Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
doyal signs 23:39 - Sep 1 with 2147 viewsHollowayRanger

but not for us ,gone to palace!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

doyal signs on 00:39 - Sep 2 with 2094 viewshamptonhillhoop

Not very loyle that doyal
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 0:39]
doyal signs on 00:48 - Sep 2 with 2085 viewsMarc

How many on here would've had him on loan until Jan?
doyal signs on 00:59 - Sep 2 with 2069 viewsJigsore

nah

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

doyal signs on 06:41 - Sep 2 with 1941 viewstimcocking

Doyle you mean? I'd have him assuming Bobby and Charlie are soon to be ruled out with injury. Perhaps he could cover at right back as well?

Shouldn't have let Danny Simpson go. Leicester strengthened, QPR weakened there.
doyal signs on 08:56 - Sep 2 with 1808 viewsDiscodroid

would have had him back in a flash.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

doyal signs on 19:46 - Sep 2 with 1612 viewsGloryHunter

Doyal /Doyle. Royal /Royle. There's a sit-com in there somewhere.
doyal signs on 23:46 - Sep 2 with 1523 viewsfrancisbowles

He was fairly mediocre during his injury disrupted spell with us. However, he managed a couple of goals and was a hard working target man who kept the opposition defenders under pressure.
I think he would have been a reasonable deputy for Charlie but not sure he was worth a fee or much in wages.
doyal signs on 07:01 - Sep 3 with 1433 viewstimcocking

doyal signs on 23:46 - Sep 2 by francisbowles

He was fairly mediocre during his injury disrupted spell with us. However, he managed a couple of goals and was a hard working target man who kept the opposition defenders under pressure.
I think he would have been a reasonable deputy for Charlie but not sure he was worth a fee or much in wages.

Surely more likely to get a game than Max Ehmer!
Login to get fewer ads

doyal signs on 09:15 - Sep 3 with 1352 viewssimmo

Good, he's shit.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

doyal signs on 09:19 - Sep 3 with 1338 viewshoops_legend

Funny how when someone leaves - absence makes heart grow fonder. Doyle was nothing more than average when with us. Not much pace, quite good aerial presence, not very good finishing.... Coped at championship level and got 2 goals early on but can't imagine he would get many goals at premiership...
doyal signs on 21:25 - Sep 3 with 1233 viewsfrancisbowles

doyal signs on 09:19 - Sep 3 by hoops_legend

Funny how when someone leaves - absence makes heart grow fonder. Doyle was nothing more than average when with us. Not much pace, quite good aerial presence, not very good finishing.... Coped at championship level and got 2 goals early on but can't imagine he would get many goals at premiership...

Yes but who's going to be our target man if Charlie is injured? Not sure Bobby would manage full games effectively, albeit there is normally more recovery time between matches.
doyal signs on 21:34 - Sep 3 with 1221 viewsMancR

So Palace might line up against us with a front two of Doyle and Johnson. We would probably relax and laugh at their misfortune at the team news. But we all know what would end up happening.....
doyal signs on 23:08 - Sep 3 with 1159 viewsGloryHunter

Scored for Ireland this evening.
doyal signs on 02:44 - Sep 4 with 1115 viewsSonofNorfolt

Certainly nowhere near good enough for where we are now.
doyal signs on 11:02 - Sep 4 with 1021 viewsrunningman75

doyal signs on 21:34 - Sep 3 by MancR

So Palace might line up against us with a front two of Doyle and Johnson. We would probably relax and laugh at their misfortune at the team news. But we all know what would end up happening.....

I do not like betting against QPR but must be a lot to be made if either Doyle or Johnson score the first goal against us. There have been numerous occasions when poor strikers get the mickey taken from them at Loftus Road only to score one of their minimal number of goals against us.
doyal signs on 11:32 - Sep 4 with 1002 viewsQPR1882

Won a lot of headers at Wembley, will link up well with AJ me thinks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024