 21 with 1296 viewsJB1982

Long long long time lurker here (from the old Rivals days).

I scan pretty much all the QPR boards/blogs/twitter accounts. I want to read about our shared passion for QPR (and cheese). Today I came really hoping to read other people's opinions about Vargas & sunday's game. The occasional bit of moderation might not be popular but I think it does make the whole place better (more on topic, less offensive).
Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 08:45 - Aug 22 with 1210 viewsDiscodroid

I've seen Threads you people wouldn't believe. one on lawnmowers on fire off the shoulder of Orion/acton. I watched the fine detail of loic remys contract 20 pagers glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 8:49]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 09:01 - Aug 22 with 1189 viewsganjR

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 23:34 - Aug 21 by Northernr

Accept that I'm a twt, doing all this for my own savage amusement, purely to make all your days worse. Things are much easier that way.

Just fcking delete this mate.
If a dog gets rabies, you shoot it. If you don't it goes round biting everything and they get rabies and the problem gets bigger.
This thread is the first thing the rabid dog bit.
If its any help, this thread is a rabid rat. Killing rats can never be cruel.
Kill it now so we can get back to our 7 Adel threads that end up just being slanging matches with the odd Adel reference.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 09:30 - Aug 22 with 1150 viewsDiscodroid

this goes out to you bromley hoop....please reconsider my darling...

im not gonna move off this sette all day stuffing milk tray into my gob drinking blue nun and watching bridgette jones movies until you take me back....
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 9:34]

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 09:36 - Aug 22 with 1133 viewsRangersw12

Where's the James Foley thread gone? on 23:34 - Aug 21 by Northernr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024