Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
for the record, i dislke the lane 21:56 - Aug 22 with 1766 viewsthemodfather

never ever liked it..and still don't and that police shelf thing blocks all phone signals...
horrible place and team. there, i am better
for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:45 - Aug 22 with 1666 viewsingeminate

Mission to get home too

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:46 - Aug 22 with 1669 viewsTacticalR

It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

Air hostess clique

for the record, i dislke the lane on 08:14 - Aug 23 with 1504 viewsDWQPR

But wansnt there millions of pounds of improvements to the High Road completed just three years ago?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

for the record, i dislke the lane on 12:13 - Aug 23 with 1378 viewsbluetooth

For the record I've had a tidy sum on us winning at 6-1
for the record, i dislke the lane on 12:28 - Aug 23 with 1355 viewsPommyhoop

for the record, i dislke the lane on 12:13 - Aug 23 by bluetooth

For the record I've had a tidy sum on us winning at 6-1

Next time it kicks off down there can someone get a pair of top notch trainers and a dogs bllx tele .One of them bendy 3d wrap round jobs./.
Will pay top dollar.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

for the record, i dislke the lane on 12:28 - Aug 23 with 1359 viewsTacticalR

for the record, i dislke the lane on 08:14 - Aug 23 by DWQPR

But wansnt there millions of pounds of improvements to the High Road completed just three years ago?

That didn't work in Mordor either.

Air hostess clique

for the record, i dislke the lane on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 1346 viewswood_hoop

Lived in Wood Green as a kid with the bad lands of Tottenham a very close neighbour.

Seven Sisters Rd had a reputation then as 'Murder Mile' and that is many decades ago, always a joy (not) to walk the length even without a match being played, most kids at my schools were either Spuds or Gooners, quite an achievement I managed to not support either, my first game ever was at WHL, a neighbour and his boy took me in the mid sixties, against Man Utd, about 50 odd thousand crammed in, thankfully head was'nt turned, went there a few times and Highbury as well over the years, about two bob (10p) to get in for a junior, thankfully salvation arrived in 1970 and a dads friend was a QPR supporter and took me along for a game, Venables was a player and I was hooked, loved the kit and the ground.

So memories of Spurs goes back a long long way, shi*hole then and still now ,despite having seen some old time legends play there.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 12:36]
for the record, i dislke the lane on 13:00 - Aug 23 with 1309 viewsPommyhoop

for the record, i dislke the lane on 12:34 - Aug 23 by wood_hoop

Lived in Wood Green as a kid with the bad lands of Tottenham a very close neighbour.

Seven Sisters Rd had a reputation then as 'Murder Mile' and that is many decades ago, always a joy (not) to walk the length even without a match being played, most kids at my schools were either Spuds or Gooners, quite an achievement I managed to not support either, my first game ever was at WHL, a neighbour and his boy took me in the mid sixties, against Man Utd, about 50 odd thousand crammed in, thankfully head was'nt turned, went there a few times and Highbury as well over the years, about two bob (10p) to get in for a junior, thankfully salvation arrived in 1970 and a dads friend was a QPR supporter and took me along for a game, Venables was a player and I was hooked, loved the kit and the ground.

So memories of Spurs goes back a long long way, shi*hole then and still now ,despite having seen some old time legends play there.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 12:36]

God truelly blessed you my son.
Another soul saved.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

for the record, i dislke the lane on 13:07 - Aug 23 with 1301 viewswood_hoop

for the record, i dislke the lane on 13:00 - Aug 23 by Pommyhoop

God truelly blessed you my son.
Another soul saved.

Not a religous type Pommy, but when getting to them pearly gates, will make sure I am wearing a hooped shirt, might just be enough to keep me from going 'downstairs' to be forever surrounded by all those 'scum' supporters who have a place booked from the day they utter allegiance to the 'devils club'.
for the record, i dislke the lane on 16:15 - Aug 23 with 1226 viewsbatmanhoop

last time I went would have been 77/78, hooliganism was at its worse., Stopped me going away for 5 years after witnessing their mob 'bullying' a Dad with his young son. Sickening
for the record, i dislke the lane on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 1118 views100percent

being brought up in Essex, I actually used to work as a steward at spurs when I was about 14/15. back in those days the fire exits were those big wooden gates that had big bolts at the top and bottom and obviously had to be manned before the game and then opened 15 mins before the end. we used to make about 50 quid a game (a lot of money back then) by unbolting one of the gates and keeping your body behind the door and sneaking people in for 2 quid a time. I got away with it for at least half a season - the season spurs went down to the 2nd division as I remember. the scam was finally up for us when there was a top of the table clash with Bolton and my idiot of a mate, decided to open up both gates and not get his body behind them..... cue about 100 fans come bombing through gates....
been back loads of times and still see a bunch of my old pals from school... definitely don't hate them like the other north London idiots and always have a laugh to myself as I walk past the Paxton road end....
for the record, i dislke the lane on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 1101 viewsCiderwithRsie

To quote DaveThomas in AKUTRs, "45 minutes each way of trips, sneaky elbows to the ribs and shoulder barges, and that's just the walk from the tube and back."
for the record, i dislke the lane on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 1092 viewsMaggsinho

I live in Crouch End - in Haringey - so the same borough as Spurs and it takes me longer to get to White Hart Lane than it does to Loftus Road.

I like the ground, but the journey there...eesh.
for the record, i dislke the lane on 21:55 - Aug 23 with 1064 viewsbosh67

Have we ever won in any of our lifetimes at Spurs?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:00 - Aug 23 with 1052 viewsbatmanhoop

yes and I was there, 3-0 in the 70's
for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:20 - Aug 23 with 1034 viewsQPR1882

for the record, i dislke the lane on 21:55 - Aug 23 by bosh67

Have we ever won in any of our lifetimes at Spurs?

I saw us win there early 90's ( 2-1 i think )
for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 1004 viewseastside_r

Like one of the above posters, my first live game was at WHL, I was taken by a primary school friend and his dad, must have been about 1979. Good job by that stage I was a confirmed R.

The old away end was awful but the view from the upper tier where I’ll be tomorrow is one of the best. They have done a good job on redeveloping the ground and it retains its good atmosphere.

Getting to the ground is poor but slightly easier if you come from my direction. The less said about the surrounding area, particularly the High Street, the better

Can’t stand THFC, it is a dislike of long standing.
for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:45 - Aug 23 with 995 viewsqprnw10

Don't mind Spurs at all and there the only other London club I don't mind seeing do well.Arsenal on the other hand I despise almost as much as Chelsea due to their arrogant, hypocritical, up their on ass "supporters".Their a horrible bunch
for the record, i dislke the lane on 23:05 - Aug 23 with 971 viewsDWQPR

Was there as an eight year old sitting in the upper tier of the Park Lane end just before Xmas 1974, we won 2-1. Greatly fascinated by the peanut seller lobbing bags of Percy Dalton nuts directly to those who wants them, didn't miss one!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

for the record, i dislke the lane on 23:30 - Aug 23 with 937 viewsizlingtonhoop

for the record, i dislke the lane on 22:45 - Aug 23 by qprnw10

Don't mind Spurs at all and there the only other London club I don't mind seeing do well.Arsenal on the other hand I despise almost as much as Chelsea due to their arrogant, hypocritical, up their on ass "supporters".Their a horrible bunch

Arsenal fans aren't hypocritical, they simply know jack. You have to have an idea of what you talk about for hypocrisy.
for the record, i dislke the lane on 01:10 - Aug 24 with 877 viewsqueensparker

Just got back from a holiday and got off at Tottenham Hale via Stanstead. Even going through Seven Sisters on the bloody tube was enough to trigger memories of games in that godforsaken stretch of our fair city. Won't be there tomorrow, fair thee well travellers
for the record, i dislke the lane on 08:26 - Aug 24 with 784 viewsbatmanhoop

for the record, i dislke the lane on 23:30 - Aug 23 by izlingtonhoop

Arsenal fans aren't hypocritical, they simply know jack. You have to have an idea of what you talk about for hypocrisy.

remember a couple of years ago here in deepest Dorset, was watching Arsenal in Europe in a pub. Two 'gooners' were so engrossed in conversation they didn't realise they had scored. A minute later for a laugh I jumped up and shouted 'get in there'. They then proceeded to celebrate like a couple of loons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024