Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin's injury update 21:50 - Aug 27 with 3504 viewsQPR_ARG

Just got word from his family. He felt a little pain and asked to be subbed as a precaution.

First tests the doctors run on him, went well and he should be OK.

Faurlin's injury update on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 3481 viewsMatch82

Thanks ARG
Faurlin's injury update on 21:52 - Aug 27 with 3431 viewsTacticalR

That's good news. One of the worst things in recent years has been the number of players who have got injured in cup games.

Air hostess clique

Faurlin's injury update on 22:01 - Aug 27 with 3287 viewsRangersAreBack

Silver lining and all that...
Faurlin's injury update on 22:06 - Aug 27 with 3201 viewsthame_hoops

Great to hear from you QRP_ARG!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 22:26]
Faurlin's injury update on 22:33 - Aug 27 with 2974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for that, Arg.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Faurlin's injury update on 22:34 - Aug 27 with 2954 viewsStanisgod

Radio boys said that couldn't buy a pass to a team mate all night. Was this true?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Faurlin's injury update on 07:23 - Aug 28 with 2521 viewsWestonsuperR

Faurlin's injury update on 22:34 - Aug 27 by Stanisgod

Radio boys said that couldn't buy a pass to a team mate all night. Was this true?

I am glad the injury isn't to be bad but Faurlin was awful last night, struggled to find make a pass and lost the ball frequently, I know he is a fans favourite but shouldn't avoid criticism for what was. dreadful 50mins or so of football from him.
Faurlin's injury update on 08:23 - Aug 28 with 2354 viewsJeff

Faurlin's injury update on 07:23 - Aug 28 by WestonsuperR

I am glad the injury isn't to be bad but Faurlin was awful last night, struggled to find make a pass and lost the ball frequently, I know he is a fans favourite but shouldn't avoid criticism for what was. dreadful 50mins or so of football from him.

Ha, funny how people see the game differently - i thought that him and Taarabt were the only ones who actually came out of that game with any sort of reputation intact, and when he went off injured our midfield got noticeably worse!

i thought Faurlin recycled possession as well as he could, dictated play and sprayed the ball nicely - i don't recall him losing the ball very often...

Can we not knock it?

Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin's injury update on 08:25 - Aug 28 with 2348 viewsbeeeater

Faurlin's injury update on 07:23 - Aug 28 by WestonsuperR

Not trying to stir anything up here but I've always felt he's so over rated. Apart from the first promotion season he's been pretty poor . Really can't understand why he's always supposed to be our best player.
Faurlin's injury update on 08:37 - Aug 28 with 2313 viewssimmo

It doesnt matter if he was 100% fit or not, he's not in Harrys first 11 from now on. There's nothing he can do to change it either.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Faurlin's injury update on 08:52 - Aug 28 with 2275 viewsjohnhoop

It is really going to piss me off big time if Harry uses this one game to bomb Faurlin out the way he did a couple of years ago when he was shipped out to some crap Italian side.
I hope it isn't going to happen but I can see what Simmo says becoming a reality.
Most people agree that he was really good in the first half against Hull and again when he came on against Tottenham. I certainly hope he's given more chances than in "The Damned United" that he turned out in last night.
Faurlin's injury update on 18:21 - Aug 28 with 2022 viewsderbyhoop

Faurlin's injury update on 08:23 - Aug 28 by Jeff

Ha, funny how people see the game differently - i thought that him and Taarabt were the only ones who actually came out of that game with any sort of reputation intact, and when he went off injured our midfield got noticeably worse!

i thought Faurlin recycled possession as well as he could, dictated play and sprayed the ball nicely - i don't recall him losing the ball very often...

More or less agree.

Faurlin was the only midfield player who showed any energy. Most of his short passing was OK but he still gave the ball away far more often than we can afford in the PL (or the Carling Cup!!).
Adel flitted in and out. Some nice touches and took a fair battering. But he lacked the zip to get away from defenders. He needs to lose at least a stone and sharpen up, before he gets considered again.
Even by his low and rapidly declining standards, Shite Phillips was awful.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Faurlin's injury update on 19:27 - Aug 28 with 1915 viewsMatch82

didn't see the game, but he had several "given the ball away" moments according to radio fellas...
Faurlin's injury update on 03:02 - Aug 29 with 1635 viewsSonofNorfolt

Faurlin's injury update on 19:27 - Aug 28 by Match82

didn't see the game, but he had several "given the ball away" moments according to radio fellas...

Yes he did, but far better than Karl 'watch the game pass you by' Henry.
Adel and Ale actually and actively went looking for the ball whereas many of the others did not.
Faurlin's injury update on 09:11 - Aug 29 with 1451 viewssimmo

Damn you, Arg!

Faurlin's injury update on 09:25 - Aug 29 with 1375 viewsqpr1976

Possibly the worst ITK thread I've ever read.

Hang your head in shame and never darken this door again with your despicably selfish, attention seeking claptrap.

"Damn you", is no where near strong enough.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 9:26]
Faurlin's injury update on 09:35 - Aug 29 with 1317 viewsthame_hoops

Faurlin's injury update on 09:25 - Aug 29 by qpr1976

Hang your head in shame and never darken this door again with your despicably selfish, attention seeking claptrap.

^This. X100
Faurlin's injury update on 09:39 - Aug 29 with 1279 viewsTheBlob

Faurlin's injury update on 09:25 - Aug 29 by qpr1976

That's extremely unfair.How did the OP know it was going to turn into a tragedy?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Faurlin's injury update on 09:40 - Aug 29 with 1255 viewssimmo

My post was tongue in cheek by the way! Everyone relax! I was not being critical of the OP at all. That may have been the initial diagnosis anyway, further scans could have been what revealed the ACL.

Faurlin's injury update on 09:45 - Aug 29 with 1194 viewsTheBlob

Faurlin's injury update on 09:40 - Aug 29 by simmo

My post was tongue in cheek by the way! Everyone relax! I was not being critical of the OP at all. That may have been the initial diagnosis anyway, further scans could have been what revealed the ACL.

Not you Simmo,the 1976 comment.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Faurlin's injury update on 09:48 - Aug 29 with 1170 viewsTGRRRSSS

3rd time in successive seasons, really doesnt bode well for his career sadly.
Terrible news for Ale especially.
Faurlin's injury update on 10:35 - Aug 29 with 1026 viewsqpr1976

Faurlin's injury update on 09:45 - Aug 29 by TheBlob

Not you Simmo,the 1976 comment.

Apologies Blob if your offended.
But I stand by my comment (which was partly tongue in cheek too) at this point.
Unfair is spouting such contrary drivel IMO.

Be interesting to see if the OP defends himself or just scurries away. I'm prepared to fall on my sword if he backs the OP up.

Either way, Hopefully the Club have kept up on Ale's insurance payments and Kranjcar has lost some weight or at least turns up a bit fitter than last season.
Faurlin's injury update on 10:38 - Aug 29 with 1000 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If Arg says he spoke to the family then that's good enough for me. ACL's are often misdiagnosed, in fairness.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Faurlin's injury update on 10:59 - Aug 29 with 939 viewssmegma

I counted 3 times he got caught in possession about 40 yards from our goal and put us under pressure. On the other hand Henry hardly gave the ball away yet gets slaughtered admittedly he hardly touched the ball!!!!

I'm a big fan of Faurlin and not so much of Henry before anyone asks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024