Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kranjcar interview 23:25 - Sep 1 with 15255 viewsDunstable_hoop

We go on about the "right sort" and players wanting to play for the shirt. Tell you what I got a buzz watching Niko's interview. He looks lean, speaks intelligently, talks about the play-off final like I do as a fan and sounded like he has genuinely caught the bug.

Also speaks really highly of the character of Sandro which bodes well. I'll take no striker if the attitude and application of these two are spot on!
Kranjcar interview on 23:48 - Sep 1 with 12374 viewsstevenagehoop

Agree about the interview for those that say he isn't committed they should watch and then get behind him. That said we needed a striker - to try to sign two and then try to convince fans that the attack is strong enough is a massive contradiction and I hope it doesn't come back to haunt us January is a long way away.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Kranjcar interview on 23:56 - Sep 1 with 12308 viewsTacticalR

Niko, Niko

Air hostess clique

Kranjcar interview on 00:01 - Sep 2 with 12275 viewsqueensparker

Interview is here:

Kranjcar interview on 00:28 - Sep 2 with 12191 viewsQPRMUSO

Really chuffed to have him back, love his class and vision but that interview was great, you could really see he was excited and relieved to be back. Gone up in my estimation, hope he stays fit.

Triffic lad.
Kranjcar interview on 00:39 - Sep 2 with 12157 viewsRBlock

Took my little brother down to Loftus Road for a bit. Saw him come out, he looked a lot slimmer than he has done in the past, definitely toned up since last year.
Kranjcar interview on 01:16 - Sep 2 with 12090 views18StoneOfHoop

Kranjcar interview on 00:01 - Sep 2 by queensparker

Interview is here:

Aha I see on this thread a pro-NK backlash has begun..interesting.

Sorry Mr Droid, no matter how many times you coat him & compare him to early 19th Century dandy posing peacock Beau Brumell - as amusing as it can be reading your inventive and imaginative comments - that is evidence-free baloney,he's not vain like Beckham. Becks has other attributes but by Malky'sDiplomaticNature he's addicted to showing off; e.g. haircuts ,sarongs etc. Looked in the water and fell in love that one,for sure.
Also think you've been p'raps a bit naughty,a touch out of order and acted in a slightly minor bullying manner towards the, never-done-you-harm, Niko superfan visitor OHFTN.

DD, you've made it clear that you think Kranjcar's a two bob slow poseur but to my mind he will be a useful squad player and has skill and creativity that is more suited to the Premiership - putting his foot on the ball,spotting a through pass with peripheral vision and technique - rather than the championship and has worked hard & put 100% in in the semi-final and final of the play-offs.

A right stuff attitude,obviously a long-term HR favourite - 4 times at the same club! - he worked hard to get get fit over the summer and wants to be at LR and is in truth in much better condition than Adel (the difficult manchild still the most skillful player to turn out for R's this century remains a big fave of mine for all his confounding faults.)

Also I enjoy reading OHFTN 's interesting,informed,carefully crafted,well-spelt and illustrated if admittedly fanatic posts; nutting wrong about her being infatuated/daft about Niko. Too sane to be a real stalker Glenn Close type. No skin off my nose even if so. Polite - never slagging our team - and intelligent,I think you're acting in a bit of a chauvinist and rude way towards an inoffensive member of the fairer sex. A welcome figure posting to this board in my book. Not a troll khant foo ker such as SpeediesDouble the dirty wum who truly deserves a relentless verbal kicking whenever,if he does,might return.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 9:29]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Kranjcar interview on 05:57 - Sep 2 with 11897 viewsKiwi76

Enjoyed that interview and can't fault his commitment to our promotion effort even to the point of risking his trip to Brazil. He's going to frustrate for sure but hopefully will get some flashes of class that make a difference over the season. Worth a punt.
Kranjcar interview on 06:56 - Sep 2 with 11796 viewstimcocking

I thought Sandro seemed like a really nice fella, really enjoyed that interview.
Login to get fewer ads

Kranjcar interview on 07:21 - Sep 2 with 11709 viewsHarrowRoadR

Kranjcar interview on 06:56 - Sep 2 by timcocking

I thought Sandro seemed like a really nice fella, really enjoyed that interview.

As a female fan, a bit of totty for us girls! 😘
Kranjcar interview on 07:25 - Sep 2 with 11685 viewsdaveB

Sandro did a really good interview on sky a few years back talking about how he got into darts, seems a real character.

As for Niko look how fat he is etc
Kranjcar interview on 08:01 - Sep 2 with 11544 viewsBostonR

When you look at what some clubs have shelled out on players over the last 24hrs this is fantastic business. He is a classy footballer and a great addition to the squad.

And on a load as well as taling a huge pay-cut. Tarabt will be forced to raise his "game" with the like of Nico, Sandro etc at the club.
Kranjcar interview on 08:34 - Sep 2 with 11448 viewsDiscodroid

im sure leaving war torn ukraine on the brink of armegedon was the furthest thing from his mind when his used the dialing wand to ring up his sugar daddy harold.

nothing concentrates the mind more than the spetnaz in your front garden with a surface to air missle aimed at your high stack of buttery pancakes.

no wonder he seems happier than Flt. Lt. Simon Carter flying out of colditz on a bi plane made of toothbrushes.

harold and niko seem to be cultivating an andy warhol /lou reed muse relationship which has probably resulted in a 'niko diptych'marylin munroe Style portrait above harolds bed chamber.

cant help but feel a tinge of disapointment when i woke on saturday morning when we had danny simpsonand remy still in the squad and news of the impending arrival of diarra .

instead we have sandro and beau brummel. ie any player we had little or no competition for.

you certainly took a walk on the wild side with that one 'h'.

whats the point of keeping up the pretence of a youth set up.
when gone to seed 'goodfellas' like this keep buzzing the intercom with a masonic pattern on the private members club door, with greyfriars bobby making sure you sign in your guest.(protocol must be observed).

[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 9:07]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Kranjcar interview on 09:20 - Sep 2 with 11307 viewsBeauRanger

Don't think his ability is in question, just his fitness & sounds like he has started to do something about that....welcome back Niko
Kranjcar interview on 09:31 - Sep 2 with 11261 viewsenfieldargh

Kranjcar interview on 08:34 - Sep 2 by Discodroid

im sure leaving war torn ukraine on the brink of armegedon was the furthest thing from his mind when his used the dialing wand to ring up his sugar daddy harold.

nothing concentrates the mind more than the spetnaz in your front garden with a surface to air missle aimed at your high stack of buttery pancakes.

no wonder he seems happier than Flt. Lt. Simon Carter flying out of colditz on a bi plane made of toothbrushes.

harold and niko seem to be cultivating an andy warhol /lou reed muse relationship which has probably resulted in a 'niko diptych'marylin munroe Style portrait above harolds bed chamber.

cant help but feel a tinge of disapointment when i woke on saturday morning when we had danny simpsonand remy still in the squad and news of the impending arrival of diarra .

instead we have sandro and beau brummel. ie any player we had little or no competition for.

you certainly took a walk on the wild side with that one 'h'.

whats the point of keeping up the pretence of a youth set up.
when gone to seed 'goodfellas' like this keep buzzing the intercom with a masonic pattern on the private members club door, with greyfriars bobby making sure you sign in your guest.(protocol must be observed).

[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 9:07]

as someone 'in the know' on this one DD, yes he hated Ukraine but went there before the troubles started.

Not so long ago the Euros were held there nobody had any idea of what was bubbling on under the political scenes.

NK went to Kiev because they offers him a good contract and his job is to play football. No other offers came from the UK.

He soon learned that Ukrainian football is totally corrupt and was desperate to get out of there almost immediately.

He has lost weight but the guy is a big fella, injuries hampered his ability to be 100% fit last year..

He wants to stay in London, this is his home now although a footballer can never really lay down roots as you never know what's about to come around the next corner.

Could OHFTN be the girl who works at Sky Sports Jim White was blabbering on about as so and so's favourite player?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kranjcar interview on 09:44 - Sep 2 with 11215 viewsDiscodroid

Kranjcar interview on 09:31 - Sep 2 by enfieldargh

as someone 'in the know' on this one DD, yes he hated Ukraine but went there before the troubles started.

Not so long ago the Euros were held there nobody had any idea of what was bubbling on under the political scenes.

NK went to Kiev because they offers him a good contract and his job is to play football. No other offers came from the UK.

He soon learned that Ukrainian football is totally corrupt and was desperate to get out of there almost immediately.

He has lost weight but the guy is a big fella, injuries hampered his ability to be 100% fit last year..

He wants to stay in London, this is his home now although a footballer can never really lay down roots as you never know what's about to come around the next corner.

Could OHFTN be the girl who works at Sky Sports Jim White was blabbering on about as so and so's favourite player?

fair enough and good reply enfield.

sorry though mate, imho the fact no offers came in from the uk says it all.

still, his here now.

expect to see a fashion revival of elaborately knotted cravats in and around w12.

if he dosent get sent off in his first couple of games i doubt we'll see him stutt his tally ho kay jodhpurs more than half a dozen matches.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Kranjcar interview on 09:47 - Sep 2 with 11204 viewspaulparker

Terrible signing, so what he gave a good interview I could do that, but im not the answer nor is Niko,
the bloke was fat & unfit last year and was so far off the pace its untrue
why is it going to be any different in a better league,
as for the OP saying he would rather not have a striker because Niko is such a nice lad
(triffic lad, had niko at my other clubs, top, top player, not a moments trouble etc etc )
words fail me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kranjcar interview on 10:01 - Sep 2 with 11160 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'm sure niko is an absolutely lovely gent, and my, my, isn't he handsome?

But the idea that somehow he'll be better in a faster, tougher league than he was in an easier one, where his contribution all season was negligible barring the odd flash of genius or one of those GORGEOUS crossfield passes that are the outfield equivalent of a goalie leaping exaggeratedly to catch an easy one for the photographers. For most of last season he couldn't even get in our first XI that struggled for goals almost the whole year.

I'm all for the right sorts, but they have to actually be useful too, otherwise you might as well play Disco up front. I'm sure he'd give his all, and he's a lovely bloke, and all the girls think he's so cute.

This is the FOURTH time Harry has signed him on deadline day. The fourth time. For a player who was desperate to leave and sign for us and for a manager who clearly loves to sign him, why on earth did it take this long? Any ideas? Why's Harry so keen to sign him on transfer deadline day? Beats me.

He's started 60 games in 5 years. But yes, NOW is the time he'll really show his class!

i don't think I've ever known a player who pulls so much wool over so many eyes. He was a warrior in that play off semi... but only after he'd had to watch the game pass him by for the first half as he did nothing in the no.10 role and then got embarrassingly bypassed by Wigan when he played left mid. I have no idea where on earth he'll play or how he'll get in the side. Just because a player is free, doesn't mean he's a good signing.

A signing that stinks, for me.

but, on a positive note, I think Sandro could be a superb signing. Really pleased about that one and the Diarra deal falling through. H done well there.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 10:05]

Bare bones.

Kranjcar interview on 10:05 - Sep 2 with 11138 viewsDiscodroid

you know it makes sense antti!

PMA !
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 10:07]

Kranjcar interview on 10:08 - Sep 2 with 11130 viewsenfieldargh

Kranjcar interview on 09:44 - Sep 2 by Discodroid

fair enough and good reply enfield.

sorry though mate, imho the fact no offers came in from the uk says it all.

still, his here now.

expect to see a fashion revival of elaborately knotted cravats in and around w12.

if he dosent get sent off in his first couple of games i doubt we'll see him stutt his tally ho kay jodhpurs more than half a dozen matches.

yes strange he had no decent offers

But how many times in life do we turn left when we should have turned right or put it another way why do I always join the wrong fcking queue!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kranjcar interview on 10:16 - Sep 2 with 11085 viewsDiscodroid

Kranjcar interview on 10:08 - Sep 2 by enfieldargh

yes strange he had no decent offers

But how many times in life do we turn left when we should have turned right or put it another way why do I always join the wrong fcking queue!!!

good point my old friend.
hard to believe but i too have taken the wrong turn on occasion!.

have to give harold a lot of credit and praise for caulker, mutch ,fer and mcarthy.

jurys out on rio , and sandro's knee worries me . zero tolerance if niko isnt physically fit from the b of the bang of the gun this time round

its his job.

Kranjcar interview on 10:24 - Sep 2 with 11065 viewsTHEBUSH

We're gonna have to wait and see, how Nk turns out this season, for me, I have an open mind about his signing.

Lets hope he proves the doubters wrong
Kranjcar interview on 10:51 - Sep 2 with 10991 viewsJamie

Kranjcar interview on 10:01 - Sep 2 by Antti_Heinola

I'm sure niko is an absolutely lovely gent, and my, my, isn't he handsome?

But the idea that somehow he'll be better in a faster, tougher league than he was in an easier one, where his contribution all season was negligible barring the odd flash of genius or one of those GORGEOUS crossfield passes that are the outfield equivalent of a goalie leaping exaggeratedly to catch an easy one for the photographers. For most of last season he couldn't even get in our first XI that struggled for goals almost the whole year.

I'm all for the right sorts, but they have to actually be useful too, otherwise you might as well play Disco up front. I'm sure he'd give his all, and he's a lovely bloke, and all the girls think he's so cute.

This is the FOURTH time Harry has signed him on deadline day. The fourth time. For a player who was desperate to leave and sign for us and for a manager who clearly loves to sign him, why on earth did it take this long? Any ideas? Why's Harry so keen to sign him on transfer deadline day? Beats me.

He's started 60 games in 5 years. But yes, NOW is the time he'll really show his class!

i don't think I've ever known a player who pulls so much wool over so many eyes. He was a warrior in that play off semi... but only after he'd had to watch the game pass him by for the first half as he did nothing in the no.10 role and then got embarrassingly bypassed by Wigan when he played left mid. I have no idea where on earth he'll play or how he'll get in the side. Just because a player is free, doesn't mean he's a good signing.

A signing that stinks, for me.

but, on a positive note, I think Sandro could be a superb signing. Really pleased about that one and the Diarra deal falling through. H done well there.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 10:05]

You're fighting a losing battle here I'm afraid.

Bit of an odd thread really as attitude was never Krancjar's issue. He's a lovely bloke who will give his everything for the club. Unfortunately, his everything is nowhere near PL standard.
Kranjcar interview on 10:59 - Sep 2 with 10944 viewsAntti_Heinola

Kranjcar interview on 10:51 - Sep 2 by Jamie

You're fighting a losing battle here I'm afraid.

Bit of an odd thread really as attitude was never Krancjar's issue. He's a lovely bloke who will give his everything for the club. Unfortunately, his everything is nowhere near PL standard.

I know, mate. But them's me views. He's obviously a good lad and I wouldn't question his commitment (although surely someone that committed could get fit in a whole season?), but I was profoundly disappointed with him last term. Cannot see where the love comes from. If certain other players did as little as him in games there'd be uproar.

Bare bones.

Kranjcar interview on 11:23 - Sep 2 with 10860 viewsTacticalR

Kranjcar interview on 10:59 - Sep 2 by Antti_Heinola

I know, mate. But them's me views. He's obviously a good lad and I wouldn't question his commitment (although surely someone that committed could get fit in a whole season?), but I was profoundly disappointed with him last term. Cannot see where the love comes from. If certain other players did as little as him in games there'd be uproar.

I just can't work out why Austin mentioned Niko first and foremost on his Open All R's interview. It's a great mystery. Perhaps a wise head from this forum could set him straight?

Air hostess clique

Kranjcar interview on 11:35 - Sep 2 with 10822 views18StoneOfHoop

Kranjcar interview on 10:59 - Sep 2 by Antti_Heinola

Good thread,good debate..
opinions split like marmite..
great impassioned well-argued post by Antii.

In his 31 appearances for us last season he had 4 stand-out games. His imperious debut v Boro at home - (unlike Barton his Hollywood passes actually reach a team-mate's feet) - which I freely admit flattered to deceive. Millwall away,Ipswich away and Wigan in the p-o's home. That for me in glass half-full mode is the positive proof of potential I look at ..whilst others will say not good enough and look at the ineffective,off-the-pace not fully fit role with only 2 goals from a lot of shots he put in in the other 27 apps.

Just think he was class,can be class again,fitter this season fingers crossed,only 30. As he so rightly says himself he has something to prove in the Premier.

We'll see.

By the way is Ravel on the WHU sub's bench? Or is he in suspended limbo waiting on his court appearance for those dreadful allegations? Without them, stuff Niko I would have taken Morrison like a shot.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024