Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next five games 07:47 - Aug 28 with 1264 viewsGloucs_R

We must win three if them IMO.

Sunderland
Man utd
Stoke
Southampton
West ham

Poll: Are we staying up?

next five games on 08:04 - Aug 28 with 1226 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Winning three would be great but winning two won't get us relegated.
next five games on 08:20 - Aug 28 with 1177 viewsAgedR

Given that we won four in the entire season last time we were in "the best league in the world", I think three might be a bit optimistic.

A win and two draws gets us going.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

next five games on 08:22 - Aug 28 with 1172 viewstimcocking

Winning three of the next 5? 100-1?
next five games on 08:40 - Aug 28 with 1142 viewsonlyrinmoray

To win we have to score which we haven't done so far Yes I know its obvious but Im not hopeful we can win two of those games Talk of finishing 10th seems a long time ago

Perhaps Vargas will do something, like scoring when he eventually plays Remy will be off soon as
next five games on 08:52 - Aug 28 with 1123 viewsozranger

next five games on 08:40 - Aug 28 by onlyrinmoray

To win we have to score which we haven't done so far Yes I know its obvious but Im not hopeful we can win two of those games Talk of finishing 10th seems a long time ago

Perhaps Vargas will do something, like scoring when he eventually plays Remy will be off soon as

In fact, we have not scored in 395 mins, not since the 55th minute goal by Charlie against Athlone Town. That is a long time between drinks!

Re Vargas, will he actually be available or will we have to wait another week or more for international clearance. I seriously cannot believe it takes that long.
next five games on 09:01 - Aug 28 with 1097 viewsHayesender

next five games on 08:52 - Aug 28 by ozranger

In fact, we have not scored in 395 mins, not since the 55th minute goal by Charlie against Athlone Town. That is a long time between drinks!

Re Vargas, will he actually be available or will we have to wait another week or more for international clearance. I seriously cannot believe it takes that long.

You can bet your a@$e it won't take two weeks for Di Maria to get his international clearance!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

next five games on 09:04 - Aug 28 with 1087 viewsDaBurgh

next five games on 08:52 - Aug 28 by ozranger

takes a while to get to Chile and back.

next five games on 09:59 - Aug 28 with 1020 viewsSomersetHoops

next five games on 08:22 - Aug 28 by timcocking

Winning three of the next 5? 100-1?

Very little chance unless Hoddle can work some magic on the team.

I imagine losing all 5 is about 20 : 1 or maybe even lower odds. I really hope that doesn't happen, but if it does then it would take a miracle for us to stay up and we would be re-building from scratch again.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

next five games on 14:25 - Aug 28 with 947 viewsFredManRave

Of the next 5 games there really are only two very important "Must Win" games. And they're "Must Win" on a personal basis. We absolutely have to beat Utd and then Stoke at home is probably the game of the season. If we don't win both of those games then it really will be all so, utterly and depressingly predictable.

If we fail to win any of our next three games I'm officially going to "Meh" for the season.

It's not often it's good to be a long distance R...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

next five games on 14:26 - Aug 28 with 941 viewsJigsore

wait... are you saying these are 'must-win' games?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

next five games on 15:08 - Aug 28 with 884 viewsEalingRanger

next five games on 14:26 - Aug 28 by Jigsore

wait... are you saying these are 'must-win' games?

It's September! Of course they are must wins! Six pointers the lot of them!
next five games on 15:38 - Aug 28 with 845 viewskensalriser

If we need to win say, nine to ten games to stay up, that's one every four games. Pick ten games that we're more likely to win than others, and games like Sunderland and Stoke at home do very much start to look like must win games.

I'd be happy enough with two wins and a draw from that lot. Don't think we'll do it though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

next five games on 18:41 - Aug 28 with 750 viewsthemodfather

36 games to either save our skins or go down without a whimper again....
from what i have seen, this team has no heart,power,passion and where will they find it?
we are too slow.
we need win 10 at least and draw 8/9...still there's hope
the glory of the prem lge rolls in, ever richer...
next five games on 18:55 - Aug 28 with 720 viewsWestonsuperR

The term 'must win' is used frustratingly frequently, surely this should be reserved for games that actually win a team the title or results in relegation if you fail to win, not the 3rd or 4th match of the season.

If we lose a few more matches then don't get me wrong this is turning into a disaster but didn't Palace have something like one win out of 8 and then finished 12th? I wonder if they had any 'must win' games early in the season.
next five games on 19:11 - Aug 28 with 704 viewsGloucs_R

I'm not saying they are must win games but if we don't get early points on the board then we put ourselves under immense pressure and I think we will crack.

next five games on 19:20 - Aug 28 with 691 viewskysersosaqpr

I just think a win will lift morale and well motor on from there. Just don't want another three-win season.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

next five games on 19:24 - Aug 28 with 690 viewsMatch82

Need to win at least one, certainly.
I'd say 2 wins and a draw is par for the course from that particular run of fixtures, but a win and a couple of draws wouldn't be panic stations.
next five games on 19:32 - Aug 28 with 686 viewsqueensparker

We've only played two games. TWO. Nothing is "must win" yet. We just need start playing well and go from there
next five games on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 635 viewsFredManRave

next five games on 19:32 - Aug 28 by queensparker

We've only played two games. TWO. Nothing is "must win" yet. We just need start playing well and go from there

Are you saying this is a "Must Start Playing Well" game?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

next five games on 20:40 - Aug 28 with 600 viewsGloucs_R

Also think we need to beat three of them as they are all likely to be bottom half this year

next five games on 20:42 - Aug 28 with 597 viewsqueensparker

Ha - yes, exactly. A bit of hope would be nice.

I can't remember the last time we had a team that you looked forward to seeing because they "might" beat absolutely anyone. 95 Ferdinand era? We seem to have scraped through games ever since (even the Warnock team had the valuable knack of being lucky a lot rather than looking like they might dick someone 6-0 one day).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024