Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borini and Cleverley 08:02 - Sep 2 with 1803 viewseghamranger

Clearly average players playing for top 4 teams, and they obviously think they are better and deserve to be on 100k a week.....laughable

Glad villa, Everton and HR don't want their pants down and didn't give in to their wage demands.

A few years ago we would

Good old HR and TF
Borini and Cleverley on 16:12 - Sep 2 with 1574 viewsrobith

Actually moderately impressed we went "no thanks" to borini. I mean, we shouldn't have even been talking to him in the first place, but by comparison to past QPR behaviour, yeah nae bad
Borini and Cleverley on 16:29 - Sep 2 with 1526 viewsadhoc_qpr

Borini and Cleverley on 16:12 - Sep 2 by robith

Actually moderately impressed we went "no thanks" to borini. I mean, we shouldn't have even been talking to him in the first place, but by comparison to past QPR behaviour, yeah nae bad

I think Borini was deliberately pricing himself out of a move TBH, he spent all summer fobbing off Sunderland and clearly fancies himself to play at Liverpool.
Borini and Cleverley on 16:44 - Sep 2 with 1473 viewsTacticalR

It's cold up there.

Air hostess clique

Borini and Cleverley on 16:51 - Sep 2 with 1441 viewsJamie

Borini and Cleverley on 16:29 - Sep 2 by adhoc_qpr

I think Borini was deliberately pricing himself out of a move TBH, he spent all summer fobbing off Sunderland and clearly fancies himself to play at Liverpool.

This.

Didn't want to leave Liverpool so stated huge numbers to make it worth his while if he had to go.

Shame as for all the flapping, he's young, got a respectable scoring record and takes a mean setpiece.
Borini and Cleverley on 18:05 - Sep 2 with 1354 viewsenfieldargh

I want to know what on earth he was trying to say

“Finally the madness is finished! I protected the MAN and the player that I am today... … taking all the responsibility of the situation and for people who didn’t want it … and I m VERY happy with myself to have taken such an important decision.”

Is it that any Italian with a name that rhymes with Flavio spouts complete and utter b'loox

What's can I have a cushion in Italian

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Borini and Cleverley on 20:31 - Sep 2 with 1225 viewsQPRMUSO

Borini and Cleverley on 18:05 - Sep 2 by enfieldargh

I want to know what on earth he was trying to say

“Finally the madness is finished! I protected the MAN and the player that I am today... … taking all the responsibility of the situation and for people who didn’t want it … and I m VERY happy with myself to have taken such an important decision.”

Is it that any Italian with a name that rhymes with Flavio spouts complete and utter b'loox

What's can I have a cushion in Italian

He's a looney tune and glad we resisted.
Borini and Cleverley on 20:36 - Sep 2 with 1203 viewstimcocking

Fingers crossed he has a really, really shit career and never plays for Liverpool.

I suppose the lefties amongst us would draw the line at me hoping he gets hit by a car which busts a leg, then gets done for bad investments and loses all his money?
Borini and Cleverley on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 1192 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Cleverley - hasn't lived up to his name in my book, had a chance to play reguraly for a Prem team, and in doing so perhaps increase his chances again in the England squad (although not a player id personally pick). Now destined to turn out for the utd reserves every week, and the odd League Cup game. Hope he ends up at Fulham in January, will serve him right

Borini - whether we got him or not there will be different views on here, however I for one and more happier to hear we said no to inflated wage demands. AT LAST showing we have learned something from our mistakes
Login to get fewer ads

Borini and Cleverley on 20:50 - Sep 2 with 1165 viewsMatch82

Borini and Cleverley on 20:36 - Sep 2 by timcocking

Fingers crossed he has a really, really shit career and never plays for Liverpool.

I suppose the lefties amongst us would draw the line at me hoping he gets hit by a car which busts a leg, then gets done for bad investments and loses all his money?

Person who doesn't wish physical and financial harm on person they've never met = leftie?
Borini and Cleverley on 20:52 - Sep 2 with 1161 viewsMatch82

And on-topic, Cleverley confirmed on loan to Villa for the season
Borini and Cleverley on 21:29 - Sep 2 with 1086 viewsPommyhoop

Hopefully us resisting the crazy demands for these average players ( especially Borini as we were desperate for a striker) sends out a message to agents that we wont be played for muggy mug mug mugs again. Could be handy in January ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Borini and Cleverley on 22:47 - Sep 2 with 999 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

He might score a hatful this season (I doubt it, and I'm being polite) but I won't ever wish we'd signed him. Very glad we didn't.
Borini and Cleverley on 23:20 - Sep 2 with 937 viewsqueensparker

Agree with Jalfrezi, my favourite moment of the whole window wasn't buying Sandro or Niko or keeping Adel or whatever, it was Fernandes telling the media live that Borini can stick his wage demands up his hole and we'll stick with what we've got. Felt like we'd turned a corner. Reading between the lines sounds like we've done the same thing with the Icelandic bloke from Ajax.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 23:25]
Borini and Cleverley on 23:53 - Sep 2 with 911 viewsNortholt_Rs

Borini and Cleverley on 16:51 - Sep 2 by Jamie

This.

Didn't want to leave Liverpool so stated huge numbers to make it worth his while if he had to go.

Shame as for all the flapping, he's young, got a respectable scoring record and takes a mean setpiece.

His goal scoring record is shyte.... We dodged a bullet with this one.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Borini and Cleverley on 06:59 - Sep 3 with 779 viewstimcocking

Borini and Cleverley on 20:50 - Sep 2 by Match82

Person who doesn't wish physical and financial harm on person they've never met = leftie?

No, it's a person who makes excuses for those who should be punished
Borini and Cleverley on 09:48 - Sep 3 with 673 viewsSomersetHoops

The people that calculate value (probably not that accurately) reckon we paid the right money for Fer and got a bargain with Caulker. I think if we had been suckered into Borini it would have been one of the worst deals.

It seems Cleverly has gone to Villa 17 hours after the deadline, so how did that happen?

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024