Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sensible view on Harry 08:38 - Aug 28 with 2850 viewsfreddieeddie

A few years ago he was number one choice to become England manager. He done great at Tottenham playing very attractive football.

We then got him and I thought very fortunate to get a man of his calibre in. I still to this day don't think people realise what a mess he took over in terms of our squad. The squad was full of poison and that was one hell of a task to take on. I was very impressed with what he done in the transfer market when we got relegated. At the time I thought the signings of Dunne & co were just what we needed, characters & proper men.

We didn't play great last season but in the end the job was done and we went up. Can't ask for more than that although I think we would have benefitted with another season of building in the Championship. I posted last season my concerns if we got promoted, needing so many new players in again which may cause unrest and just too much of a task to build a premiership squad.

This summer yet again I have been so impressed with the signings and backing from the men at the helm. Ferdinand, Caulker etc are great business in my opinion. I have always liked the 3-5-2 system as Harry says I love seeing two up front. Hopefully we can adjust and it becomes a system for us for some time.

Against Hull in the first half I thought the system worked very well. Tottenham and Burton games have really worried me, not because of the scoreline just the fact of the effort issues of players has surfaced again. I just can never get my head around a player not putting effort in, it is disgusting.

I fully back HR with the team he put out against Burton, thought it was all the right people playing. Really concerned this lack of effort is running through the place again, that really could drag us down. Like Harry has stated he will try and get them out the club, what else can he do really.

Only mistake I really think Harry has made but could be quite a big mistake was leaving Simpson and Faurlin out against Tottenham. I am not the biggest fan of Faurlin but he was excellent against Hull. If a player then get's left out for a new man who was not quite fit, what must that do for his morale. Same with Simpson, OK Simpson didn't play that well against Hull but he played a big part for us last season. Simpson must be thinking he deserves a good crack, yet again gets dropped for a brand new signing who again wasn't fully fit. We don't need the likes of Faurlin/Simpson rightly peed off with Harry. Away to Tottenham it was obvious we would be defending lots so Simpson really should have started and that would have been a clear message to all, play well and you stay in the team. And a message to new players, you don't just turn up here and walk in the team.

If we do go down we would want the likes of Faurlin, Simpson in the Championship because the Caulker's, Fer's of this world would be off again looking for yet another club.

Overall, I still want Harry without a doubt at least for the full season. Bringing Hoddle in again in my opinion was an excellent addition. Why the lack of effort has been evident for the last two games I really can't explain. Let's really hope we come out on Saturday and put on a good show. Hard game though, the likes of Brown, O'Shea, Fletcher, Cattermole are proper pro's and will eat us up if we ain't up for it.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 8:42]

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Sensible view on Harry on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 861 viewspaulparker

The Ironic thing is Arry bangs one about the "right sort" but he is no different than
Park,Mbia,Boswinga & co,
he see's us as a step down from past "greatness" he is here topping up the pension
with the old pals act Bondy & Big Joe , he can't be arsed to even get off his a rse to point wave or shout at the players

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sensible view on Harry on 15:52 - Aug 28 with 851 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sensible view on Harry on 15:07 - Aug 28 by essextaxiboy

No I cant , but we won 80 points .

All of the players you mention except ONeill were on loan , He also brought in Morrison and as Townsend, and Remy .

Who of his permanent signings have been a complete failure contributing nothing to get us where we are ? Jenas maybe . We got our money back for Samba

He also signed Mclaren widely credited for our good start last year , thats managing , its how Ferguson managed for years . Now he has gone for Hoddle , we also may get Les on board . No way on earth would those sort of people work with Pulis .

Of course they want to work for Harry. Working for Harry means that you can have a cushy well paid job at Rangers and still carry out other sidelines.
Sensible view on Harry on 16:05 - Aug 28 with 837 viewsTacticalR

Sensible view on Harry on 15:48 - Aug 28 by paulparker

The Ironic thing is Arry bangs one about the "right sort" but he is no different than
Park,Mbia,Boswinga & co,
he see's us as a step down from past "greatness" he is here topping up the pension
with the old pals act Bondy & Big Joe , he can't be arsed to even get off his a rse to point wave or shout at the players

Bhatia to Paladini in the Four-Year Plan: 'Gianni, we said we weren't going to shout at the players any more'.

Air hostess clique

Sensible view on Harry on 16:09 - Aug 28 with 829 viewsessextaxiboy

Sensible view on Harry on 15:52 - Aug 28 by SpiritofGregory

Of course they want to work for Harry. Working for Harry means that you can have a cushy well paid job at Rangers and still carry out other sidelines.

Honestly why do you bother ?

I am not going down the" Fck of to Chelsea" route but you hav nt got one positive word to say about any aspect of the club, the board, the manager or the players .

When we start picking up points you will melt away as you have done before ,. only to return when the vitriol is flying .
Sensible view on Harry on 17:20 - Aug 28 with 788 viewswood_hoop

Is this the queue for brown nosing Rednapp, seems very much that way, a' personal view' may have been a more relevant title, some will like others won't doubt either side will change their views until be have bumped along the bottom for a while longer or stormed up the table......stop smirking at the back.

Think my view point on Rednapp is pretty much the same I think of many managers flipping between clubs, creating mayhem along the way, talent lackin fcuk wits employing the same.

Rednapp aint alone, scheeming money grabbing blag artists, those who want to carry on sticking your tongue up his harris please carry on, exactly why his ilk have made a fotune and we all pay through the nose for it.

That feels better........of course my post may be sensible in my view, wonder if many think it is really really sensible ?
Sensible view on Harry on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 693 viewsfreddieeddie

Sensible view on Harry on 17:20 - Aug 28 by wood_hoop

Is this the queue for brown nosing Rednapp, seems very much that way, a' personal view' may have been a more relevant title, some will like others won't doubt either side will change their views until be have bumped along the bottom for a while longer or stormed up the table......stop smirking at the back.

Think my view point on Rednapp is pretty much the same I think of many managers flipping between clubs, creating mayhem along the way, talent lackin fcuk wits employing the same.

Rednapp aint alone, scheeming money grabbing blag artists, those who want to carry on sticking your tongue up his harris please carry on, exactly why his ilk have made a fotune and we all pay through the nose for it.

That feels better........of course my post may be sensible in my view, wonder if many think it is really really sensible ?

Get in there Harry, great performance today and shut a lot of our muggy fans up.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Sensible view on Harry on 06:01 - Aug 31 with 649 viewswood_hoop

Sensible view on Harry on 20:36 - Aug 30 by freddieeddie

Get in there Harry, great performance today and shut a lot of our muggy fans up.

'muggy fans'.......yep your right,beating the mighty Sunderland has propelled us to be certain qualifiers for the Champions League, just how wrong one can be
Sensible view on Harry on 06:42 - Aug 31 with 634 viewstimcocking

Would be that he should have a left back and a right back in the squad...
Login to get fewer ads

Sensible view on Harry on 13:19 - Aug 31 with 584 viewsTheBlob

Harry should be nicknamed Hoover,down to his ability to vacuum up the crumbs that fall from the rich man's table.Borini and Sandro mooted to be the latest costly discards.Hope this new EU directive on vacuum cleaners doesn't curtail his performance.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sensible view on Harry on 23:07 - Sep 2 with 520 viewsGloryHunter

Harry out, still? Anyone?
Sensible view on Harry on 23:19 - Sep 2 with 517 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sensible view on Harry on 23:07 - Sep 2 by GloryHunter

Harry out, still? Anyone?

I think people will just have to agree to disagree on Harry's merits or lack of them depending on your perspective.

If we lose our next 5 games, then someone can just raise this thread and post 'yes, Harry out'.

The win and performance against Sunderland was certainly reassuring after the Spurs/Burton debacles though.
Sensible view on Harry on 23:29 - Sep 2 with 505 viewsQPRDave

wow.....just imagine if we had lost the sunderland game.

Great fans Rangers have
Sensible view on Harry on 06:34 - Sep 3 with 455 viewstimcocking

Was chatting last night to an old fella in a bar who allegedly used to watch Harry a lot as a player and is a member of the same golf club.

He said all he ever did as a player was run dwn the wing with his head down and get crosses in, nothing else.

He also said he cheats at golf.

Neither of which affect his managing ability and neither of which i can verify, just made me laugh when he told me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024