Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? 11:46 - Aug 28 with 767 viewsSimonJames

Charlie seems to be injured... already.
Loic seems to want to be somewhere else.
Adel wants to be somewhere else(and is a bit slow and porky at the moment).
Eduardo can't do it all by himself (and what if he gets injured?).
No one last night seems to have been much of a threat to even a 4th tier team.

Harry keeps tweaking his defence and midfield, but after last season's second half results I would have thought his main priority was getting goalscorers.
I can't help feeling that the current mentality is more about trying to avoid conceding goals (at which we are clearly a bit shit) and less about scoring them.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 12:14 - Aug 28 with 713 viewsSpiritofGregory

Heaven knows Simon, all I know is that Sunderland is a must win game. Preparations for this season have been amateurish to say the least.

We actually do have goal scorers at the club, the trick is to supply them with chances but we haven't seemed to figure out how to do that. Completely changing the formation at the start of a season is suicide.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 12:20]
Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 12:31 - Aug 28 with 668 viewsHollowayRanger

we have matt phillips and hoilett and two chillies who can play wide and might be trying for zaha

and then play a system that doesnt really use wingers only wingbacks

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 12:51 - Aug 28 with 646 viewsTacticalR

Hoddle should be brought on for the free kicks and corners.

Air hostess clique

Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 13:00 - Aug 28 with 618 viewssimmo

You forgot Zamora

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 02:48 - Aug 30 with 469 viewsSimonJames

Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 12:31 - Aug 28 by HollowayRanger

we have matt phillips and hoilett and two chillies who can play wide and might be trying for zaha

and then play a system that doesnt really use wingers only wingbacks

So Remy off to the scum and Matt up for sale...
I wonder what the lowest number of goals a team has ever scored and still stayed up?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Who is going to score the 40+ goals we probably need to stay up? on 04:00 - Aug 30 with 452 viewsozexile

Its looking grim to say the least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024