Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diarra Deal off 14:59 - Sep 1 with 2927 viewsDave_Lazy

BBC Sport's Mandeep Sanghera: "QPR's move for midfielder Lassana Diarra from Lokomotiv Moscow has fallen through.

"QPR boss Harry Redknapp had said the 29-year-old had signed but there's been a late hitch and the deal is now off.

"There seems to be an issue between Diarra and Lokomotiv and the Loftus Road outfit won't be pursuing that one any more."

Diarra Deal off on 15:04 - Sep 1 with 2853 views18StoneOfHoop

BBC Radio Five Live's Ian Dennis says the same and R's attention moves to Sandro.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Diarra Deal off on 15:05 - Sep 1 with 2811 viewsDiscodroid

well thats fkn well handy now diame has gone to hull.

made a note in my diary...simply says 'wa nk'

no doubt will blow our load and then some , over sandro now.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:07]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Diarra Deal off on 15:07 - Sep 1 with 2785 viewsRangersDave

He's signed, but there's a late hitch?

Must be pretty bad if he's actually signed a contract.
Not sure the legalities of it all, but maybe a Moscow hold up?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Diarra Deal off on 15:09 - Sep 1 with 2744 viewsHollowayRanger

and that HARRY is why you should keep your flaming gob shut until the guys wearing a QPR shirt

also lost the wet span one so now going to have to pay over the odds for the spurs one

triffic!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Diarra Deal off on 15:10 - Sep 1 with 2746 viewsGloucs_R

Sounds like his contract wasnt terminated.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Diarra Deal off on 15:11 - Sep 1 with 2723 viewsTheBlob

Didn't like either of the Dires - no better than M'bia.Glad it happened now and not at 10:59.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Diarra Deal off on 15:11 - Sep 1 with 2721 viewsrsonist

Thought he was a free agent, turns out he wasn't. Bit weird not to have cleared that one up first before everything else...
Diarra Deal off on 15:13 - Sep 1 with 2676 viewspaulparker

Diarra Deal off on 15:11 - Sep 1 by rsonist

Thought he was a free agent, turns out he wasn't. Bit weird not to have cleared that one up first before everything else...

If Phil Bungle Beard was Working the deal its hardly a shock its gone t*ts up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Diarra Deal off on 15:15 - Sep 1 with 2653 viewsrsonist

If Moscow want a bit of cash for a player they no longer require I'd still reckon it's worth bunging them a couple of million rather than spending 16 on Sandro instead.

If we get neither of these or Diame I wouldn't be too disappointed though really. Leaves us a bit open to injury but hardly bare bones stuff.
Diarra Deal off on 15:19 - Sep 1 with 2600 viewsGloucs_R

I can see this one being back on by the deadline.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Diarra Deal off on 15:30 - Sep 1 with 2494 viewsHollowayRanger

Diarra Deal off on 15:19 - Sep 1 by Gloucs_R

I can see this one being back on by the deadline.

roma wanted him a well im guessing they have offered the club money

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Diarra Deal off on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 2355 viewsrsonist

Starting to think it's curiously convenient that this fell through just as Sandro became a possibility.
Diarra Deal off on 17:39 - Sep 1 with 2125 viewsLoft1979

Diarra Deal off on 16:01 - Sep 1 by rsonist

Starting to think it's curiously convenient that this fell through just as Sandro became a possibility.

My guess is legality & verifying his termination. QPR probably said it can wait, since their is no transfer involved. Diarra replaces Ale (hopefully) and I don't think Sandro is defensive minded.
Diarra Deal off on 17:55 - Sep 1 with 2035 viewsBrazilNutR

Sandro is definately Defensive minded... nicknamed the Beast, and scored 3 goals in 81 games for spuds...
From his Wiki: "He is known for his excellent defensive awareness, precisely timed slide tackles and immense upper body strength."
Diarra Deal off on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 1998 viewssimmo

Diarra Deal off on 17:55 - Sep 1 by BrazilNutR

Sandro is definately Defensive minded... nicknamed the Beast, and scored 3 goals in 81 games for spuds...
From his Wiki: "He is known for his excellent defensive awareness, precisely timed slide tackles and immense upper body strength."

Those 3 were absolute bangers too

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Diarra Deal off on 18:06 - Sep 1 with 1970 viewsstansleftfoot

Sandro is a defensive midfielder who Redknapp signed for Spurs. He has a cracking shot, but you will not get him in the box....tackle, win the ball, pass.....simple!
He did his cruciates playing against QPR, I'd suggest his fitness in match play is untested.
Another young player, lets hope his Consultant did the trick on his knee...
Diarra Deal off on 18:26 - Sep 1 with 1911 viewsLoft1979

Diarra Deal off on 18:06 - Sep 1 by stansleftfoot

Sandro is a defensive midfielder who Redknapp signed for Spurs. He has a cracking shot, but you will not get him in the box....tackle, win the ball, pass.....simple!
He did his cruciates playing against QPR, I'd suggest his fitness in match play is untested.
Another young player, lets hope his Consultant did the trick on his knee...

Cheers..
Diarra Deal off on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 1785 viewsenfieldargh

Diarra Deal off on 17:55 - Sep 1 by BrazilNutR

I thought Sandro was in the Jermaine Jenas book of knackered players

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Diarra Deal off on 19:14 - Sep 1 with 1762 viewsrsonist

Sandro's passing isn't even that great... but in terms of aggression, tackling, intercepting, leadership there's few better. He's a proper brick wall in front of the defence (or at least was before injuries hit and he lost his place in the side).
Diarra Deal off on 19:23 - Sep 1 with 1715 viewsHollowayRanger

Diarra Deal off on 19:14 - Sep 1 by rsonist

Sandro's passing isn't even that great... but in terms of aggression, tackling, intercepting, leadership there's few better. He's a proper brick wall in front of the defence (or at least was before injuries hit and he lost his place in the side).

so we replace one damaged player with an £8 million damaged player

Listen to the band play!

Diarra Deal off on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 1701 viewsMaggsinho

Diarra Deal off on 19:23 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

The Diarra deal isn't off yet according to Harry.
Diarra Deal off on 20:16 - Sep 1 with 1542 viewsessextaxiboy

Diarra Deal off on 19:26 - Sep 1 by Maggsinho

The Diarra deal isn't off yet according to Harry.

When he said "there is still a chance" he was looking at the guy who asked him about Defoe .. That may be the late surprise
Diarra Deal off on 20:53 - Sep 1 with 1476 viewsrsonist

Diarra Deal off on 19:23 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

An undamaged Sandro is a £25m player. Can only hope his injuries are manageable...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024