Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess what? 18:00 - Aug 28 with 7056 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Dynamo Kiev held an open training session today for the media. Niko was not there. Sources in Ukraine are reporting that he is already in London. Allegedly, talks between Dynamo & QPR have been completed and an official announcement is imminent.

I know that some of you will be absolutely delighted at the prospect of this!!!
Guess what? on 21:26 - Aug 28 with 1592 viewswombat

Guess what? on 21:14 - Aug 28 by adhoc_qpr

Can he really be worse than the lumbering efforts at Spurs from Fer et al?

At least against Wigan he was breaking up play with his horrendously late tackling - so no 49 pass moves!

Niko the only player who makes me feel skinny deep joy , wonder who's next on Harry's triffic lad list

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Guess what? on 21:40 - Aug 28 with 1569 viewsdanehoop

Crouch of course

Never knowingly understood

Guess what? on 22:28 - Aug 28 with 1515 viewsenfieldargh

Is Richard Dunne lardy? He looks like a pub landlord

I saw RD change his shirt last season pitch side, the guy is just a solid mass of muscle.

I've also seen NK shirtless up close, and like wise you cannot pinch an inch from his midriff. He has calves like tree trunks but solid muscle.

He was suffering with a severe back problem last season and playing through the pain barrier whilst only a loanee.

He did have some poor games as did most of the squad last season. The continual bollox about his weight coming from here is getting a tadge boring.

As for what we currently have in midfield NK has more creativity in his locker than Barton's egotistical hail mary passing, Fer who showed nothing albeit he being a fish out of water on Saturday and Ale who I love who it seems is not held in high regard by Rednapp. Leave us with Karl Henry and Isla.

At this moment I welcome him with open arms.(yes I know they need to be as wide as the Brooklyn Bridge)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Guess what? on 22:44 - Aug 28 with 1491 viewsadhoc_qpr

Guess what? on 22:28 - Aug 28 by enfieldargh

Is Richard Dunne lardy? He looks like a pub landlord

I saw RD change his shirt last season pitch side, the guy is just a solid mass of muscle.

I've also seen NK shirtless up close, and like wise you cannot pinch an inch from his midriff. He has calves like tree trunks but solid muscle.

He was suffering with a severe back problem last season and playing through the pain barrier whilst only a loanee.

He did have some poor games as did most of the squad last season. The continual bollox about his weight coming from here is getting a tadge boring.

As for what we currently have in midfield NK has more creativity in his locker than Barton's egotistical hail mary passing, Fer who showed nothing albeit he being a fish out of water on Saturday and Ale who I love who it seems is not held in high regard by Rednapp. Leave us with Karl Henry and Isla.

At this moment I welcome him with open arms.(yes I know they need to be as wide as the Brooklyn Bridge)

We know he's not real person fat, but he was clearly unfit and sluggish last season.

Maybe he was carrying an injury, but he hardly lit up the championship last season bar the odd glimpse of his previous class.

Also you forgot Mutch, but that's understandable given his anonymous performances so far...
Guess what? on 22:57 - Aug 28 with 1469 viewsMarc

You want the club to sign a player that had a severe back problem?
Guess what? on 23:20 - Aug 28 with 1412 viewsRuislipHoop

Very good at running in treacle !!
Guess what? on 23:35 - Aug 28 with 1387 viewsstansleftfoot

Not sure of the problems of carrying extra baggage on flights nowadays, clearly a way of getting a body onto the "playing roster",
lazy and typically Redknapp.
Leicester leap like salmons to add Esteban Cambiasso to a club who have scored, and do have a point on the board.
Our proper option for a spare slot is Adel Taarabt, over weight, still young and he is on the payroll...bit too simple or unpalatable for Adel? or Harry?
Guess what? on 08:10 - Aug 29 with 1293 viewstimcocking

Guess what? on 18:03 - Aug 28 by RANGERS4EVER

Kranjcar has played in the Premier League before and done well. If his gets match fit he can definitely produce the creativity we have been in need of. I would be happy

But he (almost certainly) won't be anywhere near fit...
Login to get fewer ads

Guess what? on 08:29 - Aug 29 with 1277 viewsMaggsinho

Guess what? on 23:35 - Aug 28 by stansleftfoot

Not sure of the problems of carrying extra baggage on flights nowadays, clearly a way of getting a body onto the "playing roster",
lazy and typically Redknapp.
Leicester leap like salmons to add Esteban Cambiasso to a club who have scored, and do have a point on the board.
Our proper option for a spare slot is Adel Taarabt, over weight, still young and he is on the payroll...bit too simple or unpalatable for Adel? or Harry?

If we had signed Cambiasso, this board would have been in meltdown again over signing an over 30 player who saw the club as a step down.
Guess what? on 09:19 - Aug 29 with 1231 viewsPommyhoop

Niko is sh!t.!
He had a couple of good games for us .But so has Traore.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Guess what? on 09:24 - Aug 29 with 1224 viewspaulparker

Guess what? on 09:19 - Aug 29 by Pommyhoop

Niko is sh!t.!
He had a couple of good games for us .But so has Traore.

c'mon pommy he sacrificed his world cup place for us , don't cha know
terrible signing , unfit and couldn't even cut it in the championship,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Guess what? on 09:26 - Aug 29 with 1218 viewsRangersw12

He was awful in the Championship so I don't see any reason why he will be good enough in the Premier League
Guess what? on 09:52 - Aug 29 with 1184 viewsSpiritofGregory

Another useless signing.
Guess what? on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 1165 viewsAntti_Heinola

Absolute and total waste of time. Not good enough in the Championship, christ knows how he's good enough in this league. I don't care if he's being paid £5 a week it would be a terrible signing for everyone except for Rosie.

Bare bones.

Guess what? on 16:34 - Aug 29 with 1103 viewsMarc

Another day down until the close of the window, just gotta last a couple more without signing Niko and we will have dodged a bullet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024