Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing 19:45 - Sep 1 with 8913 viewsfreddieeddie

17 Caps for Brazil, 25 years young, a big unit for set pieces.

Had an injury but played for Tottenham, this season and been OK.

People just never happy, does my head in.

We have an owner that to me we could only dream of ever having, a new ground on the way, signing internationals left right and centre, got a very good manager that most of the country wanted as England manager, yet people still bloody moan.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 6737 viewsLblock

It's the ACL thing that worries me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:51 - Sep 1 with 6714 viewsQPR1882

ask yourself the question as to why spuds are selling a player who :

17 Caps for Brazil, 25 years young, a big unit for set pieces

They are looking at top 4, do you think his injury could be a little worse then they are making out ?
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:59 - Sep 1 with 6611 viewsHollowayRanger

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:49 - Sep 1 by Lblock

It's the ACL thing that worries me

not like it could happen again is it, no ones that unlucky

but its the striker Borini that really worries me

id rather buy 4 young promising divison 2 strikers then 1 totally over priced and over paid Italian who has still a heck of a lot to prove his worth

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 6492 viewsMedwayR

Sandro is a cracking player & well worth the risk at £6m. His ACL could go again (as we know all too well!) but anyone could get a serious injury at any time, also Fer failed a medical at Everton because of his knee(s) and Demba Ba also has glass knees but they've both been ok for years so hopefully Sandro will be the same.

Now just watch us lose Fer & Sandro to ACL injuries in the same game...

Poll: Who’s better?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:18 - Sep 1 with 6482 viewsbosh67

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:59 - Sep 1 by HollowayRanger

not like it could happen again is it, no ones that unlucky

but its the striker Borini that really worries me

id rather buy 4 young promising divison 2 strikers then 1 totally over priced and over paid Italian who has still a heck of a lot to prove his worth

Agree. Borini would either be brilliant or a disaster and my money is on the latter. We would do better to tell him to stuff it and spend some money getting a decent striker in the loan window.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:20 - Sep 1 with 6466 viewskensalriser

Jesus loves us too. Everything's fabulous.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 6412 viewsMedwayR

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:18 - Sep 1 by bosh67

Agree. Borini would either be brilliant or a disaster and my money is on the latter. We would do better to tell him to stuff it and spend some money getting a decent striker in the loan window.

Agree, £10m plus a load on wages is a big risk & if he's our only realistic option I'd rather take our chances on Austin staying fit & seeing what's available on loan.

Poll: Who’s better?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:26 - Sep 1 with 6407 viewsBrazilNutR

Think Sandro could be a good signing.. 6 million is not expensive all things considered...although the Remy deal makes everything seem wrong as he should have been 20+ million by market values...

Borrini...I am not convinced, but not havn't really seen a whole lot of him to make judgement, but Liverpool paid 16 for Ballotelli...so surely Borrini is worth much less...
Login to get fewer ads

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:54 - Sep 1 with 6275 viewsrobith

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:18 - Sep 1 by bosh67

There's no loan window in the prem. Everything needs to be done tonight
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 6261 viewsGloucs_R

Age with the OP. Another potentially great signing, a player with a point to prove
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 20:56]

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 21:15 - Sep 1 with 6132 viewsbeeeater

What was wrong with Doyle
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 6070 viewsqueensparker

Come on, based on the last decade or so of QPR fortune what could possibly go wrong with spending 6 million and Samba wages on someone who blew their knee 18 months ago and has barely played since? And a Spurs player at that, we always get some superb value buying from that lot?

(sarcasm aside, hope it all goes well. He could be ace)
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 22:24 - Sep 1 with 5796 viewsqprmick

Genero has recovered well from his ACL. Played well against the shadow that was Real Madrid,

Qprmick

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 23:40 - Sep 1 with 5437 viewsqueensparker

This looks promising

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 23:56 - Sep 1 with 5384 viewsHAYESBOY

Taking a look at other deals.

McArthur from Wigan - 7m.
Boyd 3m.
Blind - 14m

Sandro for 6m is a good signing.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 00:11 - Sep 2 with 5345 viewsTacticalR

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 23:40 - Sep 1 by queensparker

This looks promising

Could do himself a mischief if he carries on like that.

Air hostess clique

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 00:20 - Sep 2 with 5314 viewsScubaHoop

fantastic signing, I am now completely happy with our midfield options & think the defense is greatly improved. All in all amazing business in this window. I just hope Vargras is a decent striker, if so I think mid-table obscurity here we come if not then Mr Charlie Charlie Austin needs to have big big shoulders (preferably without shed-loads of strapping and pain killing injections).
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 00:40 - Sep 2 with 5284 viewssimmo

I'll have my say on him and the other signings in more detail tomorrow when I'm not propping my eyes open but all I will say to those that have doubts - we all know the people that know the players best are the fans, the ones that watch them play week in week out. Have a look at the Facebook message Sandro posted wishing his best to Tottenham and stating his desire to now perform for qpr. But more than that statement, look at the comments below that and on the forums for Tottenham fans. Every one, to a man, mortified he has been sold and absolutely gutted he won't be turning out for Spurs anymore.

Add to that Niko talking in his interview about what a great character he is in the dressing room and how he will 'cheer everyone up even on sad days', and I am absolutely buzzing about this signing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 02:55 - Sep 2 with 5168 views18StoneOfHoop

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 00:40 - Sep 2 by simmo

I'll have my say on him and the other signings in more detail tomorrow when I'm not propping my eyes open but all I will say to those that have doubts - we all know the people that know the players best are the fans, the ones that watch them play week in week out. Have a look at the Facebook message Sandro posted wishing his best to Tottenham and stating his desire to now perform for qpr. But more than that statement, look at the comments below that and on the forums for Tottenham fans. Every one, to a man, mortified he has been sold and absolutely gutted he won't be turning out for Spurs anymore.

Add to that Niko talking in his interview about what a great character he is in the dressing room and how he will 'cheer everyone up even on sad days', and I am absolutely buzzing about this signing.

Concur 100% simmo.

Kung fu capoeiro skillz could be very useful on Nov 1st.

If we're getting tonked in SW6 with 5 mins to go I hope he takes one for the team,by getting gratuitously sent off -we've got plenty of midfielders to fill in for 3+games - for kicking Captain Nazi in the face,a slap in the chops for cheating mouthy Costa and a headbutt for the Serb thug Ivanovic. Eat your heart out JoeyInManchester2012 and job's a good 'un.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 9:14]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 04:35 - Sep 2 with 5122 viewsQPR_ARG

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:51 - Sep 1 by QPR1882

ask yourself the question as to why spuds are selling a player who :

17 Caps for Brazil, 25 years young, a big unit for set pieces

They are looking at top 4, do you think his injury could be a little worse then they are making out ?

Could it be because, maybe, they spent 100M Pounds last season and now have a different manager with different ideas?

You think Holtby is not a good player?

Or Sigurdsson?

The fact that some players leave a club, doesn't necessarily means they are past it or rubbish.

Also, at 6M Pounds? Won't say it's a steal, but I like this player at that price.

Great signing, on paper.
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 06:30 - Sep 2 with 5055 viewsmikeygunn

Tim Vickary couldn't understand why Spurs were getting rid, and for that price. That fella knows a thing or two about South American soccerball so I trust his judgement. Looking forward to seeing him in action.
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 06:38 - Sep 2 with 5040 viewstimcocking

Will he stay fit? Great signing if he does.

Some of the people on here really will never stop moaning hysterically. Students mostly i imagine. Just try to tune them out. Don't let the fukkers get you down.
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 08:17 - Sep 2 with 4935 viewsYorkRanger

From waht I've seen of Sandro, I think he could be a very good signing. I'm also pleased to have Niko back, he has the ability - and will be a useful addition to the squad. He earned his credit with me for the performance in Wigan at home...
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 08:25 - Sep 2 with 4917 viewswgchoop

Living in herts have the great pleasure of being surrounded by arsenal and more importantly spurs fans and the ones I've spoken to are gutted we signed sandro most saying he should be starting instead of copoue,and apart from supporting spurs their football knowledge is right up there,so I will take that as a good signing.
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 10:27 - Sep 2 with 4796 viewstimcocking

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 23:40 - Sep 1 by queensparker

This looks promising

loved that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024