Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. 12:03 - Aug 27 with 2725 viewsRickyDicky

of Palarse !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:16 - Aug 27 with 2678 viewsEalingRanger

Just been appointed... Jason Puncheon must be loving this.
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:17 - Aug 27 with 2666 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Not a great appointment tbh

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:18 - Aug 27 with 2662 viewsimustbemad

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:16 - Aug 27 by EalingRanger

Just been appointed... Jason Puncheon must be loving this.

Puncheons agent must be already looking for a move
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:20 - Aug 27 with 2641 viewsSpiritofGregory

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:18 - Aug 27 by imustbemad

Puncheons agent must be already looking for a move

Not as good as Pulis. That's one relegation place taken care off.
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:20 - Aug 27 with 2647 viewsJamie

Faurlin to Palace on deadline day then...
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:20 - Aug 27 with 2650 viewssimmo

Hmmmmmm

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:21 - Aug 27 with 2641 viewsTripper

Might take SWP off our hands.
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:27 - Aug 27 with 2598 viewspaulparker

Good luck to him
Gutted when he was given the elbow at ours, mark my words Palace will stay up this year , expect them to get in Zaha as well
wonder if he will give us a wave if we are tonking them at HQ

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:34 - Aug 27 with 2551 viewsTacticalR

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:20 - Aug 27 by SpiritofGregory

Not as good as Pulis. That's one relegation place taken care off.

Then again, is anybody as good as Pulis?

However, this appointment is potentially a good fit for Palace as they don't want to spend the Premiership money, and if there's anyone who can scour the lower leagues for gems it's Warnock.

The only thing I can't work out is if Parish couldn't care less if Palace get relegated or actively wants Palace to be relegated. If it's the latter then any manager who keeps them up will have to go.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 12:35]

Air hostess clique

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:49 - Aug 27 with 2479 viewsFredManRave

We shouldn't definitely give it a "Warnock, Warnock, give us a wave" when we play them.

Quickly followed by "Where's our fcuking email, where's our fcuking email...."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 13:41 - Aug 27 with 2283 viewskingsburyR

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 12:49 - Aug 27 by FredManRave

We shouldn't definitely give it a "Warnock, Warnock, give us a wave" when we play them.

Quickly followed by "Where's our fcuking email, where's our fcuking email...."

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 13:55 - Aug 27 with 2229 viewsJigsore

Clint Hill to palace anyone?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 17:30 - Aug 27 with 2023 viewssimmo

'It felt a good fit' says chairman Steve Parish. After the first 12 managers he wanted all rejected him or were busy being massive racists.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 18:18 - Aug 27 with 1952 viewsSomersetHoops

I was not in favour of Warnock when he joined, but he won me over during his first pre-season down here, when I could see the unknown or underrated players he brought in were going to do something special for QPR. I wish Harry had the skill or advisors to bring in some gems like those that Warnock found for next to no money at the time - although that was players for the Championship and the Prem. is more difficult. Its probably too late for him to do that this season at Palace unless he gets them in January.

We can't really say he failed at QPR when I think every manager since has done worse, but it will be interesting to see how he gets on. I wouldn't count on us being above Palace and it will be a good comparison to see which OAP manager does come out on top.

Have we got the oldest manager in the division with Palace second?

Who's Next?

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 19:06 - Aug 27 with 1895 viewsGloryHunter

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 13:55 - Aug 27 by Jigsore

Clint Hill to palace anyone?

Very possibly. And they will almost certainly beat us twice.
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 20:20 - Aug 27 with 1837 viewsonlyrinmoray

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 19:06 - Aug 27 by GloryHunter

Very possibly. And they will almost certainly beat us twice.

Nailed on.... possible asst Manager bet hes been on the phone already

Best of luck to him weve got a lot to be thankful to him for.. That promotion season was my favourite. Just found out Ive deleted " the 4 year Plan " off Sky Planner... shite
Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 21:17 - Aug 27 with 1789 viewsTacticalR

Neil Warnock returns to Crystal Palace and brings Wilfried Zaha on loan
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/27/crystal-palace-neil-warnock-mana

This was predictable as it was over Zaha that Pulis and Parish fell out.

Air hostess clique

Warnock favourite for next manager.............................................. on 22:04 - Aug 27 with 1739 viewsClive_Anderson

We should have got him back in before he went to manage those morons again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024