Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loans 06:53 - Sep 2 with 844 viewsGloucs_R

I thought you could only have two long term foreign loans? We have 3. Can anyone explain please?

Poll: Are we staying up?

loans on 10:15 - Sep 2 with 663 viewsGloucs_R

anyone???

loans on 10:17 - Sep 2 with 646 viewsaston_hoop

I think its 2 domestic loans in the Premiership and as many as you like from elsewhere but then I could be very wrong.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

loans on 10:22 - Sep 2 with 623 viewsrunningman75

http://www.lawinsport.com/blog/joshua-kaye/item/the-international-loan-loophole-

According this to there the only restrictions are on domestic loans. We could field a team of 11 international loan players if we wanted.
loans on 10:24 - Sep 2 with 603 viewsGloucs_R

loans on 10:22 - Sep 2 by runningman75

http://www.lawinsport.com/blog/joshua-kaye/item/the-international-loan-loophole-

According this to there the only restrictions are on domestic loans. We could field a team of 11 international loan players if we wanted.

THE PREMIER LEAGUE RULES

The Premier League rules relating to temporary loan transfers are contained in Section 5, Rule V5 to V10 of the Premier League Handbook. They restrict the number of loan players a Premier League team can have in one season to four and no more than one player can be loaned from a particular club. No more than two players can be registered at one time by a club (unless that player becomes permanent or is an emergency goalkeeper).

LOOPHOLE

Neither the Premier League nor the Football League rules contain such restrictions in relation to international loans. When a player joins a club from an international association, the leagues recognise that player as a new signing. They do not register that player as a loan signing but as a permanent transfer while FIFA recognise the player as being on loan. So, in essence, a team could have 11 international loan players in the team on a match day without breaking any Premier League or Football League regulations.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 10:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024