Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing 19:45 - Sep 1 with 9039 viewsfreddieeddie

17 Caps for Brazil, 25 years young, a big unit for set pieces.

Had an injury but played for Tottenham, this season and been OK.

People just never happy, does my head in.

We have an owner that to me we could only dream of ever having, a new ground on the way, signing internationals left right and centre, got a very good manager that most of the country wanted as England manager, yet people still bloody moan.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 10:40 - Sep 2 with 2154 viewsdaveB

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:51 - Sep 1 by QPR1882

ask yourself the question as to why spuds are selling a player who :

17 Caps for Brazil, 25 years young, a big unit for set pieces

They are looking at top 4, do you think his injury could be a little worse then they are making out ?

They have about 9 players in that position which is probably why they sold him
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 10:44 - Sep 2 with 2136 viewsrobith

All the Spurs fans I know are upset he left and said there were several they would've preferred out before him - but Levy brought them all in on big deals last year and he won't be proven wrong.

The question you need to ask of any signing - does this improve the squad and give us something we don't have? The answer here is categorically yes. An absolute thunderb@stard in the centre of the park who will enable our ball players to thrive.

He also appears to be just that right side of mental that always endears the Loftus Road faithful to a player
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 10:46 - Sep 2 with 2125 viewsJamie

They are looking at top 4, do you think his injury could be a little worse then they are making out ?

Because he has struggled for a run of games in their side since he returned in January from his ACL.

As most Spurs fans have said, if he can stay fit and get a run if games together we've gotten ourselves a great player.
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 10:59 - Sep 2 with 2092 viewsDiscodroid

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 00:11 - Sep 2 by TacticalR

Could do himself a mischief if he carries on like that.

fk me werve signed one of the gracie brothers.

is kenny shamrock still available?

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 13:10 - Sep 2 with 1996 views00calben

Sandro is a fantastic signing.
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 14:58 - Sep 2 with 1953 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 15:45 - Sep 2 with 1917 viewssimmo

Great little documentary on him here

Also some other tidbits :-D

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 17:42 - Sep 2 with 1842 viewsWestbourneR

Sandro is an incredible signing. Best midfielder we've had at the club in many many many years. Absolute coup.

I don't know a Spurs fan that isn't astonished and gutted.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:14 - Sep 2 with 1795 viewsichbinnaughty

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 10:40 - Sep 2 by daveB

They have about 9 players in that position which is probably why they sold him

Doesn't stop us....
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 19:24 - Sep 2 with 1789 viewsitsbiga

My Spurs mate quote "I'm properly gutted that you got Sandro. He's way too good for QPR. If he stays fit he's a fu#&ing player"

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 21:26 - Sep 2 with 1696 viewsDylanP

There are many reasons why Spurs might be getting rid of someone who is still very good:

* Spurs are competing at the top of the division and we are trying to survive at the bottom.

* Spurs spent 100 million this summer and we spend 30million. And, just like us, Spurs can only keep 25 people in the squad, so they might as well as get rid of surplus.

* Different managers and different systems value different skill sets.

Sure, he is an injury risk .. but he wouldn't be at QPR if there wasn't something going on. In our situation, its all about picking the value picks -- someone who is under-valued because of some situation. We have enough defensive midfielders that he won't have to play every game, so hopeful we can avoid the worst.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 21:31 - Sep 2 with 1684 viewsPommyhoop

Looks a brilliant buy if he stays fit. As others have said ,my Spurs mates are gutted they have lost him.A real crowd favourite.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 21:33 - Sep 2 with 1677 viewsstansleftfoot

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 21:26 - Sep 2 by DylanP

There are many reasons why Spurs might be getting rid of someone who is still very good:

* Spurs are competing at the top of the division and we are trying to survive at the bottom.

* Spurs spent 100 million this summer and we spend 30million. And, just like us, Spurs can only keep 25 people in the squad, so they might as well as get rid of surplus.

* Different managers and different systems value different skill sets.

Sure, he is an injury risk .. but he wouldn't be at QPR if there wasn't something going on. In our situation, its all about picking the value picks -- someone who is under-valued because of some situation. We have enough defensive midfielders that he won't have to play every game, so hopeful we can avoid the worst.

If Sandro Raniere is fit, he plays, everybody else shifts about...
Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 22:43 - Sep 2 with 1634 viewsPunteR

I'm really happy with this signing,good player,good character .
He looks like he doesn't take life too seriously which is exactly what we need at our crazy club.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Get a grip - Sandro = good signing on 23:33 - Sep 2 with 1595 viewsQPRDave

great signing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024