Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident 15:16 - Aug 27 with 9568 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'd say unbelievable but I suppose you'd have to say inevitable.

That girl is going to have some pretty big mental scars for the rest of her life.

A nine year-old girl in the US has killed her shooting instructor by accident while being shown how to use a high-powered submachine gun.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28948946
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 15:24]

It's got to be Yarg

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 15:35 - Aug 27 with 7172 viewsexiled_dictator

wtf was a NINE year old kid doing with an uzi with live ammunition?
even under supervision, this has to be a bad idea.

waiting for someone to comment that even when not involved, the israelis still manage to kill innocent women & children.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 15:58 - Aug 27 with 7120 viewsqprewan

Just saw it on the news; seemed like the place was aimed at kids advertising itself as " Burgers and bullets"; really glad I don't live in America!
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 7092 viewseasthertsr

FFS! That country is a piece of sh1t!! Who in their right mind would let a 9 year-old-girl fire a uzi machine gun!Answer- Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Fox News and every other f@ckwit over there . Jesus H. Christ!
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:20 - Aug 27 with 7069 viewsLewes_r

Crazy country

reaping what they sow. yet again

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:22 - Aug 27 with 7059 viewspaulparker

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 15:58 - Aug 27 by qprewan

Just saw it on the news; seemed like the place was aimed at kids advertising itself as " Burgers and bullets"; really glad I don't live in America!

Burgers & Bullets sounds like a normal day in a south London Mcdonalds

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 7048 viewsMytch_QPR

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:20 - Aug 27 by Lewes_r

Crazy country

reaping what they sow. yet again

It's as nuts as fck.
The other night, my wife said to me 'what's that little Arab kid doing with a gun?' whilst watching the news...

Looks as though the Yanks have more in common with their enemies than they might think.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:38 - Aug 27 with 7024 viewseghamranger

Ridiculous!!! Burgers and Bullets for a birthday treat.

Don't people go bowling or Legoland like they do here
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 6939 viewsSomersetHoops

Americans think just because there were Red Indians and outlaws once upon a time they need the right to bear arms now. While the rules of an uncivilised time still apply they are not civilised.

Now we are started on America I would like to draw attention to the total mess they have made in Syria by backing the extreme terrorists. They even made Putin look good, who seemed to have more idea what was going on than all the idiots in the White House put together Then there is the shambles they (with our government's backing) have made in the rest of the Middle East.

I don't know who advises the American Presidents while they continue to back the wrong people and appear to be deliberately destabilising the area, but they don't seem to have a clue. I can't see that America's actions benefit anyone, except the fundamentalist nutters who seem to be taking over. Once America was a country that people around the work aspired to be part of and was fighting for good and fairness. In the last two or three decades their influence has caused only trouble wherever they apply it.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 18:00 - Aug 27 with 6911 viewsJuzzie

Indeed, the right to bear arms is as outdated as it gets. Upwards of 10,000 a year are killed in the USA with guns.

A 9 year old is not strong enough to handle such a weapon (recoil etc) nor should tyhey be handling any weapon.
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 18:07 - Aug 27 with 6892 viewsToast_R

A kid that age shouldn't even know what an Uzi is let alone handle and shoot one. What a disgrace.
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 18:07 - Aug 27 with 6890 viewsClive_Anderson

Giving a uzi to a 9 year old is not exactly the smartest of moves. What did they expect to happen? Lucky she didn't kill herself as well.

The main reason they have the right to bear arms is because they saw governments across the globe killing millions of their own citizens and they wanted to make sure it didn't happen to them.

Also in Chicago they've banned arms which the ordinary citizens obey, but obviously the criminals don't. This has resulted in an increase in firearms offences and crimes.

So I don't think it is as black and white as ban guns and everything will be rosy over there.
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 19:11 - Aug 27 with 6838 viewsGloryHunter

The dead instructor must be a good candidate for the Darwin Awards.
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 19:14 - Aug 27 with 6828 viewsdanehoop

two little words in front of any sentence that make even the most ridiculous things possible: "In America..."

Never knowingly understood

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 19:16 - Aug 27 with 6819 viewsGloryHunter

"Guns don't kill people. People kill people", NRA. Mmmm . . . maybe they'll have to re-think that one.
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 19:18 - Aug 27 with 6815 viewsloftboy

There used to be a stall on Brighton pier, had to go down some stairs and then you could fire off a machine gun at some targets. This was about 30 years ago mind.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 19:30 - Aug 27 with 6796 viewsTacticalR

Never give a loaded machine gun to a small child. That is all.

Air hostess clique

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:10 - Aug 27 with 6750 viewsHollowayRanger

sorry for the little girl she's going be a mess for years

as for the instructor ex military what a stupid way to die

as for her family I bet they are already speaking to lawyers on who they can sue

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:17 - Aug 27 with 6738 viewseasthertsr

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 18:07 - Aug 27 by Clive_Anderson

Giving a uzi to a 9 year old is not exactly the smartest of moves. What did they expect to happen? Lucky she didn't kill herself as well.

The main reason they have the right to bear arms is because they saw governments across the globe killing millions of their own citizens and they wanted to make sure it didn't happen to them.

Also in Chicago they've banned arms which the ordinary citizens obey, but obviously the criminals don't. This has resulted in an increase in firearms offences and crimes.

So I don't think it is as black and white as ban guns and everything will be rosy over there.

Actually, I really think it is!
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:32 - Aug 27 with 6725 viewsJuzzie

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 18:07 - Aug 27 by Clive_Anderson

They've had guns in the USA long before they knew what other governments around the world were doing. It goes back to the Wild West.

Upwards of 10,000 people a year are killed by guns in the US so banning them will make a difference as well as thousands more who are injured.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 20:33]
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 6708 viewsPommyhoop

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:32 - Aug 27 by Juzzie

They've had guns in the USA long before they knew what other governments around the world were doing. It goes back to the Wild West.

Upwards of 10,000 people a year are killed by guns in the US so banning them will make a difference as well as thousands more who are injured.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 20:33]

You fit right in with the American loons on this series of vids.
Watch them .Quite funny but ultimately shocking how mad the yanks realy are.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 6689 viewsJuzzie

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:43 - Aug 27 by Pommyhoop

Me?? . I said banning guns will make a difference, not will not make a difference, as 100,000 lives a year will be saved plus thousands more who will not be injured.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:12]
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:07 - Aug 27 with 6682 viewsJuzzie

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:43 - Aug 27 by Pommyhoop

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 6647 viewsQPRMUSO

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 16:14 - Aug 27 by easthertsr

FFS! That country is a piece of sh1t!! Who in their right mind would let a 9 year-old-girl fire a uzi machine gun!Answer- Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Fox News and every other f@ckwit over there . Jesus H. Christ!

Jesus H Christ isn't from America!
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 21:57 - Aug 27 with 6641 viewsbaz_qpr

I can hear the late great Bill Hicks "The world just lost another moron"
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 22:04 - Aug 27 with 6614 viewsTrance_Trousers

Has Harry got a birthday coming up ?

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024