Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long term successor to Harry? 02:18 - Aug 28 with 6471 viewswaveydave

IMO Harry is very likely to be gone by the end of the season. Via sacking or retirement after saving us or taking us down. Who should be the man to take us on next? I'm pretty sure the large majority of Rangers would love to see someone come in who is going to stay for atleast 5 seasons and have a impact upon the club other than purely first team activites.

I'd be tempted to go with Moyes. Despite his complete failure at United, which is partly down to him but also the personnel were liable and the fact he was replacing the irreplaceable. Before last season we could only dream of bringing him in however with his tarnished reputation he could very well be delighted to become the gaffer (this is all presuming we remain premier league)

My second choice would be Pulis. The great work he done at stoke over a long-term period which was based upon the principles of hard work, character and discipline...oh and hoffing it upfield although he's proved he can play with abit more style at Palace during his great run there.

Previously I would have also been up for Malkay Mackay but we all know whats gone on there. Eddie Howe is the only other manager I could really think of but I'd say its pretty unthinkable that we'd take get him.
Long term successor to Harry? on 02:01 - Aug 29 with 1090 viewsFredManRave

Long term successor to Harry? on 14:53 - Aug 28 by Northernr

It'll be whoever you've read a lot about in the paper, or seen a lot on television, or who has a mouthy, over-active agent. So, if he went today, it would be Sherwood, or possibly Pulis.

Christ don't say that Clive, not on the day that Dave Hockaday is all over the tv and will be in tomorrows papers...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Long term successor to Harry? on 08:10 - Aug 29 with 1057 viewsPommyhoop

Long term successor to Harry? on 15:10 - Aug 28 by essextaxiboy

He rebuilt the team not the club , you must agree with that surely ?

Oh yes .The brilliant achievement of 'getting rid of the dead wood'.
My mates Mrs could've done that. She's big in H.R in some company in Brisbane..
HR Human Resources ..not HR Harry Redknapp.
I dont think she wouldve kept on a proven trouble maker/non tryer/ negative influence in her team like Boswinga tho ,like H did.That definately flew in the face of HR tactics(again Human Resources not Harry Redknapp)
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 8:42]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Long term successor to Harry? on 19:02 - Aug 31 with 970 viewsLoftusRdW12

Sean Dyche. I think he's bloody great!

Alas TF wouldn't appoint him in a million years.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024