Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident 15:16 - Aug 27 with 9493 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I'd say unbelievable but I suppose you'd have to say inevitable.

That girl is going to have some pretty big mental scars for the rest of her life.

A nine year-old girl in the US has killed her shooting instructor by accident while being shown how to use a high-powered submachine gun.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28948946
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 15:24]

It's got to be Yarg

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 10:32 - Aug 28 with 2403 viewseasthertsr

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 21:54 - Aug 27 by QPRMUSO

Jesus H Christ isn't from America!

No, but a lot of his dumbwit followers are!
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 10:37 - Aug 28 with 2396 viewsPommyhoop

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 21:01 - Aug 27 by Juzzie

Me?? . I said banning guns will make a difference, not will not make a difference, as 100,000 lives a year will be saved plus thousands more who will not be injured.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:12]

OOps sorry mate .I read it wrong.
It was just after 5 in the morning when I posted it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 13:37 - Aug 28 with 2350 viewsTheBlob

Due to assorted noncery they're probably wary of hands on supervision of kids.Them Uzis don't half climb.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 14:15 - Aug 28 with 2333 viewsisawqpratwcity

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:43 - Aug 27 by Pommyhoop

You fit right in with the American loons on this series of vids.
Watch them .Quite funny but ultimately shocking how mad the yanks realy are.

there is absolutely no hope for gun control in america (please, prove me wrong!). are americans that dumb? some, that give an uzi to a 9yo, bur no, i just think the nra is a lobby off the scale.

i feel so proud of australia for the gun control that it brought in. it was the obvious response to a an awful occurrence. the absolute best i can say about oz's successful legislation is that it was done by a government (that i loathed) against its own voter base.

howard, i hate your guts, but i'd vote you into heaven for that one.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 14:20 - Aug 28 with 2327 viewsPommyhoop

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 14:15 - Aug 28 by isawqpratwcity

there is absolutely no hope for gun control in america (please, prove me wrong!). are americans that dumb? some, that give an uzi to a 9yo, bur no, i just think the nra is a lobby off the scale.

i feel so proud of australia for the gun control that it brought in. it was the obvious response to a an awful occurrence. the absolute best i can say about oz's successful legislation is that it was done by a government (that i loathed) against its own voter base.

howard, i hate your guts, but i'd vote you into heaven for that one.

Yep .That video made me proud of my new country .I'm also proud that with my 1st federal vote over here I voted Johnny Howard out.
But like you say ,top darts for that one Johnny..

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 14:46 - Aug 28 with 2314 viewsisawqpratwcity

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 14:20 - Aug 28 by Pommyhoop

Yep .That video made me proud of my new country .I'm also proud that with my 1st federal vote over here I voted Johnny Howard out.
But like you say ,top darts for that one Johnny..

you must have been the only one in queensland!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 2246 viewsMatch82

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 18:07 - Aug 27 by Clive_Anderson

Giving a uzi to a 9 year old is not exactly the smartest of moves. What did they expect to happen? Lucky she didn't kill herself as well.

The main reason they have the right to bear arms is because they saw governments across the globe killing millions of their own citizens and they wanted to make sure it didn't happen to them.

Also in Chicago they've banned arms which the ordinary citizens obey, but obviously the criminals don't. This has resulted in an increase in firearms offences and crimes.

So I don't think it is as black and white as ban guns and everything will be rosy over there.

Agree with your sentiments. Chicago is probably not the best example to pick though (also, that ban has been mostly overturned, unfortunately)

It's an incredibly segregated city, almost all of the violence occurs on the south side neighbourhoods and is mostly gang violence, which is more or less unaffected by the ban - nobody was buying guns legally anyway.
Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 20:42 - Aug 28 with 2238 viewsPommyhoop

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident on 14:46 - Aug 28 by isawqpratwcity

you must have been the only one in queensland!

Even though that video states that QLD is the most Conservative state but it always seemed pretty much Labour since Ive been here ( maybe just my area and job . ) I know that little pr!ck Newman is in now but he will be gone soon. I cannot believe working people actually voted that odious little pr!ck in..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024