Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sensible view on Harry 08:38 - Aug 28 with 2865 viewsfreddieeddie

A few years ago he was number one choice to become England manager. He done great at Tottenham playing very attractive football.

We then got him and I thought very fortunate to get a man of his calibre in. I still to this day don't think people realise what a mess he took over in terms of our squad. The squad was full of poison and that was one hell of a task to take on. I was very impressed with what he done in the transfer market when we got relegated. At the time I thought the signings of Dunne & co were just what we needed, characters & proper men.

We didn't play great last season but in the end the job was done and we went up. Can't ask for more than that although I think we would have benefitted with another season of building in the Championship. I posted last season my concerns if we got promoted, needing so many new players in again which may cause unrest and just too much of a task to build a premiership squad.

This summer yet again I have been so impressed with the signings and backing from the men at the helm. Ferdinand, Caulker etc are great business in my opinion. I have always liked the 3-5-2 system as Harry says I love seeing two up front. Hopefully we can adjust and it becomes a system for us for some time.

Against Hull in the first half I thought the system worked very well. Tottenham and Burton games have really worried me, not because of the scoreline just the fact of the effort issues of players has surfaced again. I just can never get my head around a player not putting effort in, it is disgusting.

I fully back HR with the team he put out against Burton, thought it was all the right people playing. Really concerned this lack of effort is running through the place again, that really could drag us down. Like Harry has stated he will try and get them out the club, what else can he do really.

Only mistake I really think Harry has made but could be quite a big mistake was leaving Simpson and Faurlin out against Tottenham. I am not the biggest fan of Faurlin but he was excellent against Hull. If a player then get's left out for a new man who was not quite fit, what must that do for his morale. Same with Simpson, OK Simpson didn't play that well against Hull but he played a big part for us last season. Simpson must be thinking he deserves a good crack, yet again gets dropped for a brand new signing who again wasn't fully fit. We don't need the likes of Faurlin/Simpson rightly peed off with Harry. Away to Tottenham it was obvious we would be defending lots so Simpson really should have started and that would have been a clear message to all, play well and you stay in the team. And a message to new players, you don't just turn up here and walk in the team.

If we do go down we would want the likes of Faurlin, Simpson in the Championship because the Caulker's, Fer's of this world would be off again looking for yet another club.

Overall, I still want Harry without a doubt at least for the full season. Bringing Hoddle in again in my opinion was an excellent addition. Why the lack of effort has been evident for the last two games I really can't explain. Let's really hope we come out on Saturday and put on a good show. Hard game though, the likes of Brown, O'Shea, Fletcher, Cattermole are proper pro's and will eat us up if we ain't up for it.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 8:42]

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Sensible view on Harry on 08:54 - Aug 28 with 1954 viewsRangersw12

Redknapp can certainly be blamed for the poor pre season

Why didn't he start the 1st 11 for the first 45 mins in every pre season game to get them fit and learn to play with each other ? instead he pissed about with messages to the board like 3 subs in Ireland , playing SWP every game always moaning he wants more signings.

Also why can't he look like he is actually interested on match days and actually coach from the sidelines instead of just sitting their doing nothing

His answer to everything is new players and frankly I'm sick and tired of it , he has a good enough squad to keep us up and if he can't get the best out of them in the next month then he can fcuk off
Sensible view on Harry on 09:07 - Aug 28 with 1913 viewsfreddieeddie

Sensible view on Harry on 08:54 - Aug 28 by Rangersw12

Why didn't he start the 1st 11 for the first 45 mins in every pre season game to get them fit and learn to play with each other ? instead he pissed about with messages to the board like 3 subs in Ireland , playing SWP every game always moaning he wants more signings.

Also why can't he look like he is actually interested on match days and actually coach from the sidelines instead of just sitting their doing nothing

His answer to everything is new players and frankly I'm sick and tired of it , he has a good enough squad to keep us up and if he can't get the best out of them in the next month then he can fcuk off

Thing is no matter what manager we have ever had there will be people wanting them out. On the whole HR has one a good job and bought well.

I agree I couldn't understand pre-season at all. To me after the games against Southen and Orient we should have upped the level to playing two Championship teams or a couple of Spanish La Liga teams. Why we then went to Ireland to play two easy games was a big mistake. I am sure I read though that Harry wasn't happy with that. I would of thought it is down to the manager but maybe it isn't his fault and someone else is to blame for that.

Any manager taking us up last year would need to have bought at least the amount of players he has got in so far. I think we need more. If Rio or Caulker are out or both of them we will lose most games with Dunne and Hill playing.

Sensible view on Harry on 10:00 - Aug 28 with 1809 viewsSpiritofGregory

We've got what we deserve. I don't believe that we actually had a shortlist of targets at promotion stage. Pre season was a waste of time, offering players like Dunne, Traore and Zamora contracts is a waste of money and transfer dealings seem to drag on forever. Players not being fit at the start of the season is unacceptable, players nowadays should train and keep themselves in shape at all times. Is it any wonder that the players have a couldn't care less attitude when the manager works part time. You can't have a manager that doesn't coach, is a pundit and has a column in a newspaper. The manager should be 100% focused on his job.

We've started with the nonsense of signing players on loan, players who are no longer wanted by their parent clubs and we have to stop signing too many players with relegation on their cv. Our scouting system is non existent, scrapping Warren Farm is a big mistake.
Sensible view on Harry on 10:09 - Aug 28 with 1793 viewsingeminate

Sensible view on Harry on 09:07 - Aug 28 by freddieeddie

Thing is no matter what manager we have ever had there will be people wanting them out. On the whole HR has one a good job and bought well.

I agree I couldn't understand pre-season at all. To me after the games against Southen and Orient we should have upped the level to playing two Championship teams or a couple of Spanish La Liga teams. Why we then went to Ireland to play two easy games was a big mistake. I am sure I read though that Harry wasn't happy with that. I would of thought it is down to the manager but maybe it isn't his fault and someone else is to blame for that.

Any manager taking us up last year would need to have bought at least the amount of players he has got in so far. I think we need more. If Rio or Caulker are out or both of them we will lose most games with Dunne and Hill playing.

Great post Freddie - fair, balanced and I think pretty much bang on.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Sensible view on Harry on 10:19 - Aug 28 with 1759 viewsAntti_Heinola

It seems funny to me that anything that goes wrong at QPR is not his fault, and anything that goes right is all down to him.
The team was not half as bad as people make out two years ago. I still don't know who the terrible bad apples were?

Mackie? Who Redknapp said he'd be fine if he only had 11 Mackies, and then dropped him for an unfit Zamora for two months?

Taarabt? Who was Redknapp's best player for 3 months until he dropped him after one bad game.

Bosingwa, who he continued to play regardless, even after he'd refused to be a sub and even after we were relegated?

Mbia? Who he picked whenever he was fit?

Who were these terrors? Who was in the cabal? Why was Pulis ale to take a far, far worse side to mid-table, but Redknapp could only manage 4 wins? Why is he excused from that? I thought he was the greatest man manager in England?

It was a mess but it was salvageable and he failed dismally. Last season he had resources beyond the dreams of every other Championship manager and played some of the dreariest football since Paul Hart, the whole team was derailed by a single injury, and while we stoically won games, we were almost never convincing. Which is fine - wining's what it's all about, but it should have been so much better.

He shouldn't be sacked, he did do his job and get us up. But let's not pretend he's done anything special. Warnock managed far greater stuff on a much smaller budget.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 10:28]

Bare bones.

Sensible view on Harry on 10:20 - Aug 28 with 1758 viewsBasingstokeR

We need to see some, nigh any evidence that coaching is happening at training.

Apart from perhaps the playoff games - the last time I felt we had a game plan to follow and the team had been drilled was when McLaren was briefly at the club. Still I wouldn't say that then there was much evidence that any of our players were "improving" as players. That's what we'd like to see isn't it?
Sensible view on Harry on 10:24 - Aug 28 with 1748 viewsfreddieeddie

Sensible view on Harry on 10:00 - Aug 28 by SpiritofGregory

We've got what we deserve. I don't believe that we actually had a shortlist of targets at promotion stage. Pre season was a waste of time, offering players like Dunne, Traore and Zamora contracts is a waste of money and transfer dealings seem to drag on forever. Players not being fit at the start of the season is unacceptable, players nowadays should train and keep themselves in shape at all times. Is it any wonder that the players have a couldn't care less attitude when the manager works part time. You can't have a manager that doesn't coach, is a pundit and has a column in a newspaper. The manager should be 100% focused on his job.

We've started with the nonsense of signing players on loan, players who are no longer wanted by their parent clubs and we have to stop signing too many players with relegation on their cv. Our scouting system is non existent, scrapping Warren Farm is a big mistake.

I agree that I wouldn't want to have kept any of those three. Dunne just because he is too slow for this level, Traore I don't think is aggressive enough and BZ just for the fact he never seems to be fit enough. A fit 33 year old BZ i'd have signed up for 2 years but he ain't fit.

BUT and there is a big BUT....

If we let those three go that would mean another three in the door.

This is my whole point we got promoted too quickly. I said this last year and stick by it. We had to keep a handful of those who took us up so i'd of kept Traore because of that but don't think he is really good enough for the premiership, neither is Dunne or Hill.

One way I look at it is if you stuck say Charlie Austin in Division One he would rip the league apart. If you put Clint Hill in Division One he wouldn't stand out at all, nor would Dunne so that tells you they ain't good enough and division one standard players could be marking the likes of Aguero, Rooney etc.

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:26 - Aug 28 with 1740 viewsToast_R

Redknapp does not need the QPR job, it’s nothing more then a hobby to him and like all hobbies you only do them well when your in the mood for it.

At Spurs he had the chance to have a go in Europe’s big league with the possibility of the England job at the end of it. What has he got at QPR, he certainly does not need the money, so is he even looking beyond this season?

QPR need a manager with an ambitious career to pursue. Wake up people Redknapp is well passed his sell by date. He might be alright with a club with interest in competitions that wet his stationed appetite, he will not get that at QPR.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 10:38]
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:58 - Aug 28 with 1679 viewsfreddieeddie

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:26 - Aug 28 by Toast_R

Redknapp does not need the QPR job, it’s nothing more then a hobby to him and like all hobbies you only do them well when your in the mood for it.

At Spurs he had the chance to have a go in Europe’s big league with the possibility of the England job at the end of it. What has he got at QPR, he certainly does not need the money, so is he even looking beyond this season?

QPR need a manager with an ambitious career to pursue. Wake up people Redknapp is well passed his sell by date. He might be alright with a club with interest in competitions that wet his stationed appetite, he will not get that at QPR.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 10:38]

I see your point to some extent, like some of our players, is is just too hard to get up for it playing/managing little old QPR.

I never thought it was right Holloway and Warnock leaving and don't think it right now for HR to leave. You have to stick with a manager and let them build something. Look at the players we had when he took over, Cesar, Bosingwa, Mbia, Granero, Park and look now what we have. Ferdinand, Caulker, Austin, Mutch...good pro's and good buys. Big changes and for the better, come on it has only been three games.

Sensible view on Harry on 11:10 - Aug 28 with 1646 viewsstan4england

I've gone from being a fan to wanting him gone ... now. Most points have already been made, but I'd just like to know when was the last time we made a real profit on a player. We always used to (Ferdinand, Marsh, Crouch spring to mind). One of the signs of good management is player improvement and we have not seen that since Holloway, although Warnock did OK.
Sensible view on Harry (n/t) on 11:13 - Aug 28 with 1634 viewsTonto

[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 11:15]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Sensible view on Harry on 11:18 - Aug 28 with 1622 viewsBrightonhoop

On the upside H has done well to clear the dead wood so quickly from last season, or at least much of it, but the initial excitement at Caulker and Fer is fading badly, and Remy is only as good as the service he gets which has been very poor.

Problem is, around games close t the window closing, he has form, and will make absurd decisions to 'send a message to the board.' He's like a petulaent child picking up the ball and leaving the park stating 'it's my ball and I'm going home now.' Which suggests the Board do not trust him. And that's Arry's fault,not the Board.

No strikers last night, but it was reasonable to think that Adel, Philips, Faurlin, Henry and Hoilett at least had one goal in them against Burton. Look at the back four. That was clearly the plan to score and shut up shop. When it failed, he brought Zamora on too late and Burton somehow got through the back four, which is equally worrying as the lack of fire power.

Arry's the manager so the buck has to stop with him. I want to see him succeed but if we are still rooted to the bottom come third week of September TF has t move on him. I suspect the search is on already. Sort it out Arry, pronto.
Sensible view on Harry on 11:27 - Aug 28 with 1593 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes is just too nice, in the work place employees always start slacking when the boss is a pushover.

If you can't afford the finest players then you have to have an excellent scouting system because your high earning pretenders won't get you anywhere, they will only bleed the club dry and that's what's happening at QPR. Scrapping Warren Farm is a major disappointment, I fear it has been scrapped to fund the contracts of more parasites.

Fernandes' failed transfer policy is the source of the problem. Instead of setting realistic boundaries he sanctioned the signings of mercenaries which has now put the club under major pressure which does not afford the club time to form a solid structure and results in expensive panic signings.

I've always believed that if you can't afford the best then you find the best up and coming players in the lower leagues/abroad. Most of what is inbetween are a waste of time.
Sensible view on Harry on 12:55 - Aug 28 with 1500 viewsthemodfather

i am so glad we got up....in a dramatci style too.
but i was wanting harry out when we lost at charlton, in a dire display, with no shot on goal in 90+ mins
he has been backed and given time
are we playing good football? no, it's slow and teams are all over us
are we solid and competitive? no, it seems a mess whatever system we play

his issues at spurs were all down to tax problems and alleged dodgy accounts. but talk to spurs fans their love affair was ending with him.
the prem lge is the elite league, why do so many hate it then?
clubs like qpr will struggle as there is little fair play, man city now shun their famed academy to buy buy buy....i am happy to see qpr yo-yo for a few seasons, as we already have...but of course want stability long term and harry is not long term.
Sensible view on Harry on 12:57 - Aug 28 with 1496 viewsTacticalR

Sensible view on Harry on 11:27 - Aug 28 by SpiritofGregory

Fernandes is just too nice, in the work place employees always start slacking when the boss is a pushover.

If you can't afford the finest players then you have to have an excellent scouting system because your high earning pretenders won't get you anywhere, they will only bleed the club dry and that's what's happening at QPR. Scrapping Warren Farm is a major disappointment, I fear it has been scrapped to fund the contracts of more parasites.

Fernandes' failed transfer policy is the source of the problem. Instead of setting realistic boundaries he sanctioned the signings of mercenaries which has now put the club under major pressure which does not afford the club time to form a solid structure and results in expensive panic signings.

I've always believed that if you can't afford the best then you find the best up and coming players in the lower leagues/abroad. Most of what is inbetween are a waste of time.

I don't think it's question of being nice, more a question of knowing what you are doing (or owning an oil well in Qatar).

Vincent Tan is not very nice, and that didn't stop Cardiff from going down.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 13:00]

Air hostess clique

Sensible view on Harry on 13:00 - Aug 28 with 1476 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sensible view on Harry on 12:55 - Aug 28 by themodfather

i am so glad we got up....in a dramatci style too.
but i was wanting harry out when we lost at charlton, in a dire display, with no shot on goal in 90+ mins
he has been backed and given time
are we playing good football? no, it's slow and teams are all over us
are we solid and competitive? no, it seems a mess whatever system we play

his issues at spurs were all down to tax problems and alleged dodgy accounts. but talk to spurs fans their love affair was ending with him.
the prem lge is the elite league, why do so many hate it then?
clubs like qpr will struggle as there is little fair play, man city now shun their famed academy to buy buy buy....i am happy to see qpr yo-yo for a few seasons, as we already have...but of course want stability long term and harry is not long term.

Yo-yoing between leagues is no longer an option, we have a £170m debt hanging over us.
Sensible view on Harry on 13:46 - Aug 28 with 1425 viewsR_from_afar

Sensible view on Harry on 08:54 - Aug 28 by Rangersw12

"His answer to everything is new players and frankly I'm sick and tired of it , he has a good enough squad to keep us up": An excellent point, plus we have seen managers elsewhere take the squads they have and wring better results out of them.

Redknapp's job is not to keep the cash rolling into agents' bank accounts, it's to enable QPR to win games of football.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sensible view on Harry on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 1391 viewsessextaxiboy

Sensible view on Harry on 10:19 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

It seems funny to me that anything that goes wrong at QPR is not his fault, and anything that goes right is all down to him.
The team was not half as bad as people make out two years ago. I still don't know who the terrible bad apples were?

Mackie? Who Redknapp said he'd be fine if he only had 11 Mackies, and then dropped him for an unfit Zamora for two months?

Taarabt? Who was Redknapp's best player for 3 months until he dropped him after one bad game.

Bosingwa, who he continued to play regardless, even after he'd refused to be a sub and even after we were relegated?

Mbia? Who he picked whenever he was fit?

Who were these terrors? Who was in the cabal? Why was Pulis ale to take a far, far worse side to mid-table, but Redknapp could only manage 4 wins? Why is he excused from that? I thought he was the greatest man manager in England?

It was a mess but it was salvageable and he failed dismally. Last season he had resources beyond the dreams of every other Championship manager and played some of the dreariest football since Paul Hart, the whole team was derailed by a single injury, and while we stoically won games, we were almost never convincing. Which is fine - wining's what it's all about, but it should have been so much better.

He shouldn't be sacked, he did do his job and get us up. But let's not pretend he's done anything special. Warnock managed far greater stuff on a much smaller budget.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 10:28]

A single injury ? Austin , Phillips,Simpson and Faurlin...all long term all out together .

Austin was injured on 28th Jan , confirmed as long term on the 31st .

Pulis took over a dressing room that was together . Redknapp took over a toxic one . Try putting an arm around a bloke on 10k and asking him to play better cos the bloke on 70k cant be arsed .
Sensible view on Harry on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 1391 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sensible view on Harry on 13:46 - Aug 28 by R_from_afar

"His answer to everything is new players and frankly I'm sick and tired of it , he has a good enough squad to keep us up": An excellent point, plus we have seen managers elsewhere take the squads they have and wring better results out of them.

Redknapp's job is not to keep the cash rolling into agents' bank accounts, it's to enable QPR to win games of football.

RFA

'Redknapp's job is not to keep the cash rolling into agents' bank accounts, it's to enable QPR to win games of football.'

Has anyone actually told him that, though?

Bare bones.

Sensible view on Harry on 14:48 - Aug 28 with 1346 viewspaulparker

Sensible view on Harry on 14:22 - Aug 28 by essextaxiboy

A single injury ? Austin , Phillips,Simpson and Faurlin...all long term all out together .

Austin was injured on 28th Jan , confirmed as long term on the 31st .

Pulis took over a dressing room that was together . Redknapp took over a toxic one . Try putting an arm around a bloke on 10k and asking him to play better cos the bloke on 70k cant be arsed .

Essex please ,
every club gets injuries, but this is the Manager who went into the season with Austin as his only fit striker, did he buy back up or someone to partner him, no, even though everyone could see bar him that Johnson & Zamora were not up to it & shot & lets not forget he had the biggest budget to replace those who were injured & what did we get ,
Hughes, kranjker, Maiga , Will Keane, Oneil, BAE ,Carroll and other deadwood,
we were dead lucky to get promoted as well, that semi final team and final team nearly cost us big time, we were awful to watch last year & we couldn't defend free kicks or corners (same as this year surprise, surprise)
when HR took over he still had the likes of Adel, Mackie, Faurlin, Granero, Cisse, Mbia, Rob Green to work with until the January window which was less than 2 months away
HR was responsible for an unfit Samba at 12 million, just think what we could have got 3-4 players in on that alone, he got Jenas, & ben haim in as well, more dross, he continually played Boswinger, hardly played Ned
yes Townsend was good and so to Remy but he still couldn't make us better or organised and we went down with a wimper a real wimper
comparing that to Pullis who done a miracle job keeping Palace up, he had over 30 players which Ollie went into melt down with, his CB's were Delaney & Gabbidon
he had a fraction of the budget Arry had in January but was cute & canny in what he delivered, Ledley, Dann, Ince, all had points to prove & he got the best out of them
just for a minute think of what Pullis could do for the likes of Hoilett, Phillips, Onoura & caulker, he would bring them on leaps & bounds because at the moment they have gone backwards and will continually go backwards
for HR this is a tidy little gig , he gets Bondy to drop him off, gets to work in London
has a couple of pushovers in TF & Bungle, a very decent budget to work with
he couldn't give a fcuk about QPR, as evident by his team last night,
we need someone here who is going to improve things, players, tactics, etc
even with your HR rose tinted specs do you really think HR will do that ??
tell me Essex can you name 5 games where we have steamed rolled over teams playing fantastic football under good old Arry, because I cant

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sensible view on Harry on 15:07 - Aug 28 with 1315 viewsessextaxiboy

Sensible view on Harry on 14:48 - Aug 28 by paulparker

Essex please ,
every club gets injuries, but this is the Manager who went into the season with Austin as his only fit striker, did he buy back up or someone to partner him, no, even though everyone could see bar him that Johnson & Zamora were not up to it & shot & lets not forget he had the biggest budget to replace those who were injured & what did we get ,
we were dead lucky to get promoted as well, that semi final team and final team nearly cost us big time, we were awful to watch last year & we couldn't defend free kicks or corners (same as this year surprise, surprise)
when HR took over he still had the likes of Adel, Mackie, Faurlin, Granero, Cisse, Mbia, Rob Green to work with until the January window which was less than 2 months away
HR was responsible for an unfit Samba at 12 million, just think what we could have got 3-4 players in on that alone, he got Jenas, & ben haim in as well, more dross, he continually played Boswinger, hardly played Ned
yes Townsend was good and so to Remy but he still couldn't make us better or organised and we went down with a wimper a real wimper
comparing that to Pullis who done a miracle job keeping Palace up, he had over 30 players which Ollie went into melt down with, his CB's were Delaney & Gabbidon
he had a fraction of the budget Arry had in January but was cute & canny in what he delivered, Ledley, Dann, Ince, all had points to prove & he got the best out of them
just for a minute think of what Pullis could do for the likes of Hoilett, Phillips, Onoura & caulker, he would bring them on leaps & bounds because at the moment they have gone backwards and will continually go backwards
for HR this is a tidy little gig , he gets Bondy to drop him off, gets to work in London
tell me Essex can you name 5 games where we have steamed rolled over teams playing fantastic football under good old Arry, because I cant

No I cant , but we won 80 points .

All of the players you mention except ONeill were on loan , He also brought in Morrison and as Townsend, and Remy .

Who of his permanent signings have been a complete failure contributing nothing to get us where we are ? Jenas maybe . We got our money back for Samba

He also signed Mclaren widely credited for our good start last year , thats managing , its how Ferguson managed for years . Now he has gone for Hoddle , we also may get Les on board . No way on earth would those sort of people work with Pulis .
Sensible view on Harry on 15:29 - Aug 28 with 1291 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sensible view on Harry on 14:48 - Aug 28 by paulparker

Essex please ,

Bare bones.

Sensible view on Harry on 15:31 - Aug 28 with 1287 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sensible view on Harry on 15:07 - Aug 28 by essextaxiboy

No I cant , but we won 80 points .

All of the players you mention except ONeill were on loan , He also brought in Morrison and as Townsend, and Remy .

Who of his permanent signings have been a complete failure contributing nothing to get us where we are ? Jenas maybe . We got our money back for Samba

He also signed Mclaren widely credited for our good start last year , thats managing , its how Ferguson managed for years . Now he has gone for Hoddle , we also may get Les on board . No way on earth would those sort of people work with Pulis .

No, Pulis uses Gerry Francis to sort his defence. But we wouldn't want him - what is he to QPR?

We didn't get our money back for Samba either - that;s very naive. The rest of the instalments were written off, that's it. He probably cost us £2m-£4m.

Bare bones.

Sensible view on Harry on 15:38 - Aug 28 with 1272 viewsJamie

Sensible view on Harry on 15:31 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

No, Pulis uses Gerry Francis to sort his defence. But we wouldn't want him - what is he to QPR?

We didn't get our money back for Samba either - that;s very naive. The rest of the instalments were written off, that's it. He probably cost us £2m-£4m.

Plus another couple of million in wages for his few months here.
Sensible view on Harry on 15:44 - Aug 28 with 1250 viewsessextaxiboy

Sensible view on Harry on 15:31 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

Thought Samba was about 32. Only 29 next month. A hell of a lot of money, but it's a quality signing if it happens - could easily play very well for the next 4 or 5 years.

hindsight eh ?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 15:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024