Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 49854 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 2850 viewsRANGERS4EVER

We turn down Defoe due to wages, now Leicester in for him. Thats Defoe and Cambiasso, we are the big spending mercenaries though

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Deadline Day on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 2762 viewsHollowayRanger

why the hell do I feel/wish we didn't spend anything this window instead of buying the crap it looks like we are buying

Fabio Borini £12-13 million for what !!!!!!!!!!! whats he ever done!!!!!! and who are we dropping

id rather we spent most of that on townsend then at least we would have rightwing nailed down and instard of that iffy kneed spurs midfielder get hooper as cover for austin

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Deadline Day on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 2705 viewsrosseeles

Not sure if borini is the answer but if we go into the rest of the season with Austin, zamora and the Chile striker no one has seen for a couple of weeks, we've got huge issues
Deadline Day on 19:18 - Sep 1 with 2694 viewsrsonist

Just really don't see the point of Borini, and absolutely not at that sort of price. Everything he offers (pace, hard work, iffy goal record) we're supposed to already be getting in Vargas.

At least Defoe brings something different to the table, even if it still isn't quite what we need (target man).
Deadline Day on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 2481 viewsTheBlob

Borini might be off - wages.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Deadline Day on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 2437 viewsdistortR

I once broke my brothers car and had to buy it off him.
Maybe it's the same sort of thing with sandro?
If so, the omens ain't good. Bloody car is broken again.
Deadline Day on 19:45 - Sep 1 with 2340 viewsQPR1882

Deadline Day on 19:12 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

why the hell do I feel/wish we didn't spend anything this window instead of buying the crap it looks like we are buying

Fabio Borini £12-13 million for what !!!!!!!!!!! whats he ever done!!!!!! and who are we dropping

id rather we spent most of that on townsend then at least we would have rightwing nailed down and instard of that iffy kneed spurs midfielder get hooper as cover for austin

Borini has scored 14 goals in 57 premier games

More or less 1 in 4

Seems we have learnt F ALL
Deadline Day on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 2294 viewsHollowayRanger

Deadline Day on 19:36 - Sep 1 by TheBlob

Borini might be off - wages.

gooooooooooooooood

if we going spend £13 million buy someone who scores goals

personally id take hooper as cover for Austin and townsend play on rightwing

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 2287 viewscyprusmel

Deadline Day on 19:45 - Sep 1 by QPR1882

More or less 1 in 4

If it's a choice of two I'd sooner we went for Defoe, cheaper and a proven goal scorer at Premier level.
Deadline Day on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 2265 viewsCFW

Deadline Day on 19:45 - Sep 1 by QPR1882

More or less 1 in 4

How many of those games were playing in a shite Sunderland team
Deadline Day on 19:50 - Sep 1 with 2250 viewsAitch

Would rather we bought two players like Delourt (who's gone to Wigan) for £3-4 mill than spend £13 mill on bloody Borini. And, let's face it, if Borini was any good Liverpool wouldn't a) be selling him and b) putting the likes of Lambert ahead of him in the pecking order.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Deadline Day on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 2154 viewsBucksRanger

Andre Ayew is in London I hear.
Deadline Day on 19:59 - Sep 1 with 2105 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Deadline Day on 19:56 - Sep 1 by BucksRanger

Andre Ayew is in London I hear.

Please don't tease me. Would make my night

Deadline Day on 19:59 - Sep 1 with 2105 viewsCFW

Deadline Day on 19:50 - Sep 1 by Aitch

Would rather we bought two players like Delourt (who's gone to Wigan) for £3-4 mill than spend £13 mill on bloody Borini. And, let's face it, if Borini was any good Liverpool wouldn't a) be selling him and b) putting the likes of Lambert ahead of him in the pecking order.

Last season no other striker would have got a look in so went to Sunderland and did well in a poor team. Liverpool have money to burn and Sturridge and now Balli will start up front on a regular basis. Lambert has hardly played and like Remy he will be sitting on his arse for most of the season. boring did not want to return to Sunderland but do accept he needs to be realistic re wages.
Deadline Day on 20:01 - Sep 1 with 2088 viewsqueensparker

The football editor of The Standard has tweeted that Borini wants 90K a week and we've "only" offered him 58K a week after agreeing to pay 10 million.

CAVEAT: It's The Sub-Standard, he's undoubtedly making it up, and who the f--k would have told him that anyway?

But either way that's insane money for an OK forward.
Deadline Day on 20:05 - Sep 1 with 2029 viewsrosseeles

Deadline Day on 20:01 - Sep 1 by queensparker

The football editor of The Standard has tweeted that Borini wants 90K a week and we've "only" offered him 58K a week after agreeing to pay 10 million.

CAVEAT: It's The Sub-Standard, he's undoubtedly making it up, and who the f--k would have told him that anyway?

But either way that's insane money for an OK forward.

That kind of money doesn't s s suprise me , shocking though it is. I think the borini deal won't happen and as I said earlier we desperately need another forward in.
Deadline Day on 20:09 - Sep 1 with 1956 viewsJigsore

i've just seen peter crouch in hemel hempstead wetherspoons. i thought he was a stick insect at first but he was very nice about it and bought me a pint of becks. he also mentioned that harry had sent bondy personally to go fetch him.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Deadline Day on 20:09 - Sep 1 with 1957 viewswgchoop

Deadline Day on 19:47 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

gooooooooooooooood

if we going spend £13 million buy someone who scores goals

personally id take hooper as cover for Austin and townsend play on rightwing

Remind me again how many hooper scored last year ??
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 20:11]
Deadline Day on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 1952 viewsSpiritofGregory

90k a week for him??? Might as well sign Defoe.
Deadline Day on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 1818 viewsbosh67

Deadline Day on 20:10 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

90k a week for him??? Might as well sign Defoe.

Defoe would be a much better bet, if openly for a season. At 90K this guy is taking the p*ss.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Deadline Day on 20:23 - Sep 1 with 1712 viewsqueensparker

Borini's off - Tony F to the BBC. We're after Defoe now.

Good, 90K a week is a f--king joke. Reading between the lines sounds like we leaked his wage demands to the press

Sandro still having a medical
Deadline Day on 20:24 - Sep 1 with 1708 viewsadhoc_qpr

Borini is a very good player and was instrumental in Sunderland's survival last season - BUT for £10m and apparently big wages i'm not sure.

Also he isn't an out and out striker, he's an outside forward/winger like Vargas. Certainly not capable of replacing Austin for any long stretches.

Sadly we clearly didn't have a plan for if Remy left and have flailed around to buy anyone who is available...
Deadline Day on 20:26 - Sep 1 with 1657 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Sounds good we aren't getting pushed over this time round

Deadline Day on 20:29 - Sep 1 with 1600 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 20:26 - Sep 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Sounds good we aren't getting pushed over this time round

Good news we didn't get mugged on deadline day by Borini but we need to make Defoe happen - otherwise the Remy deal will have completely screwed us over.
Deadline Day on 20:29 - Sep 1 with 1596 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good news in regards to Borini.

Defoe would guarantee goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024