Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess what? 18:00 - Aug 28 with 7055 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Dynamo Kiev held an open training session today for the media. Niko was not there. Sources in Ukraine are reporting that he is already in London. Allegedly, talks between Dynamo & QPR have been completed and an official announcement is imminent.

I know that some of you will be absolutely delighted at the prospect of this!!!
Guess what? on 18:03 - Aug 28 with 5489 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Kranjcar has played in the Premier League before and done well. If his gets match fit he can definitely produce the creativity we have been in need of. I would be happy

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Guess what? on 18:04 - Aug 28 with 5482 viewsloftboy

I like Kranjcar when he's on form, sort his fitness out and I think he adds some decent depth to the squad.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Guess what? on 18:08 - Aug 28 with 5457 viewsSonofNorfolt

Twice the weight and half the player Ale Faurlin is.
Guess what? on 18:17 - Aug 28 with 5378 viewsqpr1976

Guess what? on 18:08 - Aug 28 by SonofNorfolt

Twice the weight and half the player Ale Faurlin is.

Twice the weight and half the player Adel Taarabt is !.....
Guess what? on 18:20 - Aug 28 with 5353 views08olesen

If Adel stays i dont see why would sign him. Both Fat, both lazy, but brilliant on their day.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Guess what? on 18:20 - Aug 28 with 5352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko In Not Training Shocker!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Guess what? on 18:30 - Aug 28 with 5311 viewsstuabd

It'll be pretty amusing for all concerned when he steps on the QPR scales for the first time after his summer break.
Guess what? on 18:56 - Aug 28 with 5193 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Guess what? on 18:30 - Aug 28 by stuabd

It'll be pretty amusing for all concerned when he steps on the QPR scales for the first time after his summer break.

You think Niko will report back overweight? This was earlier in the week. Looks pretty svelte to me!

Sorry, but if NK arrives, it will be Mr Taarabt (if he stays) who'll be the 'Token Fat Boy', this season!

Login to get fewer ads

Guess what? on 19:03 - Aug 28 with 5133 viewsSomersetHoops

I wouldn't mind him back for the right financial conditions and in the right physical and mental condition. I'm not sure why his performances tailed off last time he was here, but perhaps as a signed player he would be more committed to QPR and put a bit more effort in, both to keep fit and work for the team.

Who's Next?

Guess what? on 19:09 - Aug 28 with 5102 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Even if he shows up thinner than a pull-through for a rifle he'll be the size of a Sherman tank before long.

I appreciate, OHFTN, that he's a right sort in your eyes. But not in the professional sense.

Guess what? on 19:11 - Aug 28 with 5093 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Guess what? on 19:03 - Aug 28 by SomersetHoops

I wouldn't mind him back for the right financial conditions and in the right physical and mental condition. I'm not sure why his performances tailed off last time he was here, but perhaps as a signed player he would be more committed to QPR and put a bit more effort in, both to keep fit and work for the team.

"his performances tailed off"?

Sorry, but didn't he have one of his best games for you in the home leg of the Play-Off semi final against Wigan (playing through injury)??
Guess what? on 19:12 - Aug 28 with 5085 viewsbatmanhoop

apparently Darren Bent turned up at Villa a bit lardy too
Guess what? on 19:15 - Aug 28 with 5068 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Guess what? on 19:09 - Aug 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Even if he shows up thinner than a pull-through for a rifle he'll be the size of a Sherman tank before long.

I appreciate, OHFTN, that he's a right sort in your eyes. But not in the professional sense.

Brian, it just made me laugh that, throughout last season, if he had a good game, someone on here would say: "Looks like he's lost weight".

And, when he was not so hot in the next game, he'd be two stone overweight!
Guess what? on 19:17 - Aug 28 with 5053 viewsTopCat34

Surely a pointless signing. What does he offer that we don't already have? Not that I didn't rate him, I just don't think he'd be a worthwhile acquisition. Just another space in the 25.
Guess what? on 19:24 - Aug 28 with 5015 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Guess what? on 19:15 - Aug 28 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Brian, it just made me laugh that, throughout last season, if he had a good game, someone on here would say: "Looks like he's lost weight".

And, when he was not so hot in the next game, he'd be two stone overweight!

Look, I admired him for playing through injury. Gutsy, that. Problem is he's gutsy in more ways than one.

Guess what? on 19:25 - Aug 28 with 5002 viewsMatch82

Guess what? on 18:56 - Aug 28 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

You think Niko will report back overweight? This was earlier in the week. Looks pretty svelte to me!

Sorry, but if NK arrives, it will be Mr Taarabt (if he stays) who'll be the 'Token Fat Boy', this season!

Is he the one in the blue tracksuit near the middle
Guess what? on 19:30 - Aug 28 with 4967 viewsMarc

Guess what? on 18:03 - Aug 28 by RANGERS4EVER

Kranjcar has played in the Premier League before and done well. If his gets match fit he can definitely produce the creativity we have been in need of. I would be happy

How did he get on in the championship when it came to creativity?
Guess what? on 19:39 - Aug 28 with 4914 viewsJamie

He's not overweight, he's just knackered.

If he were a horse he'd have been turned into PritStick years ago.

If he wasn't about to sign a contract with us for millions of pounds, I'd genuinely feel sorry for the poor guy.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 19:40]
Guess what? on 19:44 - Aug 28 with 4874 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Guess what? on 19:30 - Aug 28 by Marc

How did he get on in the championship when it came to creativity?

When he played well he was the most creative player on the pitch. Considering we only knew how to pass backwards and sideways last year Kranjcar was the only player who had any intent on getting it forward and was not afraid to take on a shot

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Guess what? on 19:49 - Aug 28 with 4845 viewsMarc

Guess what? on 19:44 - Aug 28 by RANGERS4EVER

When he played well he was the most creative player on the pitch. Considering we only knew how to pass backwards and sideways last year Kranjcar was the only player who had any intent on getting it forward and was not afraid to take on a shot

Assist stats? Shooting accuracy to goals scored stats?

I seem to recall him taking dozens of shots that tamely trickled wide.

Other than corners im struggling to remember any sort of assist, killer through ball etc.

The geezer is knackered and cant believe some believe he will be the creative spark we need in a much tougher division (dont come at me with that more time on the ball myth please). Would just become more deadwood on a 2-3 contract.
Guess what? on 20:02 - Aug 28 with 4789 viewsLblock

Pacey
Young
Keen
Not chasing the buck

Yep, that's all Vacant Tonys requirement boxes ticked IF we sign him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Guess what? on 20:37 - Aug 28 with 4637 viewsstansleftfoot

Astonishing! Harry Redknapp needs to read up on Vitamin D deficiency and Dementia.
The man is living in times past...Niko have you got Roberto Prosinecki's mobile.
I hoped it wouldn't happen but Harry Redknapp has started QPR's Season a month late, another lazy signing!
Maybe Beard who watched all our games will remember what this tub of lard actually contributed over 46 games. reminds me somehow of Bartons " three Fat Girls" analogy.
Guess what? on 21:08 - Aug 28 with 4548 viewsTacticalR

Guess what? on 18:56 - Aug 28 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

In beautiful condition.

Air hostess clique

Guess what? on 21:14 - Aug 28 with 4529 viewsadhoc_qpr

Can he really be worse than the lumbering efforts at Spurs from Fer et al?

At least against Wigan he was breaking up play with his horrendously late tackling - so no 49 pass moves!
Guess what? on 21:22 - Aug 28 with 4480 viewsstansleftfoot

Guess what? on 21:14 - Aug 28 by adhoc_qpr

Can he really be worse than the lumbering efforts at Spurs from Fer et al?

At least against Wigan he was breaking up play with his horrendously late tackling - so no 49 pass moves!

Well, that's true, it's not clear why we signed Leroy Fer, his hidden talents will remain that way for sometime.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024