Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 49844 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 23:34 - Sep 1 with 1867 viewsdaveB

Deadline Day on 23:28 - Sep 1 by wombat

Wonder when Vargas will actually get his work permit though it's been dragging on a while since anyone said anything about when it may come through

On London Call in tonight they said he has been at the training ground and it will be done before the Man Utd game
Deadline Day on 23:36 - Sep 1 with 1836 viewsHollowayRanger

Deadline Day on 23:28 - Sep 1 by wombat

Wonder when Vargas will actually get his work permit though it's been dragging on a while since anyone said anything about when it may come through

that's my worry what if vargas gets turned down !

Austin zamorra and the what!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Deadline Day on 23:41 - Sep 1 with 1782 viewsbosh67

Deadline Day on 23:36 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

Vargas will get his work permit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Deadline Day on 23:44 - Sep 1 with 1761 viewsdanehoop

Deadline Day on 23:36 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

Vargas qualifies for work permit as I read the guidance. Can take a little while to sort and provide appropriate evidence/documentation needed, which is why he was back in Italy. Don't think that is anything other than processing.

Never knowingly understood

Deadline Day on 23:57 - Sep 1 with 1676 viewscollegeranger

Deadline Day on 23:29 - Sep 1 by qpr85

Can someone explain to me how it's a loan if he's taken a 66% cut in wage? Have Dynamo Kiev refused to pay any and we've decided we'll only pay 44% of his wages??

In essence yes - but your maths is a bit out. Say he has on 60K a week at Kiev he could sit there - but he would have to be in the Ukraine or be loaned to QPR and take 20K a week and forfeit the 40K. With the current situation in Ukraine I know what I would be doing!
Deadline Day on 00:04 - Sep 2 with 1634 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Jonas Goncalves has just been released by Valencia. Striker, yes he is 30 but has a good goal scoring record and has played for Brazil. Short contract on a fair wage could be a very good back up option

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Deadline Day on 00:07 - Sep 2 with 1609 viewsqpr85

Deadline Day on 23:57 - Sep 1 by collegeranger

In essence yes - but your maths is a bit out. Say he has on 60K a week at Kiev he could sit there - but he would have to be in the Ukraine or be loaned to QPR and take 20K a week and forfeit the 40K. With the current situation in Ukraine I know what I would be doing!

Yes yes it was I obviously meant 34%
Deadline Day on 06:43 - Sep 2 with 1472 viewsLoft1979

Deadline Day on 00:04 - Sep 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Jonas Goncalves has just been released by Valencia. Striker, yes he is 30 but has a good goal scoring record and has played for Brazil. Short contract on a fair wage could be a very good back up option

Fax to Harry ...
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 06:58 - Sep 2 with 1453 viewsLoft1979

Deadline Day on 23:04 - Sep 1 by daveB

well i feared the worst but overall it's been a bloody good window for us, got rid of a load, brought in plenty of young hungry players in positions we needed. We always need more extra striker would have been nice and selling Simpson may prove to be a mistake but we have to be pretty pleased with that and now have a squad capable of staying up.

Adel looks like he is going to play a part as well so that could be interesting

Last week vs Burton several of our squad were on trial. I think yesterday saw some results.
The 'desperation signings' were not there. Borini , Kolbein, et al err not allowed to hold TF ransom.

The one position I thought we did not address was LB. Traore has lost that position. I think Clint and Yun are now ahead there pending someone else in Jan.

I think in 3 games Zam and Adel kinda showed they could be valuable. Both have had chances to score...and if they had what statement would that have made? I think Adel needs his fitness back and he could well be a key to success.

Remy. Should have scored a few vs Hull. If Vargas is nearly as good as his supporters say, I think he could be a fair replacement.
Deadline Day on 07:34 - Sep 2 with 1394 viewskingsburyR

Deadline Day on 06:58 - Sep 2 by Loft1979

Last week vs Burton several of our squad were on trial. I think yesterday saw some results.
The 'desperation signings' were not there. Borini , Kolbein, et al err not allowed to hold TF ransom.

The one position I thought we did not address was LB. Traore has lost that position. I think Clint and Yun are now ahead there pending someone else in Jan.

I think in 3 games Zam and Adel kinda showed they could be valuable. Both have had chances to score...and if they had what statement would that have made? I think Adel needs his fitness back and he could well be a key to success.

Remy. Should have scored a few vs Hull. If Vargas is nearly as good as his supporters say, I think he could be a fair replacement.

Zamora kinda showed???

I thought he had a good game when he came on last Saturday.

Adel needs to get fit so I cant see him in match shape until the end of October.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024