Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disco -- start your engine!! 21:17 - Sep 1 with 1428 viewsLblock

Only a matter of minutes now until the Dandy Prince of Pizzas is confirmed

Niko is in the house!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Disco -- start your engine!! on 21:27 - Sep 1 with 1370 viewsDiscodroid

lump of carrion.

yep niko is just that fop with the mop we need to anchor the ampithetre of a midfield as he did so magnificently at a level below last year.

spraying 40 yard balls with his champagne polished boots with his breeches at a jaunty angle will surely make ross barkley, steve gerrad and sami nasri et al think twice before encroaching into the upper echalons of nikos' polite society of the center circle (Gold Venetian Half Face Masquerade Ball Masks optional).

"no i insist my dear ya ya , after you!, but let me adjust your cravat first, regency fashion is a demanding mistress"

"have you tried the roast ossifrage or sauted buzzard young mr wilshere, no??perhaps on the way back from celebrating your hatrick then"

he'll be overwhelmed in the modern day prem midfield arena.

it will be cruel to throw him to the wolves by harry the merciless roman emperor but be that as it may......

"Ave, Caezar, morituri te salutant"

rather than holy water just some low cal tonic should have him come out in demonic angry welts.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 21:32]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Disco -- start your engine!! on 22:04 - Sep 1 with 1213 viewsLblock

You mentioned a Ross and I felt sure it would be Jonathons big Bruv Paul

Now that would be a signing to liven up the changing room

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024