Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... 09:28 - Aug 29 with 13702 viewsNorthernr

Updates and embellishments to follow. Triffic lad, super player, not a minute's bother etc etc.

Ale will work hard to get back again. He was ready to play. He played against Hull, he came on against Spurs. Whenever he played he could have done it, he could have done it in training.

It's gonna be a very, very 'ard season but I'm still very confident. We were way behind everybody else at the start, because when we came back we had no team, we had 8 loans who went back to their clubs, we came back with 13 players. Haven't had time to gel or knit a team together. You can't just throw em in and away we go otherwise you wouldn't have a pre-season. Very confident that after this break you'll see a different QPR side.

Probably gonna be very busy to the deadline - makes a sign as if winding a car window down - the chairman is working 'ard, he's here.

Mo Diame is a good player. No inquiry. Good player. Plays for West Ham. (alright steady on Poirot).

No need for fresh legs at the back. Not at all. Dunney's a good player. Rio is a fentastic player. Outstanding in two games. Last week him and Caulker were our best players. Delighted with them (lost two, conceded five). People make too much of systems. I talk to other clubs, managers who are friends of mine, playing that system and it's goin fentastic for them.

Little bit of qwality in certain positions, the players I want, if we get em in, we'll be strong. Crouchy's a fabulous fella. And Niko's a lovely boy.

No idea where the Alex McCarthy deal is. He'd be a good signing for the club.

One or two might go. Seven of the team at Burton were here when we got relegated - you'd like to freshen it up. We'll see what happens.

No opinion on the Ebola crisis. Had a lot of African players in my time, lovely boys, good players, you don't like to see it, the old ebola. Don't know a lot abaght ebola to be honest.

They finished very well, improved their squad, Gus is a top, top fella, done a good job. We're at home, got a big job.

See how Charlie is today, he'll come out today and we'll see if he's fit or not.

It;s another game, with three points, same as all the other games really. (Jesus Christ he's hard work today).

I'm hoping it won't take us 17 games this time. No doubt about that.

Good atmosphere always. Looking forward to it.

No Vargas tomorrow. I haven't seen him since last week. Don't know where he is. Got to get a passport or something. In Italy I think. Had to go home and get a work permit. Haven't seen him.

We've had an offer from Palace for Traore. It's an offer. It's up to Armand. His decision. We'll see what happens today.

What was I supposed to say? We played badly at Burton with that group of players, what should I say? We were poor, you can't keep fannying people up all the time (steady on vicar). People aren't stupid, they stood and watched, they saw what they saw, we played bad, a group of lads had a chance to get back in the team, they didn't take it, that's how it was.

Need the phone to ring. Somebody wanting to take em. I can say I want you to move, but somebody has to want them. Quite a few players I would listen to offers for, lots I wouldn't but some I would.

Signing a new deal today or tomorrow. Two year extension. I'll sign it. I haven't read it, probably won't even read it, I'll just sign it you know. Saints preserve us. Everybody into the lifeboats. Women and children first.

Only some idiots writing rubbish, people who don't understand the game want to write nonsense. Tony wants me to sign a two year extension, asking me for a while, when they put it in front of me I'll sign it, maybe today.

We're back in the Premier League, I want to stay here, we will stay here.

Les Ferdinand story is rubbish. Director of football? Les? Do me a fava. I love Les, I took hm back to Tottenham. super fella, loves his mum, great player. I've got Glenn here, we'll end up with more coaches than players if we're not careful. Les would be a great person to have here, but I don't know where this DOF stuff is coming.

Adel is a fentastic talent, best player the other night, he hasn't trained since the first day, did well to get through 90 minutes AND HE WILL BE INVOLVED TOMORROW. SOUND THE TAARABT ALARM, RING THE FACKING BELL YOU CANTS. WILL BE INVOLVED TOMORROW.

Bondy starts playing the piano early. Cockles and mussles, alive alive oh.

I don't enjoy transfer deadline day - bullsht meter just smashed to pieces - I want to play in peter Allis' golf day on Monday but I've had to pull out, I've realised it was transfer window day, I was looking forward to a day off, but I'll have to cam in, it's a disappointment.

Please be upstanding for Roll Out The Barrell. We're done here.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:49 - Aug 29 with 6052 viewssimmo

Already talkin about how we will be better 'after the intl break when he's got 1 or 2 more players in'. FFS, this is all this man knows.

Who will he play at LWB in his famous system if we sell Armand? He's only just signed a new contract hasn't he? Give him a chance to get another one in I suppose.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 9:56]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:51 - Aug 29 with 6014 viewsSpiritofGregory

Had enough of him, he is taking the club for a ride. Tony get rid.
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:53 - Aug 29 with 6018 viewsSuffolkHoop

So predictable isn't he?
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:53 - Aug 29 with 6011 viewsRangersw12

Redknapp really is a cretin

More players , busy deadline day bla bla bla

Work with what you have and actually coach players to try and make them better
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:54 - Aug 29 with 5997 viewsQPunkR

Getting increasingly tired of Redknapp's shite. And I didn't even like him in the first place. Why doesn't he just take out the whole press pack for a romantic meal and be done with it ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:55 - Aug 29 with 5974 viewsPommyhoop

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:53 - Aug 29 by SuffolkHoop

So predictable isn't he?

Yep he is actually turning into Darren Farley.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 5938 viewsSuffolkHoop

Why are we offloading Traore by the way?
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:01 - Aug 29 with 5917 viewssimmo

If Arry is not even going to look at the contract, can we put a clause in that means we can let him go at any point for nothing and he has to announce it to the press himself, after taking a bag of whizz.

Login to get fewer ads

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:03 - Aug 29 with 5901 viewsRangersw12

He also says he needs to freshen it up due to players being here when we last got relegated can someone remind him who the manager was at the time !!!
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:05 - Aug 29 with 5869 viewspaulparker

2 YEAR CONTRACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:09 - Aug 29 with 5831 viewsGloucs_R

I dont know how much of what North is writing is a wind up or real?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:09 - Aug 29 with 5828 viewspaulparker

BTW why am I getting this horrible feeling that BAE is going to rock up on Transfer deadline day to replace Traore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:11 - Aug 29 with 5809 viewsClive_Anderson

Tarbs is coming back

But Harry is getting a two year extension
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:20 - Aug 29 with 5732 viewsJamie

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 09:59 - Aug 29 by SuffolkHoop

Why are we offloading Traore by the way?

"Gotta fweshen the place up. Few in, few aaaaht, smell o' death raaahnd the place"
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:24 - Aug 29 with 5698 viewsClive_Anderson

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:20 - Aug 29 by Jamie

"Gotta fweshen the place up. Few in, few aaaaht, smell o' death raaahnd the place"

Unfortunately I've now got the mental image of 'arry popping out to freshen up and then returning wearing a skimpy negligee.

How's about he freshens up his coaching and training on the players we've already got before spunking more cash on some triffic lads.
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:26 - Aug 29 with 5689 viewsjohnhoop

Anybody else notice the shots of Vargas at Tottenham last Sunday, watching the game and looking very p-ssed off. If Harry hasn't seen him for a week he's probably done a runner in the hope that he can get out of the contract!
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:28 - Aug 29 with 5658 viewsAlvarado

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:09 - Aug 29 by Gloucs_R

I dont know how much of what North is writing is a wind up or real?

I am in the same position!

I think he posts before the press conference and guesses what Harry is going to say, while Harry is pretty easy to predict though I can't explain how he Clive can be so uncannily close to the truth on some issues (eg comment about Palace approach for Traore???).

Is Clive ITK??
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:29 - Aug 29 with 5646 viewsEltham_Ranger

I've just laughed my way through that Clive. I'm never watching the press conference again - just reading your version. "women and children first" excellent journalism.
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:31 - Aug 29 with 5630 viewsadhoc_qpr

2 year extension is just flushing away more cash on compensation.

Selling Traore makes no sense, we only really have 3 wingbacks as it is (although he was pony at Spurs).

Faurlin out leaves us shot in midfield, we are still short upfront.

Plus we are always worse after an international break, always!!
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:31 - Aug 29 with 5629 viewsKernowRanger

Phil Parry just tweeted that Harry's said we've accepted an offer for Danny Simpson from Leicester. Are we repeating the same mistakes of replacing too many of the players that got us here?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 10:32]
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:37 - Aug 29 with 5577 viewssimmo

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:31 - Aug 29 by KernowRanger

Phil Parry just tweeted that Harry's said we've accepted an offer for Danny Simpson from Leicester. Are we repeating the same mistakes of replacing too many of the players that got us here?

Simpson going? So we are replacing one of our most consistent performers in the Championship with a loan player? Don't get me wrong, if Simpson has requested to leave on the basis that he won't be a starter, that's one thing, but to get shot of him because he can't play RWB seems a little short sighted to me...

This makes me think we could also be losing Phillips for th same reasons....

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:38 - Aug 29 with 5572 viewsjohnhoop

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:31 - Aug 29 by KernowRanger

If that actually happens and Simpson goes, then it leaves us without a proper right full-back when the new 3-5-2 goes so t-ts-up it has to be abandoned.
Triffic.
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:38 - Aug 29 with 5570 viewsLoft1979

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:37 - Aug 29 by simmo

Simpson going? So we are replacing one of our most consistent performers in the Championship with a loan player? Don't get me wrong, if Simpson has requested to leave on the basis that he won't be a starter, that's one thing, but to get shot of him because he can't play RWB seems a little short sighted to me...

This makes me think we could also be losing Phillips for th same reasons....

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/crystal-palace-and-leicester-city-table-bids-
Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:39 - Aug 29 with 5558 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ale's career possibly over, Redknapp inexplicably signing a two-year extension, meaning we could have three more years of him.

Profoundly depressed.

Bare bones.

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:41 - Aug 29 with 5551 viewssimmo

Never fear, 'ear cams 'Arry to cheer us all... on 10:38 - Aug 29 by Loft1979

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/crystal-palace-and-leicester-city-table-bids-

Scandalous decision.

If Cheif gets sold too while Redknapp signs a new deal, I will go all 'Falling Down' in the Sandbanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024