Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 49685 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 17:43 - Sep 1 with 3457 viewskysersosaqpr

Borini and Defoe heading in?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Deadline Day on 17:44 - Sep 1 with 3426 viewsDiscodroid

Deadline Day on 17:42 - Sep 1 by Nov77

oh.fu ck.off.!!

what a kick in the nuts if he ends up here...

[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 17:46]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Deadline Day on 17:44 - Sep 1 with 3431 viewsHunterhoop

Deadline Day on 17:41 - Sep 1 by daveB

i do agree but the fees for Mccmormack and co have made the market go berserk. I still think we'll end up with Defoe instead, I'd rather Borini personally.

I think Borini has gone for 10 million twice now and it was 13 million when he was going to Sunderland really so not going to get him for 5 million.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 17:47]

I'm still in the camp that if we're willing to spend silly money like £13m and we have a three way choice between Borini, Defoe and Deeney, it'd be Deeney all day long for me.

Simmo, I also think Deeney is better than Rhodes, but I'd take Rhodes too. No way should either be double figures, but like Dave says, the market has gone mental.

If we're going to jizz a load of money up the wall, best to be at least left with a striker we rate out of it, even if they are overpriced.
Deadline Day on 17:48 - Sep 1 with 3378 viewsCFW

Good news - bad news . . .

Glad Diarra deal failed as think it was a step back. Kind of glad Sandro deal as offers much better in terms of play and youth (provided his knee is ok).

Then Borini - think he is a very good hardworking player but not prolific which is what we need. Much rather Deeney or Rhodes but that is not going to happen.

Noticed though that QPR have not said anything re Borini so perhaps not a done deal. If not we are getting very close. Please not Defoe either unless he is free and gives up a shed load of wages. He was asking for £90k per week - deluded!!!
Deadline Day on 17:48 - Sep 1 with 3367 viewsdaveB

Deadline Day on 17:44 - Sep 1 by Hunterhoop

I'm still in the camp that if we're willing to spend silly money like £13m and we have a three way choice between Borini, Defoe and Deeney, it'd be Deeney all day long for me.

Simmo, I also think Deeney is better than Rhodes, but I'd take Rhodes too. No way should either be double figures, but like Dave says, the market has gone mental.

If we're going to jizz a load of money up the wall, best to be at least left with a striker we rate out of it, even if they are overpriced.

I would too but his new contract probably puts his fee even higher now. Really we should have done this weeks ago but are now paying last minute prices on top of an already inflated market. The sooner the window ends the better
Deadline Day on 17:50 - Sep 1 with 3328 viewsDiscodroid

scanning thru the sunderland forum , there going uber radge about us and borini...37 pages!!!!!!

hehehehe

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/oh-oh-qpr-interest-in-borini-lol.961555/pag

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Deadline Day on 17:57 - Sep 1 with 3233 viewsted_hendrix

What a load of bolox.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Deadline Day on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 3185 viewssimmo

Deadline Day on 17:50 - Sep 1 by Discodroid

scanning thru the sunderland forum , there going uber radge about us and borini...37 pages!!!!!!

hehehehe

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/oh-oh-qpr-interest-in-borini-lol.961555/pag

'They sign in a day the one player we have clearly wanted above all else for months. It just stinks. Daylight robbery! I hope the deal falls through and he comes to us instead.'

So do I, mate.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 3182 viewskysersosaqpr

Deadline Day on 17:50 - Sep 1 by Discodroid

hehehehe

We're being lulled into a false sense of smug security by the northern scallies

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Deadline Day on 18:03 - Sep 1 with 3145 viewsSnipper

There is no way that Borini will sign for us.
Deadline Day on 18:05 - Sep 1 with 3094 viewsDiscodroid

borini's richard is getting a load of stick as well on twitter, such charming terms as slag, bint and wh@re, beacuse she wants a london move thus eschewing the slave pits and slums of the north.

how uncouth.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 18:07]

Deadline Day on 18:10 - Sep 1 with 3045 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Deadline Day on 18:05 - Sep 1 by Discodroid

borini's richard is getting a load of stick as well on twitter, such charming terms as slag, bint and wh@re, beacuse she wants a london move thus eschewing the slave pits and slums of the north.

how uncouth.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 18:07]

They do know how to charm a lady, don't they?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Deadline Day on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 2997 viewsA40Bosh

BREAKING NEW!!!
Shaun Wright Phillips has confirmed to Sky Sports New HQ that he is quite happy to continue to train with the youth and has no intention of finding another club during this window.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Deadline Day on 18:13 - Sep 1 with 2979 viewsN12Hoop

Sky reporting Sandro as good as done. Spurs fans reckon he's never been the same since his injury. Sounds like a gamble to me. Thought Hughes was obsessed with midfielders, Harry's worse.
I guess we'll never see Henry again

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Deadline Day on 18:16 - Sep 1 with 2922 viewsJigsore

Deadline Day on 17:43 - Sep 1 by kysersosaqpr

Borini and Defoe heading in?

at least we're not Man Utd. Reports saying they're paying Falcao £24m over the course of one season. That's £346,000 a week, holy sh*t.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Deadline Day on 18:16 - Sep 1 with 2924 viewskysersosaqpr

Deadline Day on 18:12 - Sep 1 by A40Bosh

BREAKING NEW!!!
Shaun Wright Phillips has confirmed to Sky Sports New HQ that he is quite happy to continue to train with the youth and has no intention of finding another club during this window.

Harry's been great this window at offloading the deadwood? Seems to have lost his touch with the last rump of "as useful as a chocolate teapot players".

Deadline Day on 18:25 - Sep 1 with 2789 viewsjohnhoop

Deadline Day on 18:16 - Sep 1 by Jigsore

at least we're not Man Utd. Reports saying they're paying Falcao £24m over the course of one season. That's £346,000 a week, holy sh*t.

And we'll still be slagged off as "Big spending QPR"
Deadline Day on 18:33 - Sep 1 with 2671 viewsAitch

Deadline day is a bit like shopping with missus. By the time you've been into the umpteenth shop, looked at the hundredth pair of shoes you just wish she'd buy something. No matter how expensive, no matter how shoite. Just so it can be over.

Have we actually signed anyone yet?

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Deadline Day on 18:40 - Sep 1 with 2571 viewsWeaverQPR

Gonna stick my neck out and day we balls it up and don't get a forward

@WeavQPR

Deadline Day on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 2519 viewsJamie

Deadline Day on 17:42 - Sep 1 by Nov77

Deadline Day on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 2485 viewsRed_Ranger

Deadline Day on 18:33 - Sep 1 by Aitch

Deadline day is a bit like shopping with missus. By the time you've been into the umpteenth shop, looked at the hundredth pair of shoes you just wish she'd buy something. No matter how expensive, no matter how shoite. Just so it can be over.

Have we actually signed anyone yet?

Lol.
Deadline Day on 18:48 - Sep 1 with 2436 viewsichbinnaughty

Noise about Diame going to Hull.
I'd like him to come our way.
Deadline Day on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 2378 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Harry not winding his window down shocker http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/09/video-qpr-boss-harry-redknapp-refuses-to
Deadline Day on 18:57 - Sep 1 with 2307 viewswood_hoop

Deadline Day on 18:48 - Sep 1 by ichbinnaughty

Noise about Diame going to Hull.
I'd like him to come our way.

according to Sky, done deal with Hull

Wellbeck on way to Arsenal
Deadline Day on 19:03 - Sep 1 with 2215 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry says Sandro hopeful, but work still to be done re Borini
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024