Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jack robinson 08:40 - Aug 28 with 3766 viewsconnell10

In for medical I'm hearing, as I always say dunno if true or not but my mate has been right beforehand.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

jack robinson on 08:45 - Aug 28 with 3187 views08olesen

Looks like it will be the 4 at the back then.....what a waste of pre season!

Poll: Who will the other play off

jack robinson on 08:50 - Aug 28 with 3168 viewssimmo

jack robinson on 08:45 - Aug 28 by 08olesen

Looks like it will be the 4 at the back then.....what a waste of pre season!

Or he will play on the left of the back 3?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

jack robinson on 08:57 - Aug 28 with 3131 viewsganjR

Always felt that the back 3 was a bit of an excuse to buy 2 CB's and not look like totally dumping Dunne, Hill and Onouha.
jack robinson on 09:15 - Aug 28 with 3051 viewsLoft1979

jack robinson on 08:57 - Aug 28 by ganjR

Always felt that the back 3 was a bit of an excuse to buy 2 CB's and not look like totally dumping Dunne, Hill and Onouha.

Ok. I'll chime in...
-I like Jack Robinson. In fact, I like Jon Flanagan and Martin Kelly too and all of them were prefered at RB over Glen Johnson.
-This board resoundingly criticizes Dunne as slow, Ferdinand as old, Simpson as not PL quality. Traore is a massive defensive liability, Yun is untested.

- I care little for this 3-5-2 effort, but I do think we need faster players who know the Prem especially on defense.
jack robinson on 09:29 - Aug 28 with 2967 viewspaulparker

TBH after last night I couldn't give a monkeys toss who we sign,
im sick of the whole thing, Arry and his sh*te tactics, TF with another load of twitter nonsense, the players,
this kid is most likely ok but FFS do we need another load of players arriving, do we ever learn about stock piling players ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

jack robinson on 12:11 - Aug 28 with 2754 viewsstansleftfoot

He's part of the fail-safe plan B scenario, we are quietly collecting young inexpensive players for coming Championship Years.

He'll go straight out on loan i.m.o. Unless the streets of London grab him, and he ends up in Feltham.
jack robinson on 12:18 - Aug 28 with 2711 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Good signing for the future imo

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

jack robinson on 15:29 - Aug 28 with 2477 viewsTopCat34

Loaned straight to Huddersfield apparently:

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-bound-jack-robinson-to-be-loaned-out-to-hud
Login to get fewer ads

jack robinson on 15:33 - Aug 28 with 2455 viewsballbag

Asked Graham from work (Blackpool fan) how he did for them last season:

"Yeah, very good at running up and down the left flank and takes long Rory Delap style throw ins. Only thing is his temper, got about 4 red cards last year with us (including one for smacking DJ Campbell in the mouth) so missed a few games due to suspension but at 20, plenty of time to mature."

Graham from work has spoken.
jack robinson on 15:37 - Aug 28 with 2425 viewsMytch_QPR

jack robinson on 15:29 - Aug 28 by TopCat34

Loaned straight to Huddersfield apparently:

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-bound-jack-robinson-to-be-loaned-out-to-hud

Stop this at once. Tony should hide his wallet from Harold until his team musters up a goal.
Is dudline day Friday or Monday (or something inbetween?)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

jack robinson on 21:03 - Aug 28 with 2131 viewsqueensparker

Official - four year deal and off to Huddersfield for the season
jack robinson on 21:08 - Aug 28 with 2084 viewsClive_Anderson

Not sure I like the idea of signing players and loaning them out. Rarely works out for the club or the player.

Players should be signed to play in the first team rather than stockpiled just in case we might need a third choice left back during an injury crisis.
jack robinson on 21:12 - Aug 28 with 2063 viewsHollowayRanger

jack robinson on 21:03 - Aug 28 by queensparker

Official - four year deal and off to Huddersfield for the season

pretty weird

why not just go on loan to hudd from pool

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

jack robinson on 21:12 - Aug 28 with 2070 viewsadhoc_qpr

So that's our left back for next season in the Championship sorted - post Redknapp, 3-5-2 and relegation

Seriously though, this seems a strange move when we already have Yun who we don't use as a young left back option...

No real problem with the signing or the price - but surely we have bigger fish to fry a few days from transfer deadline day?
jack robinson on 21:14 - Aug 28 with 2046 viewsTopCat34

A signing that actually suggests future planning. I'm happy.
jack robinson on 21:24 - Aug 28 with 1980 viewseghamranger

Paul Dixon is the Huddersfield left back who is a Scottish international. My Dad knows his grandad (pointless info I know)

He was linked with Celtic, can't see Robinson-and Qpr letting him go there and sit on the bench
jack robinson on 21:32 - Aug 28 with 1925 viewsbosh67

Welcome to QPR Jack. Train to Huddersfield leaves in ten minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

jack robinson on 21:44 - Aug 28 with 1860 viewsBasingstokeR

Is this the first signing we've made from Liverpool since NIGEL SPACKMAN?! (Ignoring Kennedy on loan)
jack robinson on 21:51 - Aug 28 with 1810 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never seen him play so can't comment. Welcome Jack.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

jack robinson on 21:57 - Aug 28 with 1779 viewsFredManRave

jack robinson on 15:33 - Aug 28 by ballbag

Asked Graham from work (Blackpool fan) how he did for them last season:

"Yeah, very good at running up and down the left flank and takes long Rory Delap style throw ins. Only thing is his temper, got about 4 red cards last year with us (including one for smacking DJ Campbell in the mouth) so missed a few games due to suspension but at 20, plenty of time to mature."

Graham from work has spoken.

Rory Delap, you say. Looks like we're preparing for life under Pulis.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

jack robinson on 22:31 - Aug 28 with 1641 viewsowza

He is dog shit
jack robinson on 22:41 - Aug 28 with 1602 views08olesen

The fact that he is being loaned out is great. Hopefully he gets a lot of minutes.

We could now have a back four of Simpson Caulker Nedem Robinson for the future. I like the British trend throughout!

Poll: Who will the other play off

jack robinson on 22:51 - Aug 28 with 1573 viewsrsonist

Not really sure why he's been sent on loan for the whole season. Judging by Traore and Yun's form and fitness if the lad's got anything about him at all then he shouldn't be too far from the first team.
jack robinson on 23:35 - Aug 28 with 1447 viewskensalriser

jack robinson on 21:51 - Aug 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Never seen him play so can't comment. Welcome Jack.

You're not with the programme Brian. It's not necessary to know anything to spout off here, indeed, it's probably not even desirable.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

jack robinson on 23:55 - Aug 28 with 1409 viewsSpiritofGregory

jack robinson on 22:41 - Aug 28 by 08olesen

The fact that he is being loaned out is great. Hopefully he gets a lot of minutes.

We could now have a back four of Simpson Caulker Nedem Robinson for the future. I like the British trend throughout!

Barring Caulker, that's a Championship back 4.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024