Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Membership freebies 09:19 - Aug 23 with 2895 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Received these yesterday. Don't want to sound ungrateful, its the thought that counts, but honestly I would rather a tenner off the membership price than the "freebies".

I do think the junior membership freebies are a great idea, but the freebies for adults continue to be tacky stuff.

Or am I just being a grumpy old fart?

Membership freebies on 10:34 - Aug 23 with 2784 viewsTacticalR

There should at least be an option to say you don't want the freebies.

On a related note the postman had managed to stuff the package halfway through the letterbox. It took ten minutes of faffing about to get the thing out.

Air hostess clique

Membership freebies on 10:34 - Aug 23 with 2785 viewsoddball

"tacky stuff"what do you mean.im very happy with my qpr undercrackers, bobble hat, and bag that you could fit a grand piano in.
Membership freebies on 11:13 - Aug 23 with 2729 viewsDWQPR

Got home last night after taking Laddo out for the day and found an enormous parcel inside the front door, didn't realise that I had given our postie a set of keys! Inside was indeed a bag to fit a grand piano, a bobble hat just big enough for my ball sack a few badges and a flag with no stick, oh and a wash bag, I think. Still the piano bag will do to put my swimming kit in every morning until the chlorine rots it through.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Membership freebies on 11:18 - Aug 23 with 2717 viewskingsburyR

Not that I'm overly concerned but why do members get such goods yet season ticket holders do not?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 11:26]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Membership freebies on 11:23 - Aug 23 with 2709 viewsStanisgod

The reason I'm a member for the first time in 30 years is because I can't afford the season tickets price this year, if you can afford the season ticket you don't need freebies

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Membership freebies on 11:27 - Aug 23 with 2697 viewskingsburyR

Membership freebies on 11:23 - Aug 23 by Stanisgod

The reason I'm a member for the first time in 30 years is because I can't afford the season tickets price this year, if you can afford the season ticket you don't need freebies

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Membership freebies on 11:37 - Aug 23 with 2684 viewsDevon_4_England

Membership freebies on 11:18 - Aug 23 by kingsburyR

Not that I'm overly concerned but why do members get such goods yet season ticket holders do not?

Membership was historically always included automatically when buying a Season Ticket, and the benefits/freebies that come with it, until a few years ago when it was not included but available as an add on to purchase for an extra £35/£40 called a Super Hoop Upgrade.
Membership freebies on 12:26 - Aug 23 with 2616 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I am the only one slightly concerned about how many on this board have Grand Pianos?
Login to get fewer ads

Membership freebies on 13:12 - Aug 23 with 2563 viewslosethedrum

Membership freebies on 10:34 - Aug 23 by TacticalR

There should at least be an option to say you don't want the freebies.

On a related note the postman had managed to stuff the package halfway through the letterbox. It took ten minutes of faffing about to get the thing out.

Thats right blame the postman , Hermes courier delivered them .
Membership freebies on 14:35 - Aug 23 with 2497 viewshoopstar67

Membership freebies on 13:12 - Aug 23 by losethedrum

Thats right blame the postman , Hermes courier delivered them .

Yes I can confirm Hermes have been delivering them as I'm a Hermes courier though I've not been stuffing them through the letterbox.Thats quite a feat!. Haven't got mine yet though!
Membership freebies on 15:09 - Aug 23 with 2449 viewsOldPedro

The bag, badges and tablet cover are ok, the hat is a bit small and I'll give the flag to my son. He had a junior members pack and keeps wearing the tattoo sleeves

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Membership freebies on 17:21 - Aug 23 with 2377 viewsDWQPR

Mine was for the crime of buying the Superhoop upgrade. So that wash bag was a tablet cover, shame really as my shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and tweezers fit nicely!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Membership freebies on 18:20 - Aug 23 with 2334 viewsQPunkR

I have been wondering this these couple of seasons past, seems weird considering how much we pay.
Then again, seeing as I don't want any of that shite I'm actually quite glad!

QPR - "shit but local"

Membership freebies on 18:41 - Aug 23 with 2314 views18StoneOfHoop

Congratulations to all involved behind the scenes at Rangers.

Some really great stuff...

...for a 12 year-old girl.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Membership freebies on 19:24 - Aug 23 with 2277 viewskomradkirk

the bag will be handy for my gym gear and the tablet cover already nabbed by my daughter.
another hat ? we get one these very year.
Membership freebies on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 2237 viewsTacticalR

Oh, is that thing a tablet cover? It seems too big for a tablet. I thought it was some sort of man-bag.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 20:01]

Air hostess clique

Membership freebies on 11:21 - Aug 24 with 2091 viewsandygg

Why have they ruined it by putting "MAKEITRS" all over the place? ffs
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 11:23]
Membership freebies on 11:28 - Aug 24 with 2077 viewsLythamR

Membership freebies on 11:21 - Aug 24 by andygg

Why have they ruined it by putting "MAKEITRS" all over the place? ffs
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 11:23]

Look at it a different way

ST holders arent sent out the merchandise as they are not expected to work hard advertising the brand

Members on the other hand ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024