Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular 12:01 - Sep 1 with 3743 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36031

This post has been edited by an administrator
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 13:01 - Sep 1 with 3518 viewsAunt_Nelly

Quality dogs in cars.

Also I'm not sure which is funnier, Duncan Wright reporting a spoof as fact or someone so sad they've actually taken the time to make a spoof DaveMc twitter account.
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 13:05 - Sep 1 with 3503 viewsYorkRanger

Love the spoof stuff and satire Clive but any way to help highlight any actual transfers?
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 13:26 - Sep 1 with 3420 viewsNorthernr

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 13:05 - Sep 1 by YorkRanger

Love the spoof stuff and satire Clive but any way to help highlight any actual transfers?

Yeh we'll do them in bold with arrows pointing at them. If anything ever actually happens!
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 14:55 - Sep 1 with 3096 viewssaxbend

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 13:05 - Sep 1 by YorkRanger

Yes. Check the official site after 11pm. Anything else would be a pointless waste of time.
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 15:16 - Sep 1 with 3024 viewsKernowRanger

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 14:55 - Sep 1 by saxbend

Yes. Check the official site after 11pm. Anything else would be a pointless waste of time.

Better play it safe and say midnight-Harry might have brought his handy broken fax machine along with him!
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 16:35 - Sep 1 with 2814 viewssaxbend

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spetacular on 15:16 - Sep 1 by KernowRanger

Better play it safe and say midnight-Harry might have brought his handy broken fax machine along with him!

Speaking of which why was our fax machine working perfectly when we were selling Rémy? This would never have happened were Paladini still here.
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 17:16 - Sep 1 with 2714 viewskysersosaqpr

Do fax's&s still exist?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 18:26 - Sep 1 with 2517 views18StoneOfHoop

Anyone else having trouble with the link? Now sorted.

Thoroughly enjoyed the third annual Foo Koff Sky mighty spectacular

(one of my favourite LFW bonus features.)

BTW anyone who like me has no Sky just terrestrial there's a deadline day report on BBC1 at 11:35 pm.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 1:21]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 2470 viewswood_hoop

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 18:26 - Sep 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

Anyone else having trouble with the link? Now sorted.

Thoroughly enjoyed the third annual Foo Koff Sky mighty spectacular

(one of my favourite LFW bonus features.)

BTW anyone who like me has no Sky just terrestrial there's a deadline day report on BBC1 at 11:35 pm.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 1:21]

http://www.wiz1.net/channel6

for those who really are sadists and do not have Sky....
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 22:45 - Sep 1 with 1747 viewsLblock

These window things are becoming a cold bucket of a sick joke

The only good thing about it is the LFW alternative comedy. Cracking value gents.

Surely SKY will have to think about these goons outside grounds? Every reporter is just getting hijacked by zombies and utter bellends every time now.

I've had my fill. If I wake up and Defo has signed courtesy of a transatlantic fax mess up then I will be very happy.

U R's

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 23:57 - Sep 1 with 1548 viewsScubaHoop

what happened to Peter 'the boy Crouchy' Crouch? You promised me Pete 'loves his mum' Crouch? I feel swindled. D'you hear Swindled!!

On a more serious note the fact we got no strikers what-so-ever does leave me a touch concerned.
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 01:23 - Sep 2 with 1489 viewsbarabajagal

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 23:57 - Sep 1 by ScubaHoop

what happened to Peter 'the boy Crouchy' Crouch? You promised me Pete 'loves his mum' Crouch? I feel swindled. D'you hear Swindled!!

On a more serious note the fact we got no strikers what-so-ever does leave me a touch concerned.

Charlie Austin might disagree with you there, but I know what you mean. Could go back to the Steve Slade days of course. Odds have lengthened slightly for relegation, which makes me happier, now fourth favourites to go down, given how dreadful West Brom has looked so far, I'm not surprised.
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 01:37 - Sep 2 with 1467 viewsScubaHoop

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 01:23 - Sep 2 by barabajagal

Charlie Austin might disagree with you there, but I know what you mean. Could go back to the Steve Slade days of course. Odds have lengthened slightly for relegation, which makes me happier, now fourth favourites to go down, given how dreadful West Brom has looked so far, I'm not surprised.

Sorry I meant no additional strikers today.... I'm confident of survival.
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 11:19 - Sep 2 with 1135 viewstoboboly

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 01:23 - Sep 2 by barabajagal

Given how bad ManYoo look im confident we'll survive!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 13:27 - Sep 2 with 1073 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 22:45 - Sep 1 by Lblock

These window things are becoming a cold bucket of a sick joke

The only good thing about it is the LFW alternative comedy. Cracking value gents.

Surely SKY will have to think about these goons outside grounds? Every reporter is just getting hijacked by zombies and utter bellends every time now.

I've had my fill. If I wake up and Defo has signed courtesy of a transatlantic fax mess up then I will be very happy.

U R's

Totally agree LBlock

Clive captured it perfectly thus

This whole day - the money spent, the people involved, the way it's reported, the scum behind the presenters - does not reflect well on English football, or England in general
The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 16:33 - Sep 2 with 979 viewsbarabajagal

The third annual LFW deadline day sort-of-live spectacular on 01:37 - Sep 2 by ScubaHoop

Sorry I meant no additional strikers today.... I'm confident of survival.

Yep, I can now see what you meant, sorry about that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024