Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LittleTom 12:34 - Aug 22 with 1445 viewsPinnerPaul

has gone to Swansea (Loan)
LittleTom on 12:39 - Aug 22 with 1429 viewssimmo

Good move for him, hope he does well.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

LittleTom on 12:51 - Aug 22 with 1344 viewsEalingRanger

It will be interesting to see if he gets much playing time there. In theory that's probably the best place for him to go in the league.
LittleTom on 12:54 - Aug 22 with 1322 viewsadhoc_qpr

He can probably learn from Little Leon (Brittan) to be fair!

Interesting to see how he does - absolutely fantastic in one match against Forest but generally a bit anonymous and ineffective for us.
LittleTom on 13:08 - Aug 22 with 1263 viewsPommyhoop

He's another one who is a dead cert to score against us.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

LittleTom on 13:12 - Aug 22 with 1256 viewsDevonWhite

LittleTom on 12:39 - Aug 22 by simmo

Good move for him, hope he does well.

Yep, me too. Seems a sensible place for him to go. I think he could do really well there.
LittleTom on 13:19 - Aug 22 with 1210 viewsSpiritofGregory

LittleTom on 13:12 - Aug 22 by DevonWhite

Yep, me too. Seems a sensible place for him to go. I think he could do really well there.

Yes they love to pass the ball around in their own half.
LittleTom on 13:20 - Aug 22 with 1216 viewseastside_r

Perfect place for him to perfect his sideways passing and 180 degree pirouettes anytime he gets near the opposition penalty area.
LittleTom on 13:23 - Aug 22 with 1196 viewsBasingstokeR

Expect him to do similarly well to how Josh McEacheran did there maybe?
Login to get fewer ads

LittleTom on 13:40 - Aug 22 with 1122 viewsQPunkR

Thank Christ, now I don't have to fear Redknapp springing him on us again. Not sure how well he'll do there. The Swans do indeed enjoy passing the ball around, but mainly to their own players, rather than the opposition

QPR - "shit but local"

LittleTom on 14:00 - Aug 22 with 1048 viewsToast_R

What's the point in going on loan somewhere where you'll likely spend most the time sitting on your arse spectating?

I don't get it.
LittleTom on 14:07 - Aug 22 with 1029 viewsMatch82

I think he'll be better in the Premier League than he was in the Championship.

Weird, but I think this league suits him more.
LittleTom on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 1015 viewshoops_legend

LittleTom on 13:20 - Aug 22 by eastside_r

Perfect place for him to perfect his sideways passing and 180 degree pirouettes anytime he gets near the opposition penalty area.

He always did the 180 degree turn - it was almost comical but actually very frustrating
LittleTom on 14:18 - Aug 22 with 981 viewsLblock

LittleTom on 13:40 - Aug 22 by QPunkR

Thank Christ, now I don't have to fear Redknapp springing him on us again. Not sure how well he'll do there. The Swans do indeed enjoy passing the ball around, but mainly to their own players, rather than the opposition

Amen to that! I can sleep soundly on the last day of august now knowing that Jim White isn't going to jizz everywhere announcing we've signed him on a 4 year deal

Couldn't stand him and was also totally up his own jacksie.
Little tip to LTC. .. If a young fan asks for an autograph while you are standing around with your hands in your pockets waiting for a coach to pick you up in Kings Cross after an away game where we e lost and you've been anonymous yet again; then don't respond with "sorry no I haven't got time at the moment"

i hope he's a complete flop

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

LittleTom on 14:32 - Aug 22 with 949 viewspaulparker

LittleTom on 14:18 - Aug 22 by Lblock

Amen to that! I can sleep soundly on the last day of august now knowing that Jim White isn't going to jizz everywhere announcing we've signed him on a 4 year deal

Couldn't stand him and was also totally up his own jacksie.
Little tip to LTC. .. If a young fan asks for an autograph while you are standing around with your hands in your pockets waiting for a coach to pick you up in Kings Cross after an away game where we e lost and you've been anonymous yet again; then don't respond with "sorry no I haven't got time at the moment"

i hope he's a complete flop

+1, he played well in about 4 games last year , if that's the future of English Football than gawd help us, Spuds fans I know where comparing him to Modric when we got him
the only thing similar is that they are both the same skin colour

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LittleTom on 14:51 - Aug 22 with 906 viewseastside_r

If you want a laugh, pop over to Planet Swans as apparently their editor thinks they have signed ‘the new Modric’.

Don’t bother posting on their thread though, as being fans of long ball QPR [sic] your views will be disregarded.
LittleTom on 14:56 - Aug 22 with 894 viewsTacticalR

He might do alright there as he is Swansea-style player. I'm convinced he's better further forward. He started off playing too deep for us and did better when he was moved forward and was given the task of trying to thread balls through through the oppo defence, as he did against Forest.

Air hostess clique

LittleTom on 15:01 - Aug 22 with 879 views100percent

absolutely loves being bullied off a ball...... laps it up.
LittleTom on 19:46 - Aug 22 with 723 viewsTGRRRSSS

Going to be interesting too see how he does down there and how they do tbh.
After a season under his belt he might be better here and agree a more forward role could suit him better but passing the ball backwards too much isnt helpful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024