Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson 10:40 - Aug 29 with 5846 viewssdm1508

Apparently Leicester have made a bid and it has been accepted
Simpson on 10:44 - Aug 29 with 3126 viewsLblock

Would you blame him for wanting to go?

Crying shame as he was loving it here

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Simpson on 10:46 - Aug 29 with 3097 viewssdm1508

I am a bit surprised by this. He has his limitations as a wing back but as we all know its not guaranteed we will stick with this formation and he is a very solid right back. I have a feeling that Isla would also be a first pick for RB but you need good back up which Simpson is
Simpson on 10:46 - Aug 29 with 3093 viewseghamranger

Gutted!! Think he is the right sort

Happy to see traore go to Palace though
Simpson on 10:52 - Aug 29 with 3032 viewssdm1508

If Yun is injured I wonder who HR has in mind for LWB. I am wondering if we are getting someone in or know HR he will play Phillips there. I was going to say SWP after his appearances in pre season but I think (hoping) after Burton the other night his days are numbered.
Simpson on 10:55 - Aug 29 with 2996 viewsloftboy

Big mistake letting him go, we will need him next season!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Simpson on 10:56 - Aug 29 with 2980 viewsqueensparker

He's a great defender, not so great at going forward. And we need great defenders this season, not "wing backs".

This is lunacy.
Simpson on 11:00 - Aug 29 with 2942 viewsClive_Anderson

Why are we getting rid of one of our best players? We did exactly the same last time we came up.

Good solid hard working players like Simpson are exactly what we need to have a chance of staying up and getting back up if we do end up going down.
Simpson on 11:00 - Aug 29 with 2941 viewsrosseeles

not a good idea letting him go, need the backup and he's been a solid performer.
Login to get fewer ads

Simpson on 11:02 - Aug 29 with 2917 viewsflynnbo

Bradley Orr and Kyle Walker revisited.
Simpson on 11:03 - Aug 29 with 2910 viewsHunterhoop

Honestly, we appear to be planning no more than a week in advance!

Sell Simpson because he doesn't fit a 3-5-2. Brilliant. What happens when, lord above, we have to tweak our shape based on the opposition, injuries, etc or because it simply hasn't worked and we have to go back to a back 4?! The lad is young, career ahead of him, seems to be popular and is pretty reliable.

Sell Traore? RIght, one of only 2 LWBs in the club. The other who is MIA or injured, no one knows! The same Traore who played well in the second half of last season, has changed his attitude immeasurably and has just signed a new contract AND is young AND can play LB, LWB or LW? Great. That seems sensible.

If we do either of these, both or both and sell Onouha, it will be beyond brain dead. Selling Les and then Sinclair will look like great masterstrokes of forethought in comparison.

Surely there's a clue for us if Palace and Leicester want these players. They're in the same league as us! I mean, Pearson and Warnock aren't exactly mugs.
Simpson on 11:03 - Aug 29 with 2910 viewsPommyhoop

Simpson on 10:56 - Aug 29 by queensparker

He's a great defender, not so great at going forward. And we need great defenders this season, not "wing backs".

This is lunacy.

Agreed. Turning into the night of the long knives.
Ned next to get one behind the ear..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Simpson on 11:04 - Aug 29 with 2889 viewsSuffolkHoop

Simpson on 11:00 - Aug 29 by Clive_Anderson

Why are we getting rid of one of our best players? We did exactly the same last time we came up.

Good solid hard working players like Simpson are exactly what we need to have a chance of staying up and getting back up if we do end up going down.

Totally agree. Why are we shuffling deck chairs? QPR need a settled squad, a settled starting XI, and then and only then will we see results improve. Getting rid of Traore and Simpson makes no sense unless you have better alternatives does it?
Simpson on 11:08 - Aug 29 with 2851 viewsAlvarado

OP what is the source of this?

Looks like a wind up to me.
Simpson on 11:08 - Aug 29 with 2846 viewsPommyhoop

Simpson on 11:04 - Aug 29 by SuffolkHoop

Totally agree. Why are we shuffling deck chairs? QPR need a settled squad, a settled starting XI, and then and only then will we see results improve. Getting rid of Traore and Simpson makes no sense unless you have better alternatives does it?

Is H sorting out a 2 year extension simultainiously while getting the sack and bumperino pay off.
Better than The Italian Job this bloke.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Simpson on 11:09 - Aug 29 with 2837 viewsLblock

Who signed Simpson? Was it 'Arry?

If so then this really is a surprise.

If he was to sell Ned then I'd be less surprised, outraged, but not surprised.

With Saggy Chops statement this morning that he cant move players on we are heading for an Ollie at Palace scenario where he had signed far too many players for the 25.
Band of Brothers, #FindAWay and #WeRtogether evaporating pretty damn quick to my mind.

Isnt the definition of madness repeating the same mistake time and time again?

Simpson on 11:13 - Aug 29 with 2805 viewssimmo

Simpson on 11:03 - Aug 29 by Hunterhoop

Honestly, we appear to be planning no more than a week in advance!

Sell Simpson because he doesn't fit a 3-5-2. Brilliant. What happens when, lord above, we have to tweak our shape based on the opposition, injuries, etc or because it simply hasn't worked and we have to go back to a back 4?! The lad is young, career ahead of him, seems to be popular and is pretty reliable.

Sell Traore? RIght, one of only 2 LWBs in the club. The other who is MIA or injured, no one knows! The same Traore who played well in the second half of last season, has changed his attitude immeasurably and has just signed a new contract AND is young AND can play LB, LWB or LW? Great. That seems sensible.

If we do either of these, both or both and sell Onouha, it will be beyond brain dead. Selling Les and then Sinclair will look like great masterstrokes of forethought in comparison.

Surely there's a clue for us if Palace and Leicester want these players. They're in the same league as us! I mean, Pearson and Warnock aren't exactly mugs.

Tweak our shape based on the opposition? Ha ha! Good one, Hunter!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Simpson on 11:14 - Aug 29 with 2802 viewsWestonsuperR

I'd happily let Traore go, never rated him and had a dreadful game v Spurs. I'm not so sure about losing Simpson though, it appears I don't rate him as highly as others. Maybe Simpson is one of the players that Harry felt he had given a chance at Burton and failed, I thought he was poor and showed a real lack of effort.
Simpson on 11:15 - Aug 29 with 2794 viewsRangersw12

Team spirit once again destroyed as after 3 games players deemed not good enough and replaced ( similar pattern emerging everyone )

We really are a joke club and deserve everything coming our way
Simpson on 11:17 - Aug 29 with 2769 viewsHollowayRanger

redknapp about to be offered 2 year extension

for what ????????

we look a total mess this season

I think the chances of us staying up are VERY slim at best with that in mind is isla the answer to championship football next season ,no simpson is and yet we flog him for 30 pieces of silver to one of our main rivals!!!!!!

how is it they can see he's an asset and harry cant!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Simpson on 11:18 - Aug 29 with 2744 viewsLblock

Simpson on 11:17 - Aug 29 by HollowayRanger

redknapp about to be offered 2 year extension

for what ????????

we look a total mess this season

I think the chances of us staying up are VERY slim at best with that in mind is isla the answer to championship football next season ,no simpson is and yet we flog him for 30 pieces of silver to one of our main rivals!!!!!!

how is it they can see he's an asset and harry cant!!!!!

Isla is only here on a one year LOAN

So it makes this move even more bizzare

The Bungle Brothers have go to go!

Simpson on 11:19 - Aug 29 with 2740 viewsRangersAreBack

This probably has more to do with the player wanting to go than the club wanting to get rid. If Leicester have made a bid then why would Danny settle for playing 2nd fiddle to Isla?

As for Traore, I'll drive him to Palace myself.
Simpson on 11:20 - Aug 29 with 2730 viewspaulparker

cannot believe we are letting him go, something isn't right, I said in my Just Back from Burton the other night that Simpson looked like he had the hump
I also think good old Arry is lining up fans Favourite BAE to come in and replace Traore
so much for learning our lessons eh Tone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Simpson on 11:22 - Aug 29 with 2710 viewsPinnerPaul

But as of now no one has gone anywhere

Calm down dears
Simpson on 11:22 - Aug 29 with 2708 viewsbosh67

Amazed if we have lost Ale that we would even consider letting Traore go anywhere.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Simpson on 11:22 - Aug 29 with 2707 viewsToast_R

Depends on the bid though really, if it's too good to refuse....

When was the last time that happened?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024