Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2945 viewsloftboy

Only 47 same age as me
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 22:10]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 21:58 - Aug 21 with 2792 viewsCHUBBS

Alive/dead/finally come out of the closet?
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 22:12 - Aug 21 with 2672 viewsloftboy

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 21:58 - Aug 21 by CHUBBS

Alive/dead/finally come out of the closet?

For some reason the link I've put up isn't showing, but basically he looks about 70

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 22:36 - Aug 21 with 2541 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Call me harsh but I truly struggle to feel pity for the wife beating f@cker.
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 23:38 - Aug 21 with 2346 viewsPommyhoop

When I saw the thread title I thought ' this thread is gonna be binned for sure"

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 01:22 - Aug 22 with 2229 viewsHollowayRanger

no time for him either

him best and all the other pizz heads that have ruined their and others lives

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 08:30 - Aug 22 with 1991 viewsLblock

Totally choked for him.
One of my earlier days football hero's and possibly the last English star ever who didn't play or behave like a robot

But what do you do? He's forever hitting the self destruct button and is on road which can only end in a very sad way.

Hope you can turn it around Gazza

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 08:41 - Aug 22 with 1974 viewsTGRRRSSS

Saw a bit about this last night on the box, talking of George Best and his early death, sadly though the way it's going he will be going that bit sooner than Best did, who was 59.

I cant see Gazza hitting 50 the way it's going.

All very sad but has a inevitability about it.
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 08:42 - Aug 22 with 1962 viewsDiscodroid

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 23:38 - Aug 21 by Pommyhoop

When I saw the thread title I thought ' this thread is gonna be binned for sure"

me too pommy, i thought it was kroptkin with a bitter sweet lament for his adopted peoples, lifted straight from a george benson song from the L..P. 'love x love'

was this the picture loft boy ??..just awful

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 10:00]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Login to get fewer ads

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 10:02 - Aug 22 with 1805 viewsDiscodroid

What an awful mess he looks. G-star is so last millennium.

Strong look that.
Dyed slick back Alf with a deep v neck tee.
The brand aside he's bang on trend.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 10:05]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 1761 viewstoboboly

That's not Gazza, it's Dave Bassett.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 10:25 - Aug 22 with 1737 viewspaulparker

So Sad, people need to have a look at themselves saying they have no sympathy, etc etc
the bloke has an illness, not only for Alcohol, but drugs, he suffers from anxiety & Depression,
the bloke hasn't done himself any favours, but everyone makes mistakes, evgryone has a destruct button, some more than others
his family are only interested in his name for commercial purposes and he had more hangers on than Elvis , combine all of this and its always going to get messy
Football wise he could have been the Greatest, maybe its just my age but everytime I think of Gazza I think Italia 90, I think Nessan Dorma and I get a bit misty eyed
god bless, I hope he gets through it but something inside of me tells me he wont

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 11:38 - Aug 22 with 1642 viewsrrrspricey

Some good points PP. Alcoholism is a very difficult thing to escape from. Drinking culture is pushed in your face in Adverts, soaps and whenever you go out and many supermarkets have their special alcohol offers on display as soon as you go through the door.

Yeah he beat his wife up and that’s never excusable but I just can’t help feeling a great sadness for the guy. Like PP said, great memories of Italia ’90 and love watching replays of the goal against Scotland in Euro ‘96
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 11:50 - Aug 22 with 1601 viewsThaiHoop

That is truly shocking. Agree with Parker and Pricey on this - his book shows he has serious issues and the people around him, family and supposed mates, let him down badly.

I wonder what would have happened if he had gone to United instead of Spurs? Unfortunately I suspect he'd have ended up the same - just with a few more medals in his cabinet.

Whatever he did off the field he is my favorite non-QPR player bar none.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 11:53]
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 11:50 - Aug 22 with 1600 viewsloftboy

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 08:42 - Aug 22 by Discodroid

me too pommy, i thought it was kroptkin with a bitter sweet lament for his adopted peoples, lifted straight from a george benson song from the L..P. 'love x love'

was this the picture loft boy ??..just awful

[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 10:00]

It was

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 12:09 - Aug 22 with 1543 viewsMonahoop

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 10:25 - Aug 22 by paulparker

So Sad, people need to have a look at themselves saying they have no sympathy, etc etc
the bloke has an illness, not only for Alcohol, but drugs, he suffers from anxiety & Depression,
the bloke hasn't done himself any favours, but everyone makes mistakes, evgryone has a destruct button, some more than others
his family are only interested in his name for commercial purposes and he had more hangers on than Elvis , combine all of this and its always going to get messy
Football wise he could have been the Greatest, maybe its just my age but everytime I think of Gazza I think Italia 90, I think Nessan Dorma and I get a bit misty eyed
god bless, I hope he gets through it but something inside of me tells me he wont

Kind of agree with most of what you've quote. Gascoigne was indeed a great player and like Best, because he was a bit different and rather vulnerable, he was an easy target for the poisonous tentacles of the media in particular the tabloid trash. It's obvious who was /is supposed to be looking after his interests is not doing a very good job and so he goes on suffering.
Like I said, he was a great footballer when given the chance. That second goal he scored for England against Scotland in Euro whenever it was, rates as my all time favourite goal.
I often felt that Bowles, wonderfully talented, but not without his off pitch flaws could have headed for a similar fate, but was wise enough to keep his head down in time, veer away from the limelight and media persecution.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 12:24 - Aug 22 with 1487 viewsthemodfather

this, with the robin williams suicide, shows how hard fighting the demons can be...help is there and has been taken but sometimes is not enough.
very sad.
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 12:24 - Aug 22 with 1487 viewsTGRRRSSS

Just seen this via Twitter.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-offered-job-stri
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 13:15 - Aug 22 with 1397 viewss1cRanger

That's completely out of context. Harry was on Talk Sport this morning and mentioned he saw Gazza walking and stopped to try and help him out. He said he could pick him up every morning, take him to the training ground to get his fitness and life back on track.

He did not 'offer him a job'
Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 16:18 - Aug 22 with 1197 viewsGloucs_R

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 13:15 - Aug 22 by s1cRanger

That's completely out of context. Harry was on Talk Sport this morning and mentioned he saw Gazza walking and stopped to try and help him out. He said he could pick him up every morning, take him to the training ground to get his fitness and life back on track.

He did not 'offer him a job'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28900636

Poll: Are we staying up?

Gazza. Bloody hell this is sad on 19:57 - Aug 22 with 1080 viewsbarabajagal

Some people are too cold hearted. I have sympathy for him, he is ill, despite his aggression towards women, which I find abhorrent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024