Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 49631 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 3481 viewsCanadaRanger

I saw Defoe play for Toronto and he bossed it. Best player out there that day,
Deadline Day on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 3480 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 20:58 - Sep 1 by Esgaroth

Can we still get a striker on loan after the window "slams" shut or have we reached our limit?

Nope, no loan window in the prem.

It's tonight or bust, so it looks like we've bet the house on Defoe!

Love the fact we might end up signing 3 ex Spurs players - scouting is just non-existent at our club isn't it?
Deadline Day on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 3455 viewsjamois

Just discovered that Defoe is 32 on 7th October. FFS Harry, we need a sharp striker with more than a year left in him.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Deadline Day on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 3408 viewsCanadaRanger

Deadline Day on 21:02 - Sep 1 by jamois

Just discovered that Defoe is 32 on 7th October. FFS Harry, we need a sharp striker with more than a year left in him.

Goal is to survive this season...
Deadline Day on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 3354 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 21:02 - Sep 1 by jamois

Tough, the only strikers in the world are Defoe, Crouch, Adebayor and Harry Kane!

Triffic lads though...
Deadline Day on 21:08 - Sep 1 with 3303 viewsHAYESBOY

Hope I am wrong but Defoe wont happen. If it does it wont be until January.

If Harry wants to play two up top then we should have been after a striker even if Remy was staying. Learnt nothing really.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Deadline Day on 21:08 - Sep 1 with 3300 viewsBlue_Castello

Deadline Day on 21:01 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Nope, no loan window in the prem.

It's tonight or bust, so it looks like we've bet the house on Defoe!

Love the fact we might end up signing 3 ex Spurs players - scouting is just non-existent at our club isn't it?

Guess that doesn't include Isla, Vargas, Fer, Mutch or Caulker, admittedly some of those were known quantities but our transfer dealings before today were by general consensus very good
Deadline Day on 21:08 - Sep 1 with 3297 viewsHunterhoop

Deadline Day on 21:04 - Sep 1 by CanadaRanger

Goal is to survive this season...

Yes, but last year the objective was to go up. Next year it'll be to stay up again.

We must move away from simply planning to one year's objective. We have to think more long term otherwise nothing will change.
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 21:10 - Sep 1 with 3217 viewsDiscodroid

Deadline Day on 21:01 - Sep 1 by loftboy

She's ok.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Deadline Day on 21:16 - Sep 1 with 3072 viewsSpiritofGregory

Deadline Day on 21:08 - Sep 1 by Hunterhoop

Yes, but last year the objective was to go up. Next year it'll be to stay up again.

We must move away from simply planning to one year's objective. We have to think more long term otherwise nothing will change.

Thing is we always do things at the last minute which doesn't leave much time for any planning. The scouting system at the club also seems non existent.
Deadline Day on 21:22 - Sep 1 with 2927 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Deadline Day on 21:16 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

Thing is we always do things at the last minute which doesn't leave much time for any planning. The scouting system at the club also seems non existent.

I bet you chaps are delighted to have something to moan about again. It was so quiet after our win on Saturday.
Deadline Day on 21:23 - Sep 1 with 2902 viewsBluce_Ree

Deadline Day on 21:16 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

Agreed. This is farcical bullshit. We should have done all this shit a month ago before we lost those first six points.

On the other hand, let's all laugh at Arsenal paying £16m for Danny Welbeck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(football is f**ked)

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Deadline Day on 21:23 - Sep 1 with 2888 viewsAndyB

Dont feed the SOG troll.
Deadline Day on 21:35 - Sep 1 with 2629 viewsthemodfather

someone please remind me
how far we've come!

none of these players will stay , IF we go down
modern football ,eh? once there were academies, with local lads, dreaming of playing for their local team....and it wasn't that long ago, it all changed with one word...SKY.
Deadline Day on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 2446 viewsdavman

Is Sandro Harry's missus, or have I missed something?

A STRIKER, THAT'S WHAT WE NEED (THIS SEASON AND EVERY ONE FOR THE LAST YEN F-IN YEARS......).

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Deadline Day on 21:45 - Sep 1 with 2383 viewsEsgaroth

Can someone get down to hq and deck that pillock ranting next to the sky reporter. Fekin embarrassing

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Deadline Day on 21:49 - Sep 1 with 2269 viewsQPR1882

Going for the likes of Sandro ( confirmed ) and Defoe ( probably not happening until January ) what we really need this transfer window is a new Physio.
Deadline Day on 21:54 - Sep 1 with 2116 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Deals all finished now. Harry on 5live. Our day is done

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Deadline Day on 21:58 - Sep 1 with 1967 viewsDiscodroid

swp lives to fight another day, and niko making a fantastic gesture by taking third of a wage cut with the opportunity to leave war torn ukraine on the brink of nuclear armagedon the furthest thing from his mind.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:01]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Deadline Day on 21:59 - Sep 1 with 1949 viewsQPR1882

NO STRIKERS ?

Hope we got lots of this for Charlie this transfer window

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/storage/news-images/GETTY_N_13013_BubbleWrap.jpg?_
Deadline Day on 22:01 - Sep 1 with 1854 viewsdaveB

if Adel stays then we have 4 strikers which i guess ends the 3-5-2 as we won't play 2 of them up front, no pressure Charlie but it's all on you for goals
Deadline Day on 22:01 - Sep 1 with 1848 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 21:54 - Sep 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Deals all finished now. Harry on 5live. Our day is done

So as predicted by most on here all summer, Remy has left at the end of the window and we've failed to replace him utterly.

Going into the season with 2 and a half senior strikers...again

However, the other business we've done is pretty good - Fer, Mutch and Caulker all promising, the Chileans are only on loan and a year's deal for Rio not much of a gamble.

Every time Charlie goes down the the whole stadium will hold it's breath though!
Deadline Day on 22:01 - Sep 1 with 1844 viewsqueensparker

Kept Ned and Adel. Pleased with that.

And still plenty of time for SWP to f--k off to Orient or Luton or someone before the loan window closes
Deadline Day on 22:03 - Sep 1 with 1771 viewsbosh67

To be honest if people are holding us to ransom in terms of striker fees and wages then we would do better to be clever in the loan market. There are strikers out there who will be on benches that are good enough to come in at least until the New Year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Deadline Day on 22:07 - Sep 1 with 1674 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 22:03 - Sep 1 by bosh67

To be honest if people are holding us to ransom in terms of striker fees and wages then we would do better to be clever in the loan market. There are strikers out there who will be on benches that are good enough to come in at least until the New Year.

Not sure who we are going to loan in the next 54 minutes, there is no loan window in the prem.

I'm starting to think TF and Harry actually thought Remy was going to stay and were taken by surprise - complete mugs if they were.

Oh well, let's hope Charlie stays fit and this Vargas guy is good (if we ever locate him).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024