Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 49656 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 14:46 - Sep 1 with 3074 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

Ian Dennis says Diarra move has fallen through.
Deadline Day on 14:47 - Sep 1 with 3072 viewsTopCat34

Deadline Day on 14:46 - Sep 1 by Maggsinho

Diarra's move is off according to Dave Mc.

Didn't Roma come in for him or something?
Deadline Day on 14:52 - Sep 1 with 3001 viewsQPRMUSO

Diarra deal is off according to SSN. His parent club have put the spanner in the works.
Deadline Day on 14:54 - Sep 1 with 2962 viewsdaveB

His club want money by the sound of it, shame he is a very good player if he fancies it
Deadline Day on 14:58 - Sep 1 with 2894 viewsW7Ranger

Deadline Day on 14:44 - Sep 1 by freddieeddie

Whether 3-5-2 or 4-3-3-1 we will have three in the middle.

So we have Barton, Mutch, Fer and sounds like Diarra. Why would we not want Sandro????? So if say Fer and Barton were out would you be happy with Henry playing? No, me neither but i'd be happy with Diarra/Sandro /Mutch

"Whether 3-5-2 or 4-3-3-1 we will have three in the middle."

I don't think many teams will let us play 4-3-3-1 somehow!
Deadline Day on 15:00 - Sep 1 with 2873 viewsRangersw12

Deadline Day on 14:54 - Sep 1 by daveB

His club want money by the sound of it, shame he is a very good player if he fancies it

If we get Sandro then we won't need him anyway
Deadline Day on 15:00 - Sep 1 with 2860 viewsCFW

Not the end of the world - good player in his prime but was always going to be a one season fix. Sandro (if fit) at his age is a better prospect but at what price?
Deadline Day on 15:03 - Sep 1 with 2812 viewsDiscodroid

at the moment in not to concerned if we play a midfield diamond of blakey, jack harper,stan butler and olive rudge....we need at least one forward with two fully functioning legs .

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 15:05 - Sep 1 with 2790 viewsadhoc_qpr

Not gutted that Diarra the player isn't coming, but we could do with a body in midfield to replace Ale.

I can't see us getting Sandro though unless it's a loan, it would cost a fortune in transfer fees and wages.
Deadline Day on 15:08 - Sep 1 with 2744 viewshoof_hearted

Deadline Day on 15:03 - Sep 1 by Discodroid

at the moment in not to concerned if we play a midfield diamond of blakey, jack harper,stan butler and olive rudge....we need at least one forward with two fully functioning legs .

I've just had a daydream of signing a useless midfielder called Butler and the crowd rising as one, with chins sticking out, giving it the full "I hate you Butler". Your posts are a form of vicarious narcotic abuse.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:10]
Deadline Day on 15:09 - Sep 1 with 2740 viewsrobith

Slightly confused by the Diarra situation - didn't Lokomotiv bin him off? How can they now demand cash?
Deadline Day on 15:10 - Sep 1 with 2717 viewspaulparker

Heard the fee for Sandro is 13 million, IF true avoid like a time share apartment to Sierra leone,
I think im in a minority of 1 but I quite like Borini

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Deadline Day on 15:14 - Sep 1 with 2674 viewsTopCat34

Would rather Sandro, but 13 million is far too much.
Deadline Day on 15:14 - Sep 1 with 2666 viewspaulparker

Villa are supposed to be in for Sergio Canasales , Blimey that would be a great signing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Deadline Day on 15:20 - Sep 1 with 2587 views08olesen

I think spending a lot of money on Sandro doesnt make much sense. Dont get me wrong he is good player, but i would much rather spend the money on someone who will get us 15+ goals. Why not try and loan Sandro, he is not worth spending 12-14 on when we have already spent 14 million quid on Fer and Mutch combined.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Deadline Day on 15:20 - Sep 1 with 2582 viewsTheBlob

Defoe no go -wages.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Deadline Day on 15:22 - Sep 1 with 2551 viewsGloucs_R

Deadline Day on 15:20 - Sep 1 by TheBlob

Defoe no go -wages.

Good. £30k a week like the rest of them.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Deadline Day on 15:24 - Sep 1 with 2512 viewsthame_hoops

What type of player is Sandro?
Deadline Day on 15:25 - Sep 1 with 2501 viewsTheBlob

Deadline Day on 15:24 - Sep 1 by thame_hoops

What type of player is Sandro?

Overpriced.

Deadline Day on 15:26 - Sep 1 with 2483 viewsDiscodroid

sitting here for 12 hours watching sky sports transfer deadline day in my front room on my last day off ..... i feel like donnie darko in the movie scene...waiting for it all to fall into place.

what the fu ck am i doing???

waiting for troy deeny to be deliverd thru a time portal.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:26]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Deadline Day on 15:28 - Sep 1 with 2440 viewsTheBlob

Deadline Day on 15:26 - Sep 1 by Discodroid

sitting here for 12 hours watching sky sports transfer deadline day in my front room on my last day off ..... i feel like donnie darko in the movie scene...waiting for it all to fall into place.

what the fu ck am i doing???

waiting for troy deeny to be deliverd thru a time portal.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:26]

You've got more chance of getting a blowjob off Paul Ross.

Deadline Day on 15:34 - Sep 1 with 2361 viewsQPR1882

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2014/09/01/sandro-medical-qpr-ahead-10m-transfer/
Deadline Day on 15:37 - Sep 1 with 2328 viewsDiscodroid

Deadline Day on 15:28 - Sep 1 by TheBlob

You've got more chance of getting a blowjob off Paul Ross.

what was he thinking uncle blob???....does snorting bath salts off another blokes gooch really take you to nirvana ???, the fella looked like he should be fluffing the semi pro dancers at butlins in bognor regis.

Deadline Day on 15:37 - Sep 1 with 2320 viewsthame_hoops

Spurs fans on a forum seem to be gutted he's going, the ones that are glad to get rid are saying he's injury prone?
Deadline Day on 15:39 - Sep 1 with 2302 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Ended up kind of panicing again, Sandro seems a bit overpriced and still no striker to be known coming in

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024