Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 49037 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 22:07 - Sep 1 with 3315 viewsDANRANGER

Deadline Day on 21:59 - Sep 1 by QPR1882

NO STRIKERS ?

Hope we got lots of this for Charlie this transfer window

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/storage/news-images/GETTY_N_13013_BubbleWrap.jpg?_

Agree, surprised we didn't manage to get one but rather that than pay stupid money. Sandro a great signing and niko fills the squad. excited about Vargas as he is different to what we've had so hopping he can adapt. All positive enough and a very good transfer window. He may have to use adel and also some younger players if necessary.

Get some scouts out there now to find a good deal for a striker in January as he clearly wants one.
Deadline Day on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 3281 viewsMarc

Deadline Day on 22:03 - Sep 1 by bosh67

To be honest if people are holding us to ransom in terms of striker fees and wages then we would do better to be clever in the loan market. There are strikers out there who will be on benches that are good enough to come in at least until the New Year.

What loan market?? There isnt one after the window closes. Lower leagues only
Deadline Day on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 3252 viewsbosh67

Deadline Day on 22:07 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Not sure who we are going to loan in the next 54 minutes, there is no loan window in the prem.

I'm starting to think TF and Harry actually thought Remy was going to stay and were taken by surprise - complete mugs if they were.

Oh well, let's hope Charlie stays fit and this Vargas guy is good (if we ever locate him).

I think we can loan in for one more week as far as I know? Not sure.

We are going to be a relatively tight squad with just Vargas, Austin and Zamora up front until Christmas but let's see.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Deadline Day on 22:10 - Sep 1 with 3215 viewsrsonist

Deadline Day on 22:14 - Sep 1 with 3090 viewsVancouverHoop

Deadline Day on 22:09 - Sep 1 by bosh67

We are going to be a relatively tight squad with just Vargas, Austin and Zamora up front until Christmas but let's see.

No kidding. On the plus side we might expect a few more goals from mid-field than in the past couple of years. Possibly... perhaps... maybe...
Deadline Day on 22:14 - Sep 1 with 3079 viewsenfieldargh

Deadline Day on 22:10 - Sep 1 by rsonist

niko is a millionaire, he doesn't need the money, just wants to play football and live in London and go to El Vaquero with my son.(whoops what a give away!!)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Deadline Day on 22:15 - Sep 1 with 3069 viewsMarc

Deadline Day on 22:16 - Sep 1 with 3026 viewsHAYESBOY

Ok, wheres Chevantons number.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 22:16 - Sep 1 with 3018 viewsbosh67

Deadline Day on 22:15 - Sep 1 by Marc

BEAST Rrrrrrr

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Deadline Day on 22:17 - Sep 1 with 2996 viewsJigsore

I might get lynched for this but I kind of like the sound of a fitter, leaner Kranjcar on reduced wages

Methinks Taarabt might be loaned out somewhere though if thats the case? He won't play much at least.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Deadline Day on 22:17 - Sep 1 with 2994 viewsrosseeles

Deadline Day on 22:16 - Sep 1 by HAYESBOY

Ok, wheres Chevantons number.

Sandro is a big signing well done the club. How we haven't signed a forward is crazy, it'll cost us hugely
Deadline Day on 22:18 - Sep 1 with 2941 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 22:09 - Sep 1 by bosh67

You can still sign free agents after the window closes, but that's it.

Injury to Austin and we'll have to get creative that's for sure!

Can Eduardo Vargas play as a lone striker? Seems like more of a wide striker/winger from what i've seen.

Adel or Krancjar maybe options, they have the technique to hold up the ball at least but not exactly the most hardworking or mobile respectively.
Deadline Day on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 2860 viewsbosh67

Deadline Day on 22:18 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Can Eduardo Vargas play as a lone striker? Seems like more of a wide striker/winger from what i've seen.

Adel or Krancjar maybe options, they have the technique to hold up the ball at least but not exactly the most hardworking or mobile respectively.

Perhaps we could argue that Adel or Krancjar only count as one actual player and not two actual obese players?

Creative for sure... as they say in Holland.

Never knowingly right.

Deadline Day on 22:24 - Sep 1 with 2714 views08olesen

Hoilet, Adel, Vargas and co now have huge pressure to get their fair share of goals. Austin and BZ cant be relied on every week.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Deadline Day on 22:25 - Sep 1 with 2699 viewsbosh67

Jason Bent has just signed

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/jokes-comedy-football-signs-for-qpr-live-on-sk

Proper striker. Done deal. Happy.

Never knowingly right.

Deadline Day on 22:26 - Sep 1 with 2683 viewsantoknee64

Can somebody go down to HQ and smash them Scum w@nkers faces in !!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:26]
Deadline Day on 22:27 - Sep 1 with 2631 viewsqueensparker

Adel can play up front on his own if we're desperate, last time he did that we won at Stamford Bridge.

F--k it, we've got five good players that can play up front (Charlie, Vargas, Bobby, Adel, Phillips (OK bit of a stretch that one)) and we only usually play one centre forward. That'll do. Let's get on with it.

This is a decent squad. Bring it on.
Deadline Day on 22:29 - Sep 1 with 2551 viewskysersosaqpr

Deadline Day on 22:24 - Sep 1 by 08olesen

Hoilet, Adel, Vargas and co now have huge pressure to get their fair share of goals. Austin and BZ cant be relied on every week.

Adel is not an out and out striker. If he gets three games let alone three goals I'd be stunned. Hoillet looked better as a "No 10"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Deadline Day on 22:33 - Sep 1 with 2393 viewsTheBlob

Deadline Day on 22:18 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Vargas can play up front.Partly the reason for signing included assurances he'd be played as a striker.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Deadline Day on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 2371 viewsJigsore

"I can't wait to get started at QPR and look forward to wearing the famous hoops for the first time #COYRS"

I like Sandro already

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Deadline Day on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 2369 viewsHayesender

Starting 11 for old Trafford?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Deadline Day on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 2358 viewsbaz_qpr

Agree looks like Adel will be the 4th striker until Jan
Deadline Day on 22:38 - Sep 1 with 2251 viewskysersosaqpr

Deadline Day on 22:34 - Sep 1 by baz_qpr

Agree looks like Adel will be the 4th striker until Jan

He's not a bleeding striker

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Deadline Day on 22:42 - Sep 1 with 2149 viewskysersosaqpr

Spud fans on social networks really gutted about losing Sandros. Actually so where Norwich and Cardiff fans when we grabbed Fer and Mutch. Reckon H has done good business this summer. Only weaknesses:
1. Should have got 4th striker
2. Should have got rid of 1 or 2 more deadwoods

But generally ok

Deadline Day on 22:48 - Sep 1 with 2010 viewsonlyrinmoray

Andy Johnson still hasnt a club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024