Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the Day at 50 16:25 - Aug 22 with 1797 viewseghamranger

On tonight at 10.35pm

Apparently it's shows lots of clips from years back and features loftus road a lot .

Worth sky plus ing at least
Match of the Day at 50 on 16:40 - Aug 22 with 1764 viewspaulparker

Used to love Match of the Day, years ago with Jimmy Hill & Bob Wilson , Motty in a sheepskin Fa Cup 3rd round day etc , Upsets, Ricky George , Small Boys, etc etc
one week it would be MOTD then the week after the LWT Big Match With Brian Moore
4 games and a quick review of the results, no c rap punditry or stating the bleedin obvious, Happy Times
i cant watch it now not with Lineker, Hansen , Shearer, Big Lawro, with their smugness & cr ap jokes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match of the Day at 50 on 16:40 - Aug 22 with 1766 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm going to record it and watch when we have the first ****** international break in two weeks time!
Match of the Day at 50 on 16:45 - Aug 22 with 1745 viewsrrrspricey

I'm 50 tomorrow too, what a great prog to share it with!
Match of the Day at 50 on 16:51 - Aug 22 with 1724 viewseghamranger

Match of the Day at 50 on 16:40 - Aug 22 by paulparker

Used to love Match of the Day, years ago with Jimmy Hill & Bob Wilson , Motty in a sheepskin Fa Cup 3rd round day etc , Upsets, Ricky George , Small Boys, etc etc
one week it would be MOTD then the week after the LWT Big Match With Brian Moore
4 games and a quick review of the results, no c rap punditry or stating the bleedin obvious, Happy Times
i cant watch it now not with Lineker, Hansen , Shearer, Big Lawro, with their smugness & cr ap jokes

Hansen and Lawro have been binned
Match of the Day at 50 on 16:53 - Aug 22 with 1714 viewsheadhoops

Match of the Day at 50 on 16:40 - Aug 22 by paulparker

Brian fuc£ing legend Moore you mean - watching the big match was what got me hooked on QPR you could tell BM loved Rodney too. How I year for that little round clock bottom left....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match of the Day at 50 on 16:59 - Aug 22 with 1696 viewspaulparker

Match of the Day at 50 on 16:53 - Aug 22 by headhoops

Brian fuc£ing legend Moore you mean - watching the big match was what got me hooked on QPR you could tell BM loved Rodney too. How I year for that little round clock bottom left....

MOTD, football focus (Bob Wilson era ) The Big Match ,Jossy Giants ,Murphys Mob Saint & Greavise, Midweek Sports Special, Sportsnight
those were the fcuking days !!! ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match of the Day at 50 on 17:39 - Aug 22 with 1637 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I remember my brother writing to the Big Match to complain that we weren't on it enough. He actually got a reply from Brian Moore.
Match of the Day at 50 on 19:48 - Aug 22 with 1554 viewsQPRMUSO

I wish they would change the music, it does my head in.
Login to get fewer ads

Match of the Day at 50 on 19:50 - Aug 22 with 1551 viewsTGRRRSSS

Never really been a fan of the music, used to enjoy it as a kid and whilst I support it carrying on, it could do with a bit of a change somehow.

I do like that fact they show all FL goals though in the FL show.
Match of the Day at 50 on 20:12 - Aug 22 with 1529 viewsDWQPR

Anybody remember the mosaic of cards in the opening titles during the 70's being held up in the Ellerslie Road stand?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match of the Day at 50 on 20:24 - Aug 22 with 1513 viewsMonahoop

Used to love MOTD. Remember it was just two highlighted games and every now and then one of the games would be from the old Div 3 or 4. As someone mentioned, no punditry, no inane opinions from so called experts, you made your own with your brother [s] or your old man in the living room or wherever you were watching. I blame Jimmy 'the big chin' Hil for bringing in that nonsense.
Loved The Big Match on Sundays too. Miss the likes of old Brian Moore a no nonsense non opinionated commentator, an extinct species these days.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Match of the Day at 50 on 20:36 - Aug 22 with 1481 viewsPommyhoop

Match of the Day at 50 on 20:24 - Aug 22 by Monahoop

Used to love MOTD. Remember it was just two highlighted games and every now and then one of the games would be from the old Div 3 or 4. As someone mentioned, no punditry, no inane opinions from so called experts, you made your own with your brother [s] or your old man in the living room or wherever you were watching. I blame Jimmy 'the big chin' Hil for bringing in that nonsense.
Loved The Big Match on Sundays too. Miss the likes of old Brian Moore a no nonsense non opinionated commentator, an extinct species these days.

Cloughie called it right on the punditry eons ago...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match of the Day at 50 on 21:54 - Aug 22 with 1407 viewsthemodfather

the show has sunk so low....it was an important show now, just a sofa for smug has beens..i hate it.
Match of the Day at 50 on 09:34 - Aug 23 with 1231 viewssmegma

Match of the Day at 50 on 20:12 - Aug 22 by DWQPR

Anybody remember the mosaic of cards in the opening titles during the 70's being held up in the Ellerslie Road stand?

They used the kids from. Christopher Wren School (now Phoenix). I believe they were in the SAR stand , my brother was one of the kids.
Match of the Day at 50 on 10:10 - Aug 23 with 1202 viewsE17hoop

Match of the Day at 50 on 09:34 - Aug 23 by smegma

They used the kids from. Christopher Wren School (now Phoenix). I believe they were in the SAR stand , my brother was one of the kids.

Ellerslie

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 10:12]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Match of the Day at 50 on 11:22 - Aug 23 with 1159 viewsClive_Anderson

Match of the Day at 50 on 10:10 - Aug 23 by E17hoop

Ellerslie

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 10:12]

Ha ha love the mosaic of Jimmy Hill at the end.
Match of the Day at 50 on 14:35 - Aug 23 with 1111 viewsloftboy

The programme was totally disappointing, I was expecting to see loads of 70's and 80's footage but oh know the BBC had to show celebrities who knew next to nothing about football and a few geezer birds who happened to play football.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Match of the Day at 50 on 11:42 - Aug 26 with 956 viewsWalnut

Triv time. What was unusual about the opening episode of MOTD of the 75/76 season (the first round of league games, not the Charity Shield).
Match of the Day at 50 on 11:43 - Aug 26 with 950 viewstoboboly

Match of the Day at 50 on 14:35 - Aug 23 by loftboy

The programme was totally disappointing, I was expecting to see loads of 70's and 80's footage but oh know the BBC had to show celebrities who knew next to nothing about football and a few geezer birds who happened to play football.

Agree. Completely up it's own arse. Like I care what Londoner Tynchy Strider thinks about his "beloved" ManU. BBC are morphing into ITV.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Match of the Day at 50 on 12:05 - Aug 26 with 920 viewspaulparker

watched it on catch up over the weekend & what a load of Sh*te
they could & should have done a 3 hour programme on the history of MOTD through the 60's 70's 80's 90s and to present
Where was cloughie, El tel, Allison, Revie, paisley, Bobby Robson, even fergie etc
where was the Ipswich, Forrest, Liverpool teams of the 80s ?
the dominance of English teams in Europe ?
the mavericks of the 70s ? QPR of the 70's ?
what did we get Russell Fecking Brand & Tynch Stryder innit
oh and ego filled nonsense from shearer & co , garbage from minute 1 to the end

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024